Manishs Paisa Vasool Act in UAE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Manish Raisinghan; during an event in Dubai surprisingly brought his fans on the stage & performed with them. Manish sure does have a global fan base post his successful stint in Teen Bahuraaniyaan and Sasural Simar Ka as Sameer and Siddhant respectively. During his recent visit to the UAE for an event, he made sure to entertain the audiences & apparently even got few crazy fans on stage & even did an act with them. 

Manish who was in recently in news for his character being killed that angered the fans on long running popular show Sasural Simar Ka only returned back to the show after a week long break. as he performed  audiences went crazy & kept screaming sameer and Siddhant & cheered for him.

It is amusing when fans who dont even understand hindi watch your show & recognize you & participate in huge numbers to be a part of these events,' Manish was accompanied by his co-star Avika Gor. 

The event turned out to be an entertaining one when he called out to few audiences to join him on stage & performed an act with them. 

I totally agree with the term used in Bollywood & it's called Paisa Vasool; so if my audience have spent their time & money on me, I better make their every second worth it with whatever I can right from dancing, singing or hosting or like in this case having them on stage with me doing an impromptu gig. I love the glow & happiness on their faces when they get to share the stage & that's why I pick some amazing audiences to go crazy with me on stage.' Manish said in the statement..

here is link

http://tellyexpress.com/2015/05/07/manishs-paisa-vasool-act-in-uae/

Edited by sheetal1979 - 8 years ago