Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The wedding gift~ chapter 28 & epilogue ~ page no -44~ (Page 13)

Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Part 6
Inna chota sa update. 
Hehehe arjun and girls. 
i loved arohi's professionalism.
i hope the meeting with the families to go well without any problem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anjali--

Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Part 7
Lovely update anji..
hahaha i so love this teasing and irritating arjun. 
His care for her..ufff i m falling for him even more. 
They are going to maldives lolzz arohi jitna dur jane ki koshish krti h arjun utna hi pass aa jata hai. 
ria?? Who is she and what's the matter with arohi?? 
This is getting more interesting.
eagerly waiting for the next update. Muaahh and sorry for such a late response :)

--Anjali--

Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Eeeksss... I m loving dis cute Arjun...

He is teasing n irritating  LOL
n above all caring  Day Dreaming

Y Aru is showing dis much attitude Wacko

Just imaging what will happen in Maldives giving me goosebumps  Big smile

Wow... she s attracted towards him...
eeeppp...  Dancing

Now wats d story of Ria...
Who s she ?????
Her sister or daughter ????????
Pls unfold it soon...
Want to know about it...  Disapprove

n I want thodu romance in deir short Maldives Trip...  

--Anjali--

--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Trust me girls there is lot more in this story ;)
Arjuhi_dreamer IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_dreamer
Arjuhi_dreamer

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Update!? 
--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Chapter 8

"Bad night ?" Rosie asked me as soon as she entered the room with coffee in the hand. "Yes. But that isn't about to come in the middle of the meeting. We start in 10" I shrugged grabbing the coffee and gulping down a big sip. "But love, atleast talk?" she further probed, "Not today. We have a huge wedding we need to prepare for" I dismissed her and then got up myself. "Let's go to the conference room together?" I turned to look at her nod and following me with a sigh.

I wasn't ready to talk about it, yet. Just when we sat down, my phone rang. Taking a deep breath, I picked up. "Hello, this is Arohi Gupta speaking. How may I help you?" I spoke into the phone, once again guessing it was some inquiry since my team was with me and only they called on work phone other then inquiries.

"There are many ways of doing that" I could hear rich laughter on the other side. I didn't have time for it neither was in mood for one of "our" special conversations. "Dont you have anything better to do, then talk to me?" I knew I was being rude, but I didn't give 2 f**ks at the moment. I didn't deserve this, any of this.

"Rude much?" he taunted and before I could reply he said "I just called to check what time do you want the jet to be ready? And should I book the ferry we will need to transport form airport to the hotel?" he completed passively, he was just trying to help and I gave in my anger. Not wanting to apologise because of the stupid ego I possessed I spoke nonchalantly. "We should leave by 6. The last ferry out is 9 which I'll book to the hotel we are staying in. Send me the flight details and I'll add the itinerant form my side and send it back to you"

"Okay, you will receive an email within some time. Have a good day" and he hung up before I could reply. But I wasn't blaming him, it was my fault I shouldn't have been rude whatever the reason.

Realizing that by hook or by crook I'd have to apologise I sighed and decided I'd email him an apology once we came up with a plan of action for the next set of things.

2 hours and 3 cups of coffee later I, Rosie, Lily, Tanya and Riddhi exited the conference room stretching. We had come up with a solid plan of action for almost everything and since tomorrow was wine tasting one Wednesday I was interviewing people to hire as the helping crew other thensome regulars I had. Oh! The joy!

Just as soon as the girls left for the day at 5, I sat on the chair at my desk playing with words to write Mr. Arjun Singhania an apology. Finding no way out of that I logged into my mail and saw there was an email with an @aarman.com handle.
Guessing it was from his PA, I opened it.

To- arohigupta@gmail.com
Form- smriti@aarman.com
Subject- Flight/jet details.

Arohi,
The jet had been confirmed to take off at 5.30 form Mumbai on Friday evening, the time estimated to reach should be 8.45 Pm at Male, Maldives.
Pick up form your house to the airport has been made available for your convenience.
Regards,
Smriti Singh
PA to Arjun Singhania!

