India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

NB maata give us sum tyme and space to digest things

Hiphop_R Groupbie
Hiphop_R
Hiphop_R

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Hey Guys... Ive been reading all your comments  expressing your displeasure about the upcoming leap and 2 b very honest I'm not so worried about the leap as its just a few months jump wherein thankfully there wont be much change in the looks and get up. But my main question to NB maata is why all this hurry?? I mean why cant dey give us sum tyme to digest and enjoy this phase we were all waiting for?? Ok fine its ok if Neira cannot be united as there are a lot of factors which need to be sorted...and let dem sort it out step by step.  To begin with...they should concentrate on getting Ranbir to understand ragini and vice versa..sum instances which will make pam realize dat ragini is not all dat bad. Now with Ronnie's entry they should have created instances so dat Neira stands together rather than all dis misunderstanding crap..All dis requires time and should be captured wonderfully.. If nothing of dis sort is shown..how do you expect pam and ranbir to understand ragini and vice versa.

Currently im really enjoyin all dis romantic track which was needed. But if dey r goin to separate dem  due to misunderstanding again..there is no meaning of their relationship...plain ridiculous. Anywys don't know as to how dey have planned d future episodes...don't want 2 jump to any conclusions..lets wait and watch . Also dey always drag the episodes so d leap will happen...but I guess dat too will take sum tyme..Hopefully get sum media bytes on dat which will give us sum idea. For the timimg enjoy d current phase...too much romance...hehehe...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jagrawalverma.nisha151RaginiJoshiiluvusakshi

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Nachiket and Ragini are not going to come together this soon, which is very understandable.    What i was hoping for is to see the growth and change in the characters.

How after the breakup when destiny has given them another chance they come together as a couple and as a family.

What happened was 15 years ago, the reason still seemed very lame, but we can go with it thinking they were young, angry, hurt etc etc.

After 15 years i would have like to seen some maturity growth and understanding in the characters.

Suhani Custody fight would have been a beautiful track which would have shown Ragini Suhani bonding.  Ranbir Ragini could also have been shown in this track as Ranbir is also attached to Suhani.  Nachiket and Ragini coming together as parents instead of just lovers.

But being a BT and NB serial if it has to follow the BT tradition of separation and leap then its nice its being done now rather than on the Wedding day of Nachiket and Ragini itself.

Its better just to enjoy what we get of RR and PK on screen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

verma.nisha151

sampa79 IF-Rockerz
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Agree 
Even I was expecting same they would have shown Suhani custody case neil ragini fighting together as a parents but again this separation again reason is same trust why can't ragini once trust neil and support her

Wht I feel this time ragini will trust neil
but because pam wanted to back to us ragini will scarfice her love. ragini think  pam has sacrifice so much for her kids now it's her turn to give Wht pam want

So finally we are back to square 
15 year back ragini misunderstood neil
now neil will misunderstand ragini

My only fear is neil in his anger should not marry nevidita 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesverma.nisha151

iluvusakshi IF-Rockerz
iluvusakshi
iluvusakshi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
typical BT serial. what else can we expect from ekta serial?
jab hume lagta hai k sab kuch achha chal raha hai.ye pal aise hi rahe at that exact point leap ho jati hai serial me and the crap follows.

Edited by iluvusakshi - 08 May 2015 at 4:57am

verma.nisha151

Zainab_Sidd Senior Member
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
M acting waiting for the leap to happen...
Will turn out good suprisng I guess...
Just I dont want any of dem to get married..
verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@sampa79, I also wish neil should not marry the witch nevadita.
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
NB doesn't realize everytime Nachiket and Ragini fight and are unable to sort of their differences.
both the characters come across as even more immature.

Edited by Dimdim. - 08 May 2015 at 7:22am

d3c3nt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top