Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The wedding gift~ chapter 28 & epilogue ~ page no -44~ (Page 10)

Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Whoa... Arjun is a casanova / flirt...  

Not liking it... Disapprove 

Veronica... She can go to hell...  Censored

Love Arjun- Kruti bonding...
Kinda cute... Hug
Actually suppa cute... Embarrassed

What a cute possessive bro...   LOL
Uska bss chale toh Kruti ko mandap se v utarwa de...   LOL

Kruti has witnessed his bro's luchcha giri... Shocked
Dtsy asking for headphones  Shocked  *eyes closed wid hands*

The whole Veronica part was suppa ewww... Angry

Arohi is asking for Whisky... n woh v neat... Shocked
Patakha Guddi  Cool

Hahahaha... Arjun ki kya mast beizzati hui... ROFL
Aru rocks totally... Star

But dat after affect was too much ewww... Censored
wanna kill Veronica  Nuke

Arjun ne revenge k chakkar mein Aru k saath kuchh zyada hi kar diya...   Ermm
Ho gaya na uska...  Thumbs Down

Hope he will rectify his mistake suppa soon...   

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
this arjun is confusing me Confused

pehle I thought wo bahut cute innocent hoga.. but ye to nihayti flirt nikla -_-

please feel free to kill Veronica Angry

Date was cute ...

but I hope arjun koi kaminapan nhi Kare...>_<

Arohi Is a Rock star!! Big smile

want to read more of arjun's POV ^_^

cont soon :*
Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Part  5 :

Hahahaha... Arjun is a perfect Gentleman wid a slight touch of Luchchagiri... Tongue

Aru is helplessly falling for his each n every gesture... LOL
She doesn't want it though...  Wink

Hahaha... her love over food cracked me up... 
She s so cute...
A cute little girl under the wrap of a matured business woman...
n Arjun is enjoying it a lot...,  Tongue

Love deir talk...
A little sensible in between in all these child game...

Oohh... Cool n True story behind being a wedding planner...

"Fine. Next time, I pay"  ---  ROFL
Oh man... now she s trapped  LOL

Almost kissing in almost first time mulaakat... Shocked
Dangerous  LOL

"Damn that manager" 
ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

Casanova Arjun Rocks  Cool
Man 0on work... LOL

Dying to read deir next meet...
Update Soon...
oju786 Senior Member
oju786
oju786

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Arjun's POV : Way to Demanding n Revengefull Attractive Arjun Singhania Here , Not Expecting This Before meeting he already knew her ... . . Congested 2seater Car .. Imagine Imagine Imagine Tongue
oju786 Senior Member
oju786
oju786

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Arohi's POV : such a workoholic she is .. But love her in this Avtaar . Indirectly they both killing each other by everything Tongue
oju786 Senior Member
oju786
oju786

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Next UPDATE plzzz .
Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Anjiii
--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6

I found myself sitting in the 2 seater car once again the following Monday morning, the only difference today was that, it wasn't Arjun driving, it was Kruti and how thankful I was for that.

Feeling my phone vibrate I picked up without looking. "Arohi Gupta speaking, how may I help you?" I spoke without paying much attention. "boss, its me Rosie" Rosie said on the other line, realising a breath I didn't even know I was holding I spoke up. "Morning Rose, everything in order for tonight?" I asked her.

Tonight since we were meeting with the families everything that need the elderly input had to be decided so we needed to be on point since we didn't exactly have time to do another meeting. "That's the thing boss. The card printer hasn't sent the boxed cards yet. The regular ones are here already but the velvet box ones aren't." she spoke sheepishly and I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Ok. I'll call Mr.Mehta and see about the delay. Is appointment with Saskiya and other two designers confirmed?" I asked. I and Kruti had decided that we wanted to go to Saksiya for the outfits Kruti had designed. She was a wedding designer that was just starting out and we would get what we wanted form her easily. Plus she use nice fabrics so that worked out well.

Yesterday, I had coordinated with Kruti through mail and confirmed all the other designer she wanted to meet for her wedding dress and the reception. She had come up with 2 and I had booked appointments with them for today immediately.

Taking a left Kruti came to a stop infront of Saskiya'sboutique. "Okay, Rose, I'll call Mr. Mehta on those wedding cards and you get every thing else ready. We need to be at Singhania's house at 7. I'll need you.to be there directly. I'm not sure how much time this is going to take" I said and finished the call once she said okay. Grabbing my bag, laptop I opened the door and walked out while Kruti shut the convertible roof.

I had received a call this morning from Kruti that she would pick me up just when I was wondering if I should call Rosie to pick me up or call a cab to take me to office and then I could commute to the place decided. I had a slight idea that Arjun had been behind this but boy was I glad it wasn't him who called or even picked me up.

After the message form him, I had locked up my phone for the entire Sunday and only had taken it out this morning to find 42 missed calls. Not wanting to check who it was I had ignored them figuring if it was important they would've called on my work phone

Quickly dialing up Mr. Mehta I motioned for Kruti to walk in the boutique and get started. "That's just incompetence Mr.Mehta. I had informed you since Friday I needed the cards. Do you want me to go to other distributors, because frankly I'm not the one in need. I can find someone else in matter of minutes." I said into the phone, only stopping to hear the reply on the other end. "They better be there by 2 or the contract is over" and with that I hung up. I hated incompetent people.

"I like them feisty too. You know?" I jumped out of my skin when I felt someone whisper behind me and a shiver ran down my spine, I shook my head, knowing all too well who that was. "Mr. Singhania. Good morning!" I exclaimed, ignoring his remark altogether.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" I had no time for his nonsense today. I had 3 designers and then 2 families to meet with ,handle and please. He could fall from the sky for all I cared.

Pressing my hand to the temple messaging them already feeling the panic set in I sighed I couldn't let him get to me today. I promised myself but I knew this was just like one of those resolutions, where you promise yourself you'll not do it and then it happens more, if I make sense!

"You know, we should probably go in. Kruti might have just been chatting with her instead of working" Arjun was still standing way to close. I wanted to make a comment about the personal space but I knew it would only create a new argument.

"let's just go" I said irritated and without waiting for him to answer I moved ahead.

As expected I found, Kruti and Saskiya talking across the table like they were long lost friends catching up. I cleared my throat, I needed to stick to the schedule. I had already talked to Saskiya and she was happy to help us. The fact that she was a major "Arjun Singhania" fan girl helped.

I had recently discovered that Arjun was very popular with the ladies and the media. Apparently Arjun was followed by media for even a little sneak peak.

Rolling my eyes at the duo I looked at Arjun who was giving me a knowing smile. "Saskiya, I'm Arohi. We talked on the phone yesterday!" I greeted her with a smile extending my hand which she shook. Just then I looked at Arjun, remembering how he hadn't done that and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"So let's get down to business" Arjun said for the first time since he had entered. I saw Saskiya looking at Arjun with doe eyes which looked like she had seen god. I could see Arjun getting uncomfortable and how happy it was making me. I gave him a smirk of my own and Kruti pulled out her sketches.

"since this is a beach wedding, we need more of pinks, yellows, blues and whites" I started and Kruti nodded. "Absolutely, I think except the wedding dress nothing should have a green or red." Kruti commentd further.

2 hours later, the sketchs had been finalized, the materials selected and fittings were scheduled for next week. With the measurements done we were ready to leave. "So, next week on a Wednesday we will have the first fittings for the engagement, mehndi and sangeet lengha with the cut pieces" Saskiya said as we left.

Waiting for feedback :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mili_kmhfym23oju786Zannat.Madhu-n-kaddupinky.paddaArjuhi_kk

Go to top