Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 27)

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged

NJ, Dipali-  Thank you.

Will definitely try to be here whenever I can. Its so hard to stay away forum.

GN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BasantiiITgirldipalimanish

Basantii Senior Member
Basantii
Basantii

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Mumbai Pune Mumbai came after ELDG. Actually it was planned after the success of ELDG.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalsh56

BeeAnKa Groupbie
BeeAnKa
BeeAnKa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Going little off Topic-
I have stopped watchin JYRG and any serial on Zee Marathi for that matter except D3. Bcz no serial has good track currently IMO. So tried to shift on other marathi channels. I noticed one thing...
No channel has good looking Male leads!!!!!! I mean come on.. Acting to sabhi karte hain.. But if u r a lead.. U shud look good.. Haha!!
Jokes apart.. Bt seriously.. As I am used to watching Good faces of Male leads on Zee marathi, I found it littke weird. Female leads are Ok ok if nt better.. And this Colors Marathi seriously needs Good looking leads!! In fact my sister who is 14 years old said that "Asa Kay distoy ha?? Hyachyapeksha to Kanyadaan vala changlay!".. I was trying to understand wht is happening in the serial Called "Sakhi" at tht tyme.
In my opinion.. Zee marathi varche saglech hero Changle distat.. And after watching other male leads..hats off to Zee casting director! Akhir sirf Hero ki acting dekhne ke liye kaun ladki serial dekhti hai!!!

Edited by BeeAnKa - 14 May 2015 at 2:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya16Basantiividya0906ITgirl-Zoey-kamalsh56

Ananya16 Senior Member
Ananya16
Ananya16

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeeAnKa

Going little off Topic-
I have stopped watchin JYRG and any serial on Zee Marathi for that matter except D3. Bcz no serial has good track currently IMO. So tried to shift on other marathi channels. I noticed one thing...
No channel has good looking Male leads!!!!!! I mean come on.. Acting to sabhi karte hain.. But if u r a lead.. U shud look good.. Haha!!
Jokes apart.. Bt seriously.. As I am used to watching Good faces of Male leads on Zee marathi, I found it littke weird. Female leads are Ok ok if nt better.. And this Colors Marathi seriously needs Good looking leads!! In fact my sister who is 14 years old said that "Asa Kay distoy ha?? Hyachyapeksha to Kanyadaan vala changlay!".. I was trying to understand wht is happening in the serial Called "Sakhi" at tht tyme.
In my opinion.. Zee marathi varche saglech hero Changle distat.. And after watching other male leads..hats off to Zee casting director! Akhir sirf Hero ki acting dekhne ke liye kaun ladki serial dekhti hai!!!

@BeeAnka: Soo true. Other channels have pathetic people in the lead. I've seen a serial called Majhe Mann tujhe zhale. D female lead is so goddammnn annoying DeadAngry. Her voice is always like she's shrieking. And not talkingConfused. That makes me feel even Vichitra is better than herLOLLOL

kamalsh56

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Going little off Topic-
I watched one episode of Sakhi and got the feeling that the heroine was trying to model herself on PM in JYRG. I may be wrong but what do you feel?
kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya16

Going little off Topic-

@BeeAnka: Soo true. Other channels have pathetic people in the lead. I've seen a serial called Majhe Mann tujhe zhale. D female lead is so goddammnn annoying DeadAngry. Her voice is always like she's shrieking. And not talkingConfused. That makes me feel even Vichitra is better than herLOLLOL
I agree that Majhe Man Tuzhe- is the pits. I sometimes scan through that channel and watch it maybe once in two weeks or so. The story tracks are really weird with the hero a professor and then becomes some writer and then some business woman angle thrown in and some political angle is thrown in. I think our worst Vichitra track was far better than most of the tracks in that serial. The lead pair in that serial looks very odd (too mature?). And then I think OMG how lucky we are to  have such a  wonderful pair in JYRG!!!

Edited by kamalsh56 - 14 May 2015 at 5:29am
kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Basantii

Mumbai Pune Mumbai came after ELDG. Actually it was planned after the success of ELDG.
I think it came after they showed an edited movie format version of ELDG and found it was quite popular. Mukta and Swapnil may not be called sweet sixteen (looks wise or weight wise) but they certainly can act. I think Mukta is a brilliant actress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BasantiiNachiketj

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Zee Marathivar kuthchya serialla kiti pradhanya dyaycha he bahutek serialchya director var avlambun distay ekun
Mandar Devasthalicha ZMvar phaar aadhipasunch prastha ahey, mhanun HSM is fav in all areas awards asu de, 1 taasachey vishesh bhaag asu de, promos asu de, title songs vajavney asu de kivha ankhi kaahi...tynantar Hemant Deodhar..purvi deodhar JYRGchey captain of ship hotey tevha JYRGche weekly promos tari yaychey...aata tyanni KRDchi sutra haatat ghetlyapasun KRDchey promos disayla lagley aheyt...Amit Challarela kon vichartay...

Well said NJ Thumbs Up

Nachiketj

Go to top