Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arohi's POV : such a workoholic she is .. But love her in this Avtaar . Indirectly they both killing each other by everything πŸ˜›
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 6

I found myself sitting in the 2 seater car once again the following Monday morning, the only difference today was that, it wasn't Arjun driving, it was Kruti and how thankful I was for that.

Feeling my phone vibrate I picked up without looking. "Arohi Gupta speaking, how may I help you?" I spoke without paying much attention. "boss, its me Rosie" Rosie said on the other line, realising a breath I didn't even know I was holding I spoke up. "Morning Rose, everything in order for tonight?" I asked her.

Tonight since we were meeting with the families everything that need the elderly input had to be decided so we needed to be on point since we didn't exactly have time to do another meeting. "That's the thing boss. The card printer hasn't sent the boxed cards yet. The regular ones are here already but the velvet box ones aren't." she spoke sheepishly and I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Ok. I'll call Mr.Mehta and see about the delay. Is appointment with Saskiya and other two designers confirmed?" I asked. I and Kruti had decided that we wanted to go to Saksiya for the outfits Kruti had designed. She was a wedding designer that was just starting out and we would get what we wanted form her easily. Plus she use nice fabrics so that worked out well.

Yesterday, I had coordinated with Kruti through mail and confirmed all the other designer she wanted to meet for her wedding dress and the reception. She had come up with 2 and I had booked appointments with them for today immediately.

Taking a left Kruti came to a stop infront of Saskiya'sboutique. "Okay, Rose, I'll call Mr. Mehta on those wedding cards and you get every thing else ready. We need to be at Singhania's house at 7. I'll need you.to be there directly. I'm not sure how much time this is going to take" I said and finished the call once she said okay. Grabbing my bag, laptop I opened the door and walked out while Kruti shut the convertible roof.

I had received a call this morning from Kruti that she would pick me up just when I was wondering if I should call Rosie to pick me up or call a cab to take me to office and then I could commute to the place decided. I had a slight idea that Arjun had been behind this but boy was I glad it wasn't him who called or even picked me up.

After the message form him, I had locked up my phone for the entire Sunday and only had taken it out this morning to find 42 missed calls. Not wanting to check who it was I had ignored them figuring if it was important they would've called on my work phone

Quickly dialing up Mr. Mehta I motioned for Kruti to walk in the boutique and get started. "That's just incompetence Mr.Mehta. I had informed you since Friday I needed the cards. Do you want me to go to other distributors, because frankly I'm not the one in need. I can find someone else in matter of minutes." I said into the phone, only stopping to hear the reply on the other end. "They better be there by 2 or the contract is over" and with that I hung up. I hated incompetent people.

"I like them feisty too. You know?" I jumped out of my skin when I felt someone whisper behind me and a shiver ran down my spine, I shook my head, knowing all too well who that was. "Mr. Singhania. Good morning!" I exclaimed, ignoring his remark altogether.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" I had no time for his nonsense today. I had 3 designers and then 2 families to meet with ,handle and please. He could fall from the sky for all I cared.

Pressing my hand to the temple messaging them already feeling the panic set in I sighed I couldn't let him get to me today. I promised myself but I knew this was just like one of those resolutions, where you promise yourself you'll not do it and then it happens more, if I make sense!

"You know, we should probably go in. Kruti might have just been chatting with her instead of working" Arjun was still standing way to close. I wanted to make a comment about the personal space but I knew it would only create a new argument.

"let's just go" I said irritated and without waiting for him to answer I moved ahead.

As expected I found, Kruti and Saskiya talking across the table like they were long lost friends catching up. I cleared my throat, I needed to stick to the schedule. I had already talked to Saskiya and she was happy to help us. The fact that she was a major "Arjun Singhania" fan girl helped.

I had recently discovered that Arjun was very popular with the ladies and the media. Apparently Arjun was followed by media for even a little sneak peak.

Rolling my eyes at the duo I looked at Arjun who was giving me a knowing smile. "Saskiya, I'm Arohi. We talked on the phone yesterday!" I greeted her with a smile extending my hand which she shook. Just then I looked at Arjun, remembering how he hadn't done that and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"So let's get down to business" Arjun said for the first time since he had entered. I saw Saskiya looking at Arjun with doe eyes which looked like she had seen god. I could see Arjun getting uncomfortable and how happy it was making me. I gave him a smirk of my own and Kruti pulled out her sketches.

"since this is a beach wedding, we need more of pinks, yellows, blues and whites" I started and Kruti nodded. "Absolutely, I think except the wedding dress nothing should have a green or red." Kruti commentd further.

2 hours later, the sketchs had been finalized, the materials selected and fittings were scheduled for next week. With the measurements done we were ready to leave. "So, next week on a Wednesday we will have the first fittings for the engagement, mehndi and sangeet lengha with the cut pieces" Saskiya said as we left.

Waiting for feedback :)
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Itta chottu update!!... 
Love this workaholic Arohi.. yes man!
Arjun toh bilkul na k braber tha..
Par chalo jitna bhi tha jhakkas tha.. 
N why was he uncomfortable with Sakshiya looks... due to Arohi kya..  ;)

Update soon 
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mast teaser tha ^_^

I like arohi's attitude 😎

Arjun ko samjh nhi paa rhi hu...

please post d complete update 😳
--Anjali-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

mast teaser tha ^_^

I like arohi's attitude 😎

Arjun ko samjh nhi paa rhi hu...

please post d complete update 😳

I know it's short but it's completed chapter
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Im not finding it that interesting! I think the write could've done a LOT more with this stuff hai na  @anji?? i mean a lot can be added πŸ˜‰Edited by lazyblues - 8 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@anjiii...zyada wait mat karwana :* :*
--Anjali-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyblues

Im not finding it that interesting! I think the write could've done a LOT more with this stuff hai na @anji?? i mean a lot can be addedπŸ˜‰

I found it very interesting.. Trust me that writer has done an amazing job ;)
--Anjali-- thumbnail

Chapter 7

"Rosie, can you wait back? I need a ride to the office" I asked Rosie. "Sorry, love got to pick up Neil form the day care. My sister is working late to even pick up her son" she rolled her eye but continued "I can come back for you though" she offered and I shook my head. "Nonsense. Don't worry! I'll call a cab once I'm done here" I told her hugging her a good bye.

"Who's gona call a cab" Arjun interjectd the conversation. "Arohi, her car is still at the office. I don't know how though" Rosie wondered. "You don't?" Arjun had a teasing glint in his voice and before he got bold enough to say why I cleared my throat.

"Rosie you need to pick up Neil. You'll be late" I rushed her out and turned to glare at Arjun.

All throughout the dinner and the meeting later with the family, Arjun had been passing comments and trying to get me to talk about the dinner. I didn't know why I was obsessing so bad about this but I knew he had an hidden ultramotive. "I'll drop you home, on my way home" aayan offered. "No, I'll call a cab. Now if you'll excuse me. I need to get back to finalizing stuff with the families" with that I stalked away to where Kruti and Raj's parents and Kruti were seated.

"Sorry after the phone call I was talking with Rosie" I explained them why it took me long to come back. "Oh, it's quite alright love" Krutis mom comforted and I smiled at them.
They were a bunch of loving people and they had been treating me like one of their own since I stepped a foot in the house. "So, uncle, aunty. These are 3 out of 5 sites Kruti and Raj have choose. Now 1 of them, ive had a wedding before, the rest will need site visit. But even if we decide on a place where the wedding has been done, I recommend a personal visit with the bride and the groom with me. To foresee the set up" it was important to make the parents understand the importance of taking the daughters to the site visit, unless they wouldn't let .

"Oh, that's fine. Kruti can go. She doesn't need permission. But I doubt Raj will be able to make it" Raj's mom chimed in while others nodded.

Just then a voice magically spoke, "I'll come too. But where are we going?"
"Maldives" Kruti smiled and that put an even bigger one on Arjun's face. "I'm definitely coming then" he agreed, now smirking. I wanted to argue, I knew he could see it in my eyes as soon as he saw it because his smirk became bigger.

"So, this Friday night we will leave and come back by Monday morning" I said through a tight liped smile. "Okay, I'll get my PA to book the tickets then" Arjun completed the sentence. "No, Mr. Singhania. I'm fully capable of doing so" I told him as nicely as possible without looking like in idiot in front of the families. "But, we will take the company jet." he frowned.

"You just said that my PA will book the tickets" I caught my self before I shouted at him and then smiled at everyone.

"Whatever you want Mr. Singhania." I glared at him and I could see he was trying to control his laugh where as I wanted tipunch him. Seeing him everyday wasn't enough that he had to tag along with us for a trip where I'd have to endure the mental torture 24x7. I wanted to punch something!

"Now, everything is finalised I shall take your leave. If any problem, addition or subtraction to the wedding plans or any little detail you remember even at 3 in the night call me. I'll be there" I hugged Kruti, her mother and Raj's mother while shook hands with the both dad's.

"You are doing such a wonderful job love. Thank you for making this easy for us" I could see tears forming in Kruti's mother's eyes and before that could happen I stepped ahead and hugged her. "That's what I'm here for aunty. So that you can spend as much time with your daughter tension free" you couldn't tell they were families of multi-billionaires. They looked just like normal people to me. "Thank you love" she kissed my cheek before Kruti hugged me.

I had never had such a warm greeting with my clients and I knew whatever happened Kruti would get the wedding she deserved and with that I turned to leave. "Bye, take care. Kruti I'll see you day after tomorrow. My caterer is getting samples for wines. See you too Mr. Singhania" I snapped at Arjun and stepped out.

Just when I reached the main gate, a car honked behind me. "Get in" Arjun said as he drove his car at the pace I continued to walk. "I told you I'd get a cab. Why did you leave?" I stopped and glared at him, he must not have realized that but he suddenly slammed on the breaks and the car almost jumped forward. He then reversed the car before, he to stand right next to me. "But I said I'd drop you. I'm going home anyways" I could see him starting to get irritated and was I liking it!

"But I remember I declined" I countered. "Would you just get in? I'm tired and I had an overly girly day. I'm tired and in no mood for this." he finally snapped. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I opened the car door and slid in.

I could see he was itching to say something, so before he could, I spoke. "Not a word Mr. Singhania. I'm just as tired" and with that I rested my head on the window.

This was all so wrong. Generally whenever I decide how things would go in ny life, I made it a point to stick to them but with Arjun in picture I was doing the things I didn't want to.

Like riding home with him, or going to Maldives with him. There was this energy that drew me towards him. Something that forced me to go against my will and I wasn't liking it.

I discreetly saw him tapping on the steering wheel and he looked like he was deep in thought. He was handsome for sure. Irritating, but handsome I thought, as I looked at him some more.

"I can see you stare" he turned to look at me as we stopped. "I wasn't staring" I glared at him which only made him laugh. "Okay, you were discreetly looking. I get it" he shrugged nonchalantly, making it seem like it was nothing. "Would you just drop me home. Please?" I begged him. If I had to argue with him once more today, I was going to bang my head through the window.

"Fine, but just so you know. We are already there." his face was split into two with the wide smile as I looked around to see, indeed we were in my building.

"I knew that" I snapped at him while getting out of the door and banging it shut.

"Ofcourse you knew" he said and I looked back at him to see him laughing. "Your car will be here tomorrow. I'll have my driver pick it up" and before I could reply and telling him not to do so, he was reversing and pulling out!

I banged my house door as loudly as I could as I threw all my stuff on the table beside the door.

While Preparing a bath I tried to relax as I went over the day. Since we had done all the things planned, everything was in order. I sat my laptop on a table that was made to use in the bath and taking off my robe I slid in and made a list of things that needed to be done tomorrow.

With only 50 days for the ceremonies to start everything was going to be cramped. I sent Tanya, Rosie, Lily and Riddi an email, debriefing them about today and then informing them about tomorrows staff meeting to discuss how to go forward.

I then emaild the Resorts in Maldives and informed them about the situation and told them I'd give them a call tomorrow.

Once the work was done, I relaxed and once again my mind wondered back to Arjun Singhania. Lately, he was always on my mind. With a deep sigh I rested my head on the headrest of the bathtub as the warm water gently un-knitted all the knots in my body and I slowly closed my eyes.

I opened my heavy eye lids as I heard distinctive sound of phone going off. Looking around, disoriented I saw my laptop still running and me still in the bath where the water had turned cold. Just when the feeling set upon me, I shivered.Grabbing the robe I lept out and slipped into it. Drying myself quickly before picking up the laptop and walking in the sound of ringing phone.

"Hi mom" I Said into the phone, worried. I knew, mum knew the time difference between India and London, so if she was calling at this hour it had to be important. "Is everything okay?" I panicked. "Yes, everythings alright. I'm sorry to call you so late love, but I couldn't help it. Tomorrow I'll take Ria there again and we don't know what's going to be the case. Arohi, I feel helpless at this point." I could her her sob quietly. "Mom, it's going to be okay. If you need anything else, tell me. I mean it even at 3 in the night. But right now you need to relax. It's going to be okay. I promise. We've done all we could mom." I assured her trying to be calm.

"Yes. We have and I pray that its going to be okay. You go to sleep love. I'll call you tomorrow once I know" she said but I couldn't bring myself to hang up. "I love you mom" I finally said after a few minutes of silence and after hearing the reply, I hung up.

For first time in months, I cried myself to sleep. This wasn't how I envisioned being successful. Sure, I was successful, but it didn't mean anything without family.

So here it is.. Waiting for feedback:)
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me first..  :D

I so love this Arjun...he has some magic in him...
Loved his whole interaction with Arohi...the way he irritates her..tease her...n above all care for her...
He is so cute..dropping her home..
Arohi finally accepted her attraction to him...
There is a mysterious aura around them both...
Whereas I feel Arjun is up to something n about Arohi she has family issues as we m know..
Who's Ria...what's the problem?? 

Eagerly waiting for story to unfold...
Update soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by Sneha_kmh - 8 years ago