Mothers unlucky for Jodha????

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Her own mother Maa sa Mainavati wanted her to stay in Agra with the husband Jalal when she hated him and wanted to leave for Amer. She closed the way to Amer forever even if Jodha's husband may leave her.😡 When she was on the crossroads of life and death that time Jalal supported her and saved her.

Another mother Ammijaan HB who loved and supported her all these years in Agra wanted her to convert her religion against her husband's and her wishes resulting in anger and threat from Jalal to give her Talaq. She will again be on the crossroads of life as she said she will never give Talaq to Jalal when alive. Now who will support and save her Will Salim support his Maasa or will again Jodha do something to herself and to save her life will SH go to Lobani to save her .

Both mothers saying khabi ha kabhi na love you to Jodha
My guess😆

Now what good/bad will happen this time will it bring Jo Ja and Salim closer as Last time it brought JoJa closer and Ja discover that they both are traveling in the same boat they were both lonely souls despite having all relatives with them and also the Ajmer Yatra took place
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am sure salim will do something 
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
don't know abt Jalal, coz CVs have brought in that black magic track... but I m sure Salim will stand firmly by Jo and against Jalal this time..

I think Salim's view of Jo is changing and that letter she sent to Jalal , which Salim read, made him think differently abt his mother... hope he stays by her always...

and if Jalal is acting to expose his own mother, then also if HB's truth ever comes out, then it will be Jo who wouldn't let Jalal punish HB...

but i wish, the way Jo punished Mainavati , she ignores HB for some time
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

don't know abt Jalal, coz CVs have brought in that black magic track... but I m sure Salim will stand firmly by Jo and against Jalal this time..

I think Salim's view of Jo is changing and that letter she sent to Jalal , which Salim read, made him think differently abt his mother... hope he stays by her always...

and if Jalal is acting to expose his own mother, then also if HB's truth ever comes out, then it will be Jo who wouldn't let Jalal punish HB...

@bold--me too want this to be happen not only HB, Jodha should ignore Jalal also
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mainawati is much better than hamida, at least she was a very good queen, but hamida is not a good mom, or a good mother in law or a good queen. What mainawati did was to ensure jodha's relation with jalal does not break,but what hamida did was to satisfy her own ego😡I want cvs to not show hamida ever again plz,ab to jalal aa gaya firvi akhome dirk circles leke bina jewlerry pahene dukhi atma bankar baithi h, and jo ko blam ekr rhi h jabki its totally her fault.Pata nahi what has happened to her suddenly, maybe coconut gira h sar pe zorse😕
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Thanks all for liking and discussing HB proves a MIL can never be a mother lets W&W what CVs want to show for HB and Jalal whether he is teda or seedha😉😆 bring so much dil jalana to the viewers  through his reaction/Talaq to JB

Romance se Dil joye ho gaye to rab thoda rulana to banta hai😭

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesparineesha19Abi23Tarunika13cute.manasi.chandni.sweet_dikshacuty1997hely

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Putija, 
Awesome views about Jodha's relationship with her biological mother Mainavati and with the lady, her husband's mother, whom she considered  her own mother, who sadly misused the respect and love that she received from Jodha. 

Salim will stand by his mother during these stressful times. He knows that his maasaa eventually took the decision to convert with his and his brothers' best interest in mind. I can clearly see a firm bond developing between mother and son. 
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Agree with you @sweetdiksha. Jo will not allow Jalal to punish HB, saying that she is the mother figure, and behaved irrationally to save thousands of innocents from death. ðŸ˜”
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hely

@bold--me too want this to be happen not only HB, Jodha should ignore Jalal also

perfect
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Thanks for liking and commenting😃

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesparineesha19unknown2592Tarunika13Abi23haya_gorgeousCharu.Scute.manasiRSlovesJA.chandni.SindhuMenonsweet_dikshacuty1997hely