Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 31)

muskaan17rocks Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged
What a chapter!
Definitely a roller coaster of emotions
First the rumours and the news of sanam aahil spending a night together 
Then sanam losing her job
Aahil's reaction on knowing about the situation and then the announcement of their engagement
And finally the confrontation between them
And lastly the biggest shocker was sanam herself started with the rumours
God this chapter definitely just flawless and breathtaking 
I guess now i seem to have hope that everything will soon be sorted between sahil
Looking forward to know what happens next and moat importantly do sahil get married or not
Can't wait for the next part 
Please continue soon 
Will be waiting impatiently Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan17rocks Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
And yes not to forget the amazing vm made by you
And that too on my favourite song
Being the first update of the year this update definitely was a blast and worth the wait
Please continue soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
OH. MY. GOD. This would probably be the best chapter ever, I guess after the one with "mistaken identity" of the brothers LOL
Man! This was so so brilliant! Oozing out excellence at its best! You are such an amazing writer! There is something so uniquely intense about the way you write. A perfect balance of angst, emotions, romance, intensity, vulnerability, it has everything! The way you transform from one level of emotion to another is spellbinding! Clap

Okay on to the chapter. I am so excited to write about the things which I loved LOL

The rumor. It has to be the best thing for me. Its almost like that scene in the show where they both were in the office that morning when she felt sick by the rains and yelling at each other "Na mujhe tumhare/aapke saath raat guzarni padti" TongueLOL I don't know why I was reminded of that scene. But this was almost nostalgic for me..Day Dreaming

Man how much I love Sanam here? But definitely not more than my Aahil. Your Sanam is Gold! I cry with her in your story, though not as much as for Aahil, but still. Losing her job on a meeting with Shaleen Malhotra, I loved how you din't give a fictional name to him though LOL

Lol at how Aahil got to know the news. I was getting myself ready for some intensity, but with intensity there was a funny side to it and I couldn't help but laugh LOL But I loved how the brothers have such an amazing camarederie that Rehan has still something to laugh upon. Like telling off his Aahil bhai to put on some clothes LOL That was such a nice touch. And you just had to bring Lats in there LOL My mind so conveniently wandered off from all the nightmares he was having and the anger he had on the news to his...physical state clad in just black boxers WinkLOL

Then the trip fall catch scene of them! Oh god! I realised how much I miss them! Cry Prince of DarknessDay Dreaming. Damn, I read that line SO MANY TIMES! LOL God how I loved that whole scene and the way you described! Embarrassed The things that were going through their minds...

And then how he thrashed the glass and those glass pieces in his palm! Oh my! What a scene it was! Such a striking balance to how he embraces all the pain. And the way he got up to announce that engagement by shutting all of them up? 

Lol I kinda knew he would announce the engagement. LOL First I was wooting and then I laughed at LOL I don't know why. Maybe the next scene when she was staring at him and him being all nonchalant, LOL Loved the confrontation! OH GOD. Something I was craving for man! The way she poked her finger on his chest though, the whole thing kinda sounded funny too LOL

And the most amazing part of the chapter was when he simply muttered "We'll see." when she blasted him off that they would get married and the conversation almost got over. Like that's all what he needed to hear..

And then the bomb blast. OMG. She spread those rumors?! Geez! Shocked She is such a badass here! LOL I think I just fell in love with her once again! She can put the Nawab to shame, no wonder he has lost it over this girl...LOL

Damn! I think I am gonna read this again! This was so freaking amazing! God I love you! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Loved the chapter and I'm sure it's going to go awesome and I can't wait for it anymore man!Heart
From the rumors to that convo in her bedroom! Amazing! Continue soon...

Shailu.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
That was an super duper Awesome update Clap
Sanam did all that rumour think Shocked
Biggest shock Shocked Shocked
But she's trying to help Ahil Embarrassed
But poor sanam lost her job Cry
Sometimes media is such a idiot Angry
Love the way how he is protective of her and announced their engagement Day Dreaming
Now they are challenging bout marriage so excited to read more Embarrassed
Continue soon Big smile

Edited by shailu123 - 08 January 2016 at 11:12am
MysticRiver IF-Addictz

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
well written..

Lovesahil Groupbie

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Holy, holy, holy sh*t...ClapClap
I was not expecting that... That was by far, my favourite chapter...
So what does Asad Ahmed Khan have to say about his daughter marrying the 'convicted felon'.Big smile

And all done by SanamShocked... Was not expecting that... But I cant waitTongue...
This is definitely one of my favorites...Wink  Wink

Edited by Lovesahil - 07 January 2016 at 10:53pm

iam_aheli_98 Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
First the rumour about Sanam spending a night with Aahil...Then Sanam losing her job...Then Aahil's reaction...Then their confrontation...And at last we find that it was Sanam herself who is spreading the rumour about her and Aahil...!!! Oh What A Chapter!!!! Plzzz continue soon...I want to know how things r going to solve between SaHil...And what will b Aahil's reaction when he finds that his lady love was herself spreading the rumours about them...Vry nice chptr...Plzz cont soon...

Edited by Humnava - 08 January 2016 at 1:56am

Go to top