Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 21)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 September 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Can I just go in a corner and cry my heart out now?! Thank you! CryCry
This was just too heavy on my heart I haven't watched the VM yet. I soon will, but considering the state I am in right now, I would just cry again.

This is so heartbreaking update! Aahil!!! The name has never sounded so painful like its right now! He feels he is not worthy of her, her tears. I couldn't control myself from crying when he said "Not even my name" Cry

I am an emotional mess right now. The prayers he offered with those heartfelt words, how he said "After him, I only want to be hers" HeartCry

Both amidst the rain, her trying to reach out for her and he doesn;t want to be close to her. Her feeling "happy" about being stuck there and him being all sarcastic with her. LOL

Almost forgot that little dream she had in the beginning! Trust her to have such dreams about him WinkLOL

That argument between them and how he is so vulnerable. Oh god! I wanna hug him, my baby Aahil! The way he walked backwards though..damn! Cry

Sorry for crying so much, but yes I am quite an emotional person and I usually cry very easily. The title itself and the last part on the poolside where he was searching for those stars..why you write so beautifully?! This was so so gorgeous! I can't tell I just can;t describe how this was..

AND, I can totally imagine how she must be feeling with a wet ARI standing close to him with his T clinging on to him, and that glee she had when there was no signal! Aww, she is so cute! LOL

You write so so wonderful! And man it was such a long update, wow! I was so engrossed in it, felt like I read a whole story! I had to read some parts over and over again, like how he is just so delighted and happy to have her in his life - His Sanam! Day Dreaming

Thank you for this amazingly written chapter! Thank you so very much! 

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 25 September 2015 at 4:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34 Goldie

Posted: 25 September 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged

You've got to be kidding me!? Can I just express how my mind is blown right now. I have used THE EXACT LYRICS in my story... Gah! I think great minds think alike... WinkClap

The dream is so damn well written and I was actually convinced that she would wish to come true.

Prayer scene are always very close to my heart. Reading them console my heart, I don't know why.. But you did a great job by portraying the right atmosphere. The emotional battle Aahil is going through is really heartfelt. Cry

"The sun hadn't come out yet . . . wouldn't come out for awhile. All was dark, except for the small light that had been lit near his prayer mat. And in that near darkness, he sat, his hands raised in dua.
Just him and his Khuda."

Seriously amazing! Clap

His heartache. His compassion. His belief in God. His heart moving toward The Woman He Loves.

To tell you the truth I read this the minute you updated. But I needed some breathing space being unable to pin down anything.. I was filled with a empty feeling.. Wanting to literally grasp into Aahil and save his darkened soul... Crazy thought, I know. I just can't stop myself from getting attached to something which is so profound and beautiful.  

"The need inside of him to attain her was so strong that it gnawed at him, making a beggar out of the man who was the Nawab of Bhopal. And he wasn't one bit sorry for it. She was a priceless treasure. Why wouldn't he give everything up to gain that treasure?"

God.. I wish I could reach out and hug you. Hug Seriously the prayer scene is one of the most beautiful I have ever come across. It's filled with so many emotions that I can actually relate myself to it somehow.

You're an amazing writer and every single time is so worth the long wait for an update. Heart

"The need inside of him to attain her was so strong that it gnawed at him, making a beggar out of the man who was the Nawab of Bhopal. And he wasn't one bit sorry for it. She was a priceless treasure. Why wouldn't he give everything up to gain that treasure?"

So true! You scored right in the feels.

The update was really intense especially how The Khan Family found out about Nawab Murder.

Coming to the videos are so well made. I love how you put them up in your update. I love to stop and take a look at these. Because let's face it, - you're s master of making these. Thumbs UpClap

Coming to Aahil's turmoil and how he lost control.. I loved how Sanam took it all and actually asked him what was going on.

"How dare you try to hit my Sanam?!" He pulled a hand back and began to punch him, his anger white hot. He knew nothing except for the fact that this man had thought to lay violent hands on her. The fire burned inside him . . . he didn't even notice when the man became limp in his hold. "

"He turned his eyes back to her, unable to be in the same room as her and not look at her. He gazed into her eyes, taking the time to soak up this moment. While it hurt to know that her passion . . . her love could never be his, he would have this picture of her in his mind and heart to cherish."

The change is evident. He is changing. This is what he wants but something is holding him from taking the step as well. - So well done. 

