Beautiful chapter
eagerly waiting for the next 
please continue soon πŸ˜Š
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update.
Just loved it.
Ahil n rehaan impersonate each other due to ahil's past.
There some mystery in ahil's past, reveal it soon.
Ahil n rehaan don't know about sanam n seher.
Ahil too recognized sanam.
Continue soon.
Don't make us wait too long.
NanduVijay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Loved Aahil and Rehan's friendship.
Waiting for the next update.
sahil333 thumbnail
This is an excellent update! I loved it, I loved it...I  loved  it! 

Different FB's in times, how awesome were they.

Aahil and Rehan FB's were great. Nice to see the beginning of their friendship.

Aahil's FB's itself were so touching, tears were creeping up 😭

Very elegantly how you sailed through from the past to the future.  And how it connected with SaHil's first encounter in the past and present.

What an impact Sanam had on him back then. And ahil has never forgotten her, that's so wonderful

And the present was awesome too! πŸ˜›

TQ for this nice piece of writing. Impatiently waiting for the next update! πŸ˜‰ 

sahil333 thumbnail
Oh yeah, forgot to say, I love the banner πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome backstory. . Like the build up. . πŸ‘
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I'm going to start with the opening quote:

He made a face, an annoyed huff leaving his lips. Why couldn't he . . . but there it was! A single, bright light in the sky.  A star!

He smiled triumphantly.

THIS is our Aahil. πŸ‘ Who still have a small hope that maybe something is in store for him. Something that will make all his deep hidden scars vanish.. And he'll be able to see the light even though it might be around him. But this time he'll see it for sure. 

The quote really hit me hard. It made me think about the characterization of ARI. The man he is and has become despite being through so much in his childhood. He is still courageous for seeking hope... in the dark night..😳  (Don't mind me.. I tend to get emotional and highly writer-ish when I read πŸ˜†..)

-----

I need to confess.. I just read all the parts again and trust me, it was as beautiful and magical to read than it was the first time. β­οΈ

I am in love with this story! It's amazing, exciting, mysterious and did I say amazing? You never fail to deliver an awesome chapter where you're left with a need for more. That's how I feel right now... I need more to read... You've got to update soon.

Also can I just say that I absolutely love the Banner! I love the coloring and the pictures you've chosen to include. I can tell that every pic has a meaning to the story.. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Alright coming to your beautiful work.. The amount of pain and curuousity is so well written. I can't help but feel a tug at my heart whenever I take a glance over the words. The sorrow from Aahil's side of being an abused child.. The determination from Sanam's side in order to reach out for people and help those in need.

I adore the sheer brotherhood Aahil and Rehan share.  I loved how you decided to write how they met each other. I could really notice how Aahil truly reached forward to have a friend. Someone who liked him who he was and not because of his Royal Title.

"What's wrong with me being Aahil Raza Ibrahim? I feel like I should be apologizing for something that is not my fault."

"Don't be like this," Aahil said after a short, uncomfortable silence. He shifted from one foot to the other. Fiddling with his bag, he put it over the other shoulder. "Just because I have money doesn't mean life was easy for me," he finally got out. "Do you have any idea . . . ?" He stopped and took a deep breath. "It's not easy for me to say this . . . but I'd like to be your friend."

Oh God! I think I just got stabbed by emotions and I'm bleeding heavily. I need to take a deep breath..  And Rehan.. How I miss him so dearly! He was the only person who could really reach out for him.

Rehan turned to stare at Aahil, able to see the pain that Aahil hid from the entire world. For Rehan, Aahil was his brother . . . his family . . . his support. It hurt to see his support hurt liking this.

I was actually surprised when I read Rehan was behind the idea of switching places. I actually thought Aahil would have offered it to him. Nice touch! πŸ‘

And when she had landed in his arms . . . her scent . . . . her voice . . . the way she had felt in his arms . . . all of it had imprinted on him.

Gah... I feel like I'm watching a movie! It's so sophisticated and highly mysterious! And that's what draws me in. I have a thing toward these things.. 

And then they arrive back at Bhopal and met Lateef. I actually smiled sadly upon reading Lateef's words. He has always stayed loyal - at least in my mind he has.

"Do you think I wouldn't recognize the boy that brought me home when I was being beaten up for dressing like a girl? Or the boy who shared his meager amount of food with me?"  
She began to cry loudly,

The small conversation Sanam and Seher had in the night.

"The first time my heart felt something."
  - There was no need for more explanation. You did such a terrific job at that. Simple words which indicates so much. β€οΈ

Can't help gushing over how cute Seher and Rehan are. I miss them terribly.. 

I don't know how to let you know just how much I LOVE the idea behind the story! πŸ‘β€οΈ A huge applause to you, darling. Thank you so much for coming up with such a wonderful idea to pin down.

I wish it was a book.. That way, I could just store it in my book-shelf and take it out whenever I felt like it.. Read whenever I wanted.. - I'm not even being overly kind. It's the honest truth. πŸ€—

You Are Amazing! (Yeah.. I know it's a long comment, but my thoughts are floating around and I can't seem to gather them all..) But you're still an amazing writer and I hope you'll update real soon. β€οΈ

sahil333 thumbnail
I love your review Mahu πŸ˜‰
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sahil333

I love your review MahuπŸ˜‰

Aww.. Thanks, Hon'! πŸ€— It's all because of our talented writer. She brings out those long comments sometimes.. πŸ˜† I cannot wait to read the next part. Waiting eagerly..
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was a very beautiful chapter... like all others were.

such a kick ass start of Aahan friendship.. bromanceπŸ˜†(genuine wala)
Sanam and Aahil connected so well as kids. Aahil was hurt enough to bleed. 😭 But there are sick parents who do that to their kids. 😑
Rehan calls him Aahil Bhai ... that is so sweet.

the interactions of the families.. Zoya thought Lateef was a womanπŸ˜†

So Aahil noticed that Sanam was tensing up. He even noticed her at the function.
good buildup to the story. I like how you have built up everything from the scratch... the characters, situations, families, relations.. everything.πŸ‘ and in a matter of 3-4 updates.
Looking forward to the next update.
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago