Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 12)

adventure_gurl IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
awesome banner and loved the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil333 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
This chapter is just so awesomely wonderful. Clap 
I've enjoyed it immensely from beginning to end. Day Dreaming
Sanam and Zoya, I could imagine their convo with each other. Loved it.
Real Aahil and Sanam, I could feel the heated electricity between them...ufff! Blushing
Love this chapter to the core and love the awesome banner.
And then I say: update soon please!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34 Goldie

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Heart racing update... Such a beautiful chapter this was. So full of feelings, hidden secrets and curiosity. Day Dreaming

I've got to let you know how many times I've actually stopped at the beginning to control my laughter. God, both daughter and mother is on the roll. LOL

"To see the boys?"

Seher nodded again, wincing at him being referred to as a boy. He was all man!

"Which one?" Zoya shot at her.

Aww... Seher is seriously way too cute. She is falling in love and I adore her bluntness.. Also the small cute conversation Dilshad had with her daughter-in-law, was so heart touching

I love Sanam! I love Seher. I love every single character which is in the story! There I said it.

I could so picture this! Such a lovely grumpy young woman. LOL

Abu liked to tease her that gardening was just an excuse for her to play in the dirt, just the way she used to when she was a child.

*Gives a standing ovation!*

Wow! I think I just shed a tear.. This is seriously so deep. So heartwarming and touched me beyond words. Clap

"They will know their beloveds, no matter how alike you look. If a man doesn't know you . . . can't tell the difference between the two of you, that means you don't affect him. You don't affect his mind, his heart or his body." She blushed softly as she said those words. "If you don't affect him in any way . . . is he really meant for you?"

It was such a nice insight we got into Sanam's inner thoughts. About Seher and the Handsome Stranger. The following quote is so apt - If only you really knew, Sanam.. If only you knew the real truth..

I'm actually really stoked on reading the moment when Sanam will realize that the boy she met years ago is the Stranger.. I get goosebumps just to think of the possible scenario will happen in future.

She couldn't believe that she'd given the man who had impacted her life to such a degree almost no thoughts . . . at least nothing compared to how many times she had thought about this stranger.

That moment where she sees him swimming is so intimate. I actually blushed a few times. I mean, all she is doing is peeking behind the pillar.. Gosh.. That's what you create with your words... The want and need is so raw and I can actually feel it burn my skin. Ouch... 

Oh, how she wanted to trace those drops of water, touching that skin. She wanted to trace them with her lips . . . to taste him, taking his taste deep inside of herself so that she could keep him there forever.

I loved how the ping-pong is going between Aahil and Rehan. They are really looking out for each other and making sure nothing goes amiss. This is my favorite part. Seriously the sheer awesomeness the way he arrived at the table and casually answers.

Aahil's eyes had widened at those words, his face paling. He swallowed and said, "I'm not sure . . ."

"You remember that house, Aahil," a husky, male voice called out from the dining room entrance. "You told me many stories about it."

And the way Aahil cleaned the dirt from Sanam's cheek and he could tell the difference between the two sisters. Although I liked the small comic timing with Rehan. Haayeee... Heart

Oh, you've got me wanting more.. again..

His eyes had burned with the fire inside, speaking of his own need.
She did affect him. Mind, heart and body.

You can't end it here. I need more to calm my heavy thoughts and beating heart. Once again, such a beautiful chapter filled with so much intensity and feelings. I hope you update soon, because you're so good at this. I will not get tired of no matter how many times I've said it before - this story deserves so much love for its incredible portrayal. Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 July 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Okay. How?! HOW could I possibly miss the last two updates of this?! This is the best story on going right now in this forum. Really! I mean it! Clap
I read the updates at afternoon, when I was in Court. Now on to comment on this. Tongue

Amazing, would just be an understatement, to describe this story and how this is progressing. Its such a delight to read such a feel-good story. Everything in it is just so amazing!

Can I just say I loved the friendship of them both!! Awww!! That was just too sweet! My favorite part was when Aahil said he is not hitting on him and Rehan was like I know I am not your type LOLLOL

How cute are these too?! And how their bond progressed?! Too adorable! Aahil to him, is like his brother, his only family. The whole backstory was such a treat to read! There were so many favorite moments - but now I don't remember them all. Tongue I'll make sure I read one part at a time to give a proper comment. :)

Oh yes, I just LOVED the begiining of this chapter! Him gazing at the dark sky and finding stars, and when he finds he is overjoyed! So innocent and child-like! Too sweet! Embarrassed

And that little jealousy part! When his heart yelled "No! She's mine!" THAT would be my next favorite! Day Dreaming

I am sorry, my instances from the parts are quite scattered, please forgive me for that LOL Its like when I REALLY LOVE something I tend to go on and on about it, as and when it comes to me.

Anyway, The next chapter?! I was in love with the title itself! So surreal! "Affecting him. Affecting her"Day Dreaming

The part when she can't stop thinking about that Hottie! And how he has captured her senses! How gorgeous was the description! Damn! We all have our versions of "drooling Sanam" no?! LOL
And the fact we ALL incorporate that poolside view of HIM to HER in our own ways. She is a naughty girl, everytime LOL

That drooling session and all the descriptions, made me take a deep breath too though...

And the differentiation between two sisters part! And how SHE wants him to know the difference, and was so upset when she thought he couldn't! Awww man! How adorable could this get?! Too cute of her!

And too sweet of him too! And that little handkerchief meeting?! Gorgeous-ness overload. It was seriously like a movie scene going on, it was too amazing! 

I can't seem to write more now, I may have forgotten many favorite parts too! I'll write if I remember them. Tongue

In love with this story! Can't wait! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12 Senior Member

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@Kabhibloom - Thanks! Yep, I'm going for lots of attraction/physical pull in this. EmbarrassedGlad you liked it! I will update soonish. LOL

@noesha - Thanks! Will do. Smile

@minnie2308 - Thanks! Glad you liked the pool scene. I wanted her attraction to be very clear in this story. I do hope to have more of Rehan/Seher in this story. Hope you enjoy more glimpses of them. Wink

@sageflower7 - Glad you liked the twins relationship. As to the fallout from the truth coming out? That'll be fun to write. Wink

@muskaan17rocks - Thanks! Will try to update soonish. Tongue

@chicksoup - Thanks! Glad you liked their explosive chemistry. I hope to show the attraction a lot more from Sanam's side in this story since we don't get much of that in the show, like ever. WinkHope you enjoy more of those scenes.

@adventure_gurl - Thanks! Glad you liked the banner, too. LOL

@sahil333 - Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm happy you're liking Sanam's relationship with Zoya, and I hope I'm doing an acceptable job with Zoya's characterization. I'm glad you liked the Sanam/Aahil scenes - plan to see more of that in the story. LOL

@mahwash22 - once again Hug. I love your comments! I'm glad you're enjoying the characters, even if they may be a bit different from the show. But a different world . . . so different influences, right? Thanks for liking the writing and praising the bits you liked. It always makes me happy to read that you, as a reader, get what I was going for. LOL I was afraid that Sanam would come across as too excitable, but I'm glad that wasn't so. That poolside scene . . . is iconic, I had to put it in there - how could I miss it, right? Glad you enjoyed it. Embarrassed As for the truth of AaHan's identity . . . we'll get to that eventually.  And expect more hot SaHil interactions. Evil Smile

@Junoon-e-Sahil - You know what they say. Better late than never. LOL Thanks for commenting on both chapters at once! I'm glad you're really liking the story, and I feel hugely complimented by your words. I'm also happy you like Aahil's characterization. He still has that little boy inside of him, even if life has taken him down some dark paths. I'm happy you liked the chapter title. It took me a while to come up with that, and you'll see there will be a theme in the next couple of chapters. Please read those and leave me long comments, as well. LOL And of course, the pool scene - regardless of what she was saying, even at the beginning, Sanam stood there and watched him for like 1/2 an hour. So of course, it made its way into the story. You're right, I always love reading how the writers here incorporate that into their stories.

Edited by darkice7_12 - 16 July 2015 at 1:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kabhibloom Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Update soonish

Kabhibloom Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
When r u updating?

darkice7_12 Senior Member

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 6:36pm | IP Logged