Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 But MDs job track is a significant part of the serial...so all these teachers will have reasonable screeen timing...
Btw yests breakfast scene was so good and natural...MD and AD in hurry and MD asking AD to help him prepare the breakfast dishes for both of them while she fillling their tiffins..
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

But MDs job track is a significant part of the serial...so all these teachers will have reasonable screeen timing...

Btw yests breakfast scene was so good and natural...MD and AD in hurry and MD asking AD to help him prepare the breakfast dishes for both of them while she fillling their tiffins..

From that breakfast scene I remembered last yr when MD was going to college she used to make morn food. One day she is late in getting up and instead of her AD makes food aloo palak, paratha, jeera rice and dal fry. She is so happy when she gets to know AD has made food.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

From that breakfast scene I remembered last yr when MD was going to college she used to make morn food. One day she is late in getting up and instead of her AD makes food aloo palak, paratha, jeera rice and dal fry. She is so happy when she gets to know AD has made food.

Yes I rem...and in the following episode she treats him in a restaurant and Nagarkar comes thre and AD introduces MD as his wife to Nagarkar...😊
dipalimanish thumbnail
I hope they show something special on vatapoornima since its a special day for them. πŸ˜³
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

I hope they show something special on vatapoornima since its a special day for them. πŸ˜³

Lets c if AD fasts along with MD this time or not πŸ˜›
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Yes I rem...and in the following episode she treats him in a restaurant and Nagarkar comes thre and AD introduces MD as his wife to Nagarkar...😊

Before they go to restaurant there is a lovely scene where MD has got ready and looks really beautiful and AD room'chya aat yeun tichi stuti karto and when she does not express how he looks, toh ruchto... ...what a beautiful scene! 😳
dipalimanish thumbnail

Lets c if AD fasts along with MD this time or not πŸ˜›

Nakki karel AD fast, he loves MD very much. πŸ˜Š

But only problem is Amits hospitalization. I hope its not very serious, he is just over stressed.
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When did Amit get hospitalized ?
Nachiketj thumbnail
JYRGians Attendance Sheet

1. Kamal- present guruji πŸ˜Š
  2. Dipali- present guruji πŸ˜Š
  3. Kimi- present guruji πŸ˜ƒ
  4. Jani- guruji abhyas khoop vadhlay..manage karayla kathin jaatay...Guruji: excuses chalnaar, naahit!!! Pudhcha navin paath tu ghyaychaas ani to purna hoiparynt jaatiney laksha ghalaychas. 
  5. ITG- vargatla AD absent hota mhanun me pan absent. πŸ˜³
  6. GS- ???? GS-???? GS- ahey me etheych guruji...LP PMchya research madhey budaleli astey...πŸ˜•
  7. Vidya- principal cha attendance ghetos ka? πŸ˜²
  8. Mishkil-present guruji πŸ₯±Guruji: pan vargaat laksha kami asta halli.
  9. Sayali- Palikadchya shaleyt Manikla bhetayla jatey. Jey karaycha tey kara me konala ghabrat naahi! πŸ˜›
  10. CC- Sayali mala gheun jatey ani tasahi mala hya shalecha kantala aala ahey πŸ‘
  11. ASM/L2E- shaala sodli...3D shaleyt admission ghetli. πŸ˜‘
  12. Rupali- Me shala budavnaar adhich sangitla hota naa...kashala majha naav gheun swatahcha vel vaaya ghalavat ahaat. πŸ˜Ž
  13. DD- Guruji shaleyt kaay chalu ahey? Barech vidyarthi vacation var disatayet. 
  14. Jasmin- Present guruji πŸ˜Š
  15. Kshiti- Guruji adhun madhun yet astey me shala chalu ahey na te baghayla πŸ˜•
  16. Ameya- ???? Ameya-??? Guruji: shaleyt AD MD yenaar...yayyy Sayali,Rupali sagle dhavat aley..Guruji: sagle gardi naka karu Ameya: me asach mhatla..sagle aaley ki nahi Guruji πŸ˜‰
  17. Basantii: present Guruji...Pan Gokhale Sir tumchyapeksha jasta changla shikavtat πŸ˜› ( Basantii inn insaanonkey saamney mujhey matt maarna πŸ€£)
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
gs34410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL!! Nachiket ...tusi great ho!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved the attendance description πŸ‘

Baghaa Nachiket guruji..aahey me ithech πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But tumhi mhanta  tashi LP-PM research madhye vyastha aaheπŸ˜‰
Kaahi shodh laagat naahi ahey😭

BTW I noticed in yesterday's episode morning before they left home AD's had a very slight stubble, but when he dropped MD to college and they met Chamya his stubble had grown into a beard πŸ˜²
Edited by gs34410 - 8 years ago