Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 53)

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

AD couldn't recognize Vichitra's infatuation and now MD unable to recognize chamya's infatuation. Angry

Kamal I won't blame MD at this stage...no teacher sees a student having some feelings for her...she is just treating him like an ordinary innocent college kid. Plus she is new in this field, she doesn't have any experience in tackling ne kind of student.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalsh56..Kimi..

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Originally posted by Nachiketj

The following things are going to happen in this track
Drift between MD and Vijaya and Archu...chhotey mothey khatekey udtil bahutek...and archu pin marmaari asnaar Stern Smile

AD MD Duraava..no time for each other Disapprove

Chamya behind MD Angry

Only Nana (and Mai) will be supportive towards MD Unhappy

Aare, he tar kaay hoilach. Aajacha sang na.

AD-MD no time for each other disatach aahe.

ADla phone yeto to tasach phonevar bolta bolta nighun jaato without giving lift to MD..tyaat to daba visarto...MDla vaeet vatta to sadha bye nahi bolun gela

Later Md tries to call him..he doesnt answer...so MD thinks AD is angry with her..she wonders why..then she thinks since she told him nt to gve her lift nemore has probably made him angry

Precap- both think each of them is angry with each other

Edited by Nachiketj - 18 May 2015 at 9:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanishkamalsh56..Kimi..

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Anjali's Mother and son expected to be in the serial soon 

Edited by Nachiketj - 18 May 2015 at 10:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanish

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged

AD couldn't recognize Vichitra's infatuation and now MD unable to recognize chamya's infatuation. Angry

Kamal I won't blame MD at this stage...no teacher sees a student having some feelings for her...she is just treating him like an ordinary innocent college kid. Plus she is new in this field, she doesn't have any experience in tackling ne kind of student.

I will blame MD, ha chamya jara jastich boltoy "tumche hasu kuthetari haravlay", kasa baghat hota tichyakade. Jasa AD tevha balat sarakha vagla, tashi MD bavalat sarakhi vagnar.Angry

kamalsh56

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged

A student offering flowers to his lecturer on the fourth day of college? I am sorry, no student would have the guts to offer flowers to his lady teacher during my times even in their final year. But Nachiket you can tell about the latest trend in colleges because you are fresh from college. Do the boys (in Jr. college) have the guts to go so far in such a short period? And fact is MD was a student just a few months back so she should be aware of such a possibility.

Edited by kamalsh56 - 18 May 2015 at 10:08am

dipalimanish..Kimi..Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

I will blame MD, ha chamya jara jastich boltoy "tumche hasu kuthetari haravlay", kasa baghat hota tichyakade. Jasa AD tevha balat sarakha vagla, tashi MD bavalat sarakhi vagnar.Angry

Too early to say..I will say this again...

Edited by Nachiketj - 18 May 2015 at 10:08am

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged

A student offering flowers to his lecturer on the fourth day of college? I am sorry, no student would have the guts to offer flowers to his lady teacher during my times even in their final year. But Nachiket you can tell about the latest trend in colleges because you are fresh from college. Do the boys (in Jr. college) have the guts to go so far in such a short period? And fact is MD was a student just a few months back so she should be aware of such a possibility.

ROFL no kamal amchyaveli tya pocket money madhe canteen madhe kaay khata yeil yacha vichar kela jaycha...phoola denyat kon paise vaya ghalvel 

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I've seen teachers getting impressed by intelligent kids..right now MD is doing just that..I don't see MD at fault here...

..Kimi..

Go to top