Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

MAHTSH::Are Ishani and RV playing with Shikhar and Ritikas feelings (Page 2)

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diatoms82

Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

The article writer is sympathizing with Ri? Oh, man! Shikhar himself is going in this mess without investigating about her past. Not using his Sherlock Holmes wala brain too. And Ri...any fool with the lowest amount of brain can sympathize with her and say she has "dedicated her entire life to RV". She's the reason Ish went to jail, she's the reason everything is happening here and it's her dedicating her life?? Meh. Though I agree with whatever they said about IshVeer. They are wrong and need to talk to each other instead of jumping to any conclusion like this.

Elvish how much u (it should be WE actually LOLLOL)   "LOVE" our ranveer's dear friend Ri it's just unbelievable & now Shikhar (Ishani's new found "friend") too is following suit. Now ri won't be alone to get all d brickbats her best friend Shikhar will be there to help her LOL. Yaar is serial mein sab ek dusre ke best friend hai aur baat koi kisi se clear nahi karta Confused

Coming to d post, why people r so sympathetic towards Shikhar and Ritika is beyond me. First Ritika herself knew very well how much ranveer loves Ishani still she is weaving dreams of having her own monkey brigade roaming around in that zoo with ranveer gleefully taking d role of jamura (Sorry can't use d ring master term here) AngryAngryAngry Stupid analogy I know Shocked

Aur jo bachi khuchi kasar thi wo hamare Sherlock meets Romeo ala Shikhar ne poori kar di. Aage peeche kuch dekha socha nahi bus seedhe casanova se ek patni vrata would be pati ka title lene ko tayyar ho gaye AngryAngry 

I know our leads particularly Ishani d great MKM  take d cake when it comes to being dumb but their so called respective new found friends r no less  (Birds of similar feather flock together theory applies here too well) These two r so willing to just bury their head in sand & refusing to see d mess that they r getting into AngryAngryAngry

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

The article writer is sympathizing with Ri? Oh, man! Shikhar himself is going in this mess without investigating about her past. Not using his Sherlock Holmes wala brain too. And Ri...any fool with the lowest amount of brain can sympathize with her and say she has "dedicated her entire life to RV". She's the reason Ish went to jail, she's the reason everything is happening here and it's her dedicating her life?? Meh. Though I agree with whatever they said about IshVeer. They are wrong and need to talk to each other instead of jumping to any conclusion like this.

i agree with ur comment
ghouseamer93 Groupbie
ghouseamer93
ghouseamer93

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
I don't know what is going to happen but I want ishveer soon togrther!!!
Anonymoususers Goldie
Anonymoususers
Anonymoususers

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i think the person who has written the article has not watched even a single episode of the drama and has just seen the promo once Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMS

Vanesha4444 Groupbie
Vanesha4444
Vanesha4444

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I have no sympathy either for Ritika, since she has changed so much, and I really think Ishani should come clean as well 

Go to top