Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jani after a long time ðŸ˜Š
Dipali ur Tawali chamya comparison somewhat similar to what i was abt to write...

Catch u in a short time...have to rush 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Dipali chamya MDcha padar sodavto was also a part of his dream...he was standing nr the tree dreaming all tht including dance 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Dipali chamya MDcha padar sodavto was also a part of his dream...he was standing nr the tree dreaming all tht including dance 

Mag thik aahe. I got confused. I saw the episode in the morning in a rush, before coming to off. Mag he tyache dream pan out of place nahi vatat.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Now guys regarding Chamya...chamya is defntly smitten by MD as Dipali sd...and this is common nowadays...infact am seeing a new movie promo coming on z marathi, movie name is Siddhant whre a school boy is shown attracted towards his teacher..neway this is off topic
Now tawali Vs Chamya

1. Tawali was haramkhor..she was in love with dadhivala as she claimed, married him still had an evil mind whereas chamya is young boy, unmarried and it normal to get infatuated by a beautiful looking woman

2. Tawali and AD equally were wrong in physically touching each other though thr intentions were nt bad esp ADs..but stilll!! Chamya and MD have not indulged into such gestures so far!!!

3. Tawali was attention seeker, ek number khotardi and swaarthi haramkhor baii...whereas chamya atleast till now is just to himself..

4.Tawali being from village still was chaalu in all respects..annala fasavna, desais na topi lavna, barobr AD MDcha vel ghena muddamun...chamya tht day called MD bt was apolegetic saying sorry me tumcha vel ghetla

Nowww my protest was against PM, not MD, reg dance scene...she is such a good dancer and she has to do all these stupid scenes with chamya type people!! Secondly long back I wanted Sar Sukhachi repeat dance between AD MD and what I get to c MD and chamya!!! Not done!!!

Wooohh...after long time so much bhadass on tawali ðŸ˜†

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
And what philosophy was ths chamya jhadofying regarding economics!! What is he expecting economics subject to be interesting like history, geography??My friend, Economics teacher interesting ahe nt the subject ðŸ¤£
And MD telling him pratyek goshtikade bhavanik drushtiney nahi baghaycha...mag hicha ka evdha dayecha dhabdhaba wahat hota when tht Marathi Naik sir kind of gave a professorish attitude to chamya when he comes in staffroom...

Jasmin_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now guys regarding Chamya...chamya is defntly smitten by MD as Dipali sd...and this is common nowadays...infact am seeing a new movie promo coming on z marathi, movie name is Siddhant whre a school boy is shown attracted towards his teacher..neway this is off topic

Now tawali Vs Chamya

MD, reg dance scene...she is such a good dancer and she has to do all these stupid scenes with chamya type people!! Secondly long back I wanted Sar Sukhachi repeat dance between AD MD and what I get to c MD and chamya!!! Not done!!!

Nice comparison Nachiket, but I must say ki Chamya cha track wud be better than Witch compared to the acting and emotions too..
Ya track madhe AD cha role jast important dakhavatil ani toch dakhavayala hava...MD cha mahanata mode aata bore hoil...
AD la real husband chya role madhe baghayala jast aavadel, jevha he gets to know about Chamya's infatuation towards MD.

Ani ho Dance cha mhanshil tar, MD cha dance class purnach band jhala aahe ka??
Coz barayach episode pasun fakt ