Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Konitari update dya please.. 😆
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I missed most of the episode. Ditto tv v bad today. No AD-MD scene today 😭

Opening scene Mai and kids general tp.

Mag Nana-MD. Nana has got a crown, the way they give in beauty contest, as a solution. Looks like some game will be played in Dfamily soon. He has not explained it to MD yet.

Amit-Vijaya scene good. They are remembering their old days. They decide to go out for ice cream just two of them.

AD on phone talking to Shekhar. He sees Amit-Vijaya. They have good tp scene. Ya bhavana kaay jhale aahe. Kaal AD romantic hota, aaja Amit. Full double meaning madhe bolat hota. 😆

ADs scene with kids. Looks some tp scene, I missed it mostly. Looks like kids wanted to check what all ADs work they can do.

Chamya swapna baghat asato MD la gulabache phool det aahe yachi. Tyachya mitrala pan kalale aahe ha tandrit asato halli te.

College scene planning for sunday workshop.

MD giving Nana golyanchi aamti to taste. Kids come there and tell Nana whose work in house they are planning to do.

Precap: AD not in house, MD doesnt know where he is. His mobile not reachable. Looks like bhandan ajun chalu aahe. Mai asks MD is he angry because she has not woken him or something else also. 😭

Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wat abt AD MD fight??

dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Wat abt AD MD fight??

Doesnt look like its solved yet 😭. I dont think they are talking properly. No scene together and no phone convo. One more day has passed after that. MD got one more new dress. 😊
dipalimanish thumbnail
I will come back after some time.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Doesnt look like its solved yet 😭. I dont think they are talking properly. No scene together and no phone convo. One more day has passed after that. MD got one more new dress. 😊

Thnx Dipali for the update...so sweet of u

Its okay...hope the reconcilation is sweet...

Btw, y AD is so pissed off with MD...they hv nt shown us properly the reason or thre is a disconnect...in the eve thy have bitewala scene and se normal n perfectly happy...and next morning onwards bhandan??? Raat mein aisa kya hua??
Nachiketj thumbnail
Chamya dreaming of giving rose to MD!!! Mag me kaay ethey gotyaa khelayla aaloy ka??? 😎

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dipali you havent missed much...it looked like a TP episode...everybody doing their own thing 😕   
The kids are looking out for work for their khari-kamaai project...in the beginning a little bit of Maiamrut...she was telling the kids about teh use of cloves...how if we keep them in bet sarees, they will remain moth-free and stuff.

The scene bet the bros and vijaya was good...today AD doing khichaai of Amit-Vijaya.

Then that colgate boy dreaming of MD...its getting to be a bit repetitive now 😕

Its morning and looks like MD has already left for the college...AD is working on his laptop...the kids are peeping and then hiding, (NJ exactly like that pug in your siggy😛)
AD realizes somebody is there and comes out but then the kids are hiding...they later come into the room and ask for MD...he says she has already left for the college...

The kids go out and then Mayu starts saying i havent found any work and so does Pallav...only Sakshi has got Mai's work...Pallav says what will we do for our khari kamaai🤔   AD ready for office, is standing near the pillar and watching them...somebody is looking very dashing today 😛   he then goes to his bike and starts dusting his helmet and bike...Pallav decides that from tomm he will clean his kaka's bike.

Dipali has already given the precap, so thats it 😊
Nachiketj thumbnail
wow Vidya 👏 after a long time update of JYRG frm u huh!! 😊
U ladies r so thoughtful!!  like my dear MD...taking out time frm ur busy schedules to give updates...tari we men r so mean naaa.😉

Vidya u seem to like my mischievious pug a lot 🤣