After reading the mail, I booked the ferry transport and the domestic flight and preceded to email Arjun first about the apology.

To: arjunsinghania@gmail.com
Subject: apology.
Mr. Singhania,
Im sorry, I was rude to you this afternoon. It was uncalled for. I was upset over something personal and I understand that it still doesn't give me right to be rude to you!
I'm sorry!
Regards
Arohi Gupta.

And then I sent him another mail with a detailed itinerary.

To: arjunsinghania@gmail.com
Subject: Itinerary for Maldives
Mr. Singhania,
Here is our plan as scheduled with the resorts.
Date: 3rd Nov'14 - 6th Nov'14
Day: Friday night to Monday dawn
Place : llamu allto, Maldives.
Duration: 3 nights 4 days.
We will he staying ay six sense llamu, Kruti's first choice for the resort. We will need to board a 35 minute domestic flight to the island and then a 15 minute ferry ride which has all been booked.
I was successful in securing 2 over the water villas as they are complementary since we may give them a huge business.
Thank you for arranging transportation form home to airport.
Regards
Arohi Gupta.

I had included the plan for Saturday and Sunday as planed by me in the email before sending. I drummed my fingers on the table while waiting for a reply.
Soon a ding sound of my laptop alerted me of one.

To: arohigupta@gmail.com
Subject: Apology and Itinerary
Miss Gupta,
Since we are apologizing, I distinctively remember, we decide on the 2nd day that you wouldn't be calling me Mr. Singhania but you still, so apologise for that too.

If you didn't actually get it, that was sarcasm. You don't need to apologise for something so small.

The itinerary is packed, I was hoping for a fun saturday night but I guess that's a dream.
No need to thank for the transportation too.
I'll see you soon.
Regard
Arjun Singhania.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 6 now, I could work an hour more before going out to grab some dinner before going home. It had taken me an hour with this back and forth emailing and arrangement that my coffee had gone cold, I wanted to refill it with hot one but I remembered I had to call the designers about their progress.

Half and hour, I just got off the phone and looked at the offensive cold cup of coffee with sigh. There was no way I could reheat it while sitting.

Just as I was about to get up, my office door opened and Arjun came waltzing in. My eyes winded in surprise.

"I knew it Miss Gupta, you'd still be working" I froze, I was pondering wether it was a dream or reality but the laughter made me realize it was indeed reality. "Oh, I'm real" I looked at his face just in time to see him wink at me.

"Hi, Mr. Singhania. What are you doing here?" I greethed through my teeth, he didn't need to show up whenever he felt like.

"I'm here with dinner" he held up bags of take out food. "Why?" I stressed on the word. It wasn't like we were buddies, who had dinners and went for drives. It was Arjun Singhania over load for me and I wasn't liking it, maybe.

"Because people eat when hungry?" he frowned. "Oh, I thought they sleep when hungry" I glared at him, shaking my head at him, I resumed my task of refilling the coffee with hot one form the kettle.

"Can I get a glass too?" he questioned as he stationed himself on the sofa, propping the bags of food on the coffee table. "Sure, why not" I muttered. I didn't wana be rude with him again.

"So, Mr. Singhania." I started as I sat down on the arm chair beside the sofa and handed him his glass. "Yes, Miss Gupta?" he smirked at me, trying hard to control my anger, I fake smiled at him. "did you come here to notify me of.someChange or something?" I questioned him again trying not to sound rude.

"First, stop calling me Mr. Singhania. I think of my dad when you do that. And no, why would I do that" he said in a tone that cleary told me I was stupid for assuming something like that.

"Okay, so what's you reason for the visit" yeah being polite got on the nerves fast. He was being stubborn. "Like I said food. And plus, today morning you sounded upset and I thought you'd be one of those people who would work longer in sorrow and not go out with friend or friends so I bought myself here" he said it like an accomplishment.