How do you manage to come up with these heavy lines.. Seriously... You're a one of a kind. I was absolutely touched by Aahil's words.. It's true sint it.. No matter how much we really wish, some things are just not granted. You cannot save everyone and somewhere along a line is drawn between right and wrong.. - And you wish to do something.. Anything.. Heart

"I wish that we could all live in a world where people didn't have to make these hard choices," he said from behind her, his voice as broken as crushed glass. "

I swear there's a whole bunch of my favorite moments in the chapter, but then I would be quoting the whole thing. How they were waiting for the rain to stop.. Sharing her past with him.. His sudden nightmare..  Heart  Thank you, My Love.. For writing with such a depth and pouring your feelings down. I know it must have been hard to pin it down. Thank you for an amazing piece. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentangel4u Groupbie

Posted: 25 September 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

What an emotional update!!! Totally empathise with Aahil & Sanam... & Seher too!! I'm feeling so emotional right now Cry Heart

So Sanam had that same dream again... She'll soon realise its true, right? LOL

Then their prayers... Such devoted heartfelt prayers... Aahil is trying to keep that spark of hope alive despite his dark past... ARI was such an emotionally messed up character... You've done full justice to his character throughout the story... Clap

And then Aahil waiting for her, to make sure she reached home safely, even after that tiff between them... The rain... That small moment... The conversation in the car... Aahil's nightmare... *sigh* the nightmares are his signature... Broken Heart

Then that search for a falling star by the pool at night Thumbs Up... Looks like it's time to reveal the truth about Aahil & Rehan now... Please do put that in the next part so that things clear up soon...

I love how you've build up the course of the story... I understand you've been busy lately... But nevertheless you've still managed to give a long beautiful update... We readers really appreciate it... Clap Hug

I hope your mom is better now... Do update very soon

Edited by innocentangel4u - 25 September 2015 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12 Senior Member

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
@noesha - Thank you. I'm glad it was worth the wait.  Wink I will try to update soon!

- Thank you! I'm glad the sincerity in Aahil's dua came through. I am happy you liked those moments between SaHil and SaSe. I really enjoy writing them, so happy you enjoyed it.

@adventure_gurl - Happy birthday again! Thank you for posting on my blog AND here. I really appreciate it (since almost no one posts there). I'm glad you enjoyed the update.

@tazz - Thank you! Tanveer is definitely dead. As for everything else . . . the truth will come out. Can't promise soon, though. Tongue

@Junoon-e-Sahil - aww. Thank you! Let me give you a hug for causing those tears. HugThat's the biggest compliment. And Sanam and those dreams . . . wanting to touch him in his wet t-shirt . . . who wouldn't? Day Dreaming

@mahwash22 - Really with the song? What story? Yeah, I came across it for a fan made VM for a Russian show. It really grew on me and I thought it was perfect for Aahil at this point in his life. Now on to your comments. Once again . . . HugHeart Thanks! I wanted to make the dua really sincere, so I'm glad that it got through. I'm glad you think the updates are worth the wait. And I'm also glad you're liking the vids. Blushing I hope they're adding something to the story.

@innocentangel4u - Thanks! I'm glad you were touched. And I'm touched that you think I am doing Aahil's character justice. Blushing That is such a huge compliment. I'm glad you're liking the story's trajectory. The truth . . . well, let's see in the next chapter. (Thank you for asking about my mom. More chemo on its way, but we have high hopes. She is doing really, really well. Please remember her in your prayers.)

Edited by darkice7_12 - 26 September 2015 at 2:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34 Goldie

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Aww. I know, I had the same experience when I first listened to the song years ago. I thought it would fit perfectly into "Marked As His." - You'll see in the coming days.. Wink

I've got to admite that I love Florance and Machine.. Got some pretty good songs.. Anyways, enough of that LOL

I cannot wait to read the next part. You're such a brilliant writer, I swear. - which you're already aware of, but can't help with saying it again Heart Keep up the good work, Love..

Edited by mahwash22 - 26 September 2015 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the birthday wishes, and hey I love posting on the blog too if I am free

Shailu.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
unres at 19

darkice7_12 Senior Member

Posted: 29 September 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shailu123

WOW yaar that was just AWESOME Clap Clap Clap
so is that true ahil kill his father Shocked
aww ahil is so angry when that guy about to touch herEmbarrassed
the dream is Day Dreaming
n what happen to seher after her kidnape Ouch
love sahil moments in carHeart
its so interesting yaar plzz plzz continue soonHug

Glad you liked it! Big smile

The secrets will come out bit by bit.  I'm going to torture you all for a bit. Evil Smile But seriously, I'm happy you liked the bits between SaHil and are liking the story.

I will try to update soon.

Go to top