I didn't know if I should have been touched or offended by the little analogy he had just made up, I wouldn't say it wasn't true but he didn't have to judge me!

"Don't over think this. I bought my favorite Chinese food and ice cream but I kept that away in the cafe room freezer if you don't mind" he winked at me and somehow that gesture just aggravated me further.

Who the f**k did he think he was? He could come bragging in my life without my permission and have control over me? Well, that wasn't going to happen.

Trying to control the fumes that were about to blow out I smiled at him. "Lets have dinner then" I sat down grabbing the boxes and I could see his frown, he was confused over my behavior. I didn't get what he wanted? He wanted me to fight him? Men!

"So what did you bring?" I questioned. "You are taking this too well" he rolled his eyes at me. "So, you want me to get angry at you?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "well, you have responded too well to this!" he frowned.

"Don't talk like you know me!" I snapped at him. All the patience went out of the window just then. "I'm not hungry anymore." with that I grabbed my phones, laptop car keys and walked away.

I know, I was being rude again but I didn't give 2 f**ks. With meetings, cold coffee, unwanted dinner and mom's phone call in general I needed this day to get over.

Sighing in extrusion I sat in the car resting my head against the steering wheel, when suddenly the door opened and I was hauled out of the car.

"What is wrong with you, you animal!" I pounded my fists in his back and all he did was laugh at him. "You arrogant ass" my screams were muffled by him moving too fast and as a result my head bobbed which was facing his back as he had thrown me over his back.

Walking back into my office he dropped me back on the sofa with me beside him. He had all the fruit laid out like a buffett. "So what will you have?" he asked passing me a plate. I wanted to pick it up and ram it hard in his ribs. "Broken ribs" I greeted through my teeth. "I'm sorry what?" he smirked at me. "I don't want food. Would you tell me why'd you do what you did?" I glared at him, trying to burn holes in him.

Again, he laughed. "And he laughs" I was trying hard not to smile. His bubblyness was getting to me. His infectious laugh was making me laugh even though I was angry with him. "Because you never leave without eating after taking foods name!" he shrugged and handed me a plate with full of food.

I glared at Arjun and then at the offending plate of food. I was hungry, sure and the Chinese food looked delicious. I knew he would judge me, so instead of taking it I continued to glare at it. Slowly he put the plate down and slid it my way, not looking at me, just eating his stuff.

I took that as his way of saying he won't tease and started eating silently. My anger had been baseless. Maybe he just came here to cheer me up? Maybe he was just being nice and now I felt like a perfect ass!

Good job Arohi, I kicked myself mentally. But this was all too fast, what even was this?

"So why are you here? I asked him once again, trying not to sound rude.
"Oh that, I needed to give you this. Kruti asked me to do so" he produced a paper, snatching it I took it form his hand to find a particular image of basket that kruti was going to send me since she wasn't able to access her email or something. "You give this to me now?" I shouted at him. "Yes, well. I was hungry" he shrugged. "Just when I think, you are a good person. You turn to become this monster who doesn't respect my work. Do you know? I was waiting for these! I called kruti10 times because of this, I have to order this by tonight. We need 200 pieces for the wedding gifts. Since we are flying out on Friday evening I needed them in the morning so I could personally check them. I understand that you don't take the wedding business seriously. But this is my work and next time, if its anything related to wedding, please tell me upfront" with that I walked away, grabbing my phone and thanking god, that I got my phone, before Arjun acted like a cavemen.

Trying to calm myself, I sighed and called the supplier just when Arjun was opening his mouth, "Feel free to leave" I snapped at him and walked away out to my car.

Arjun Singhania was trouble with a capital T and I was falling right in the middle of that.

Waiting for feedback
Embarrassed

Edited by --Anjali-- - 03 August 2015 at 12:42pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaddudeewanioju786arunsunita_gmZannat.pinky.paddaArjuhi_kkMadhu-n-kadduMysticRiver

Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Eeeppp

--Anjali--

Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Snehuuu... aaj main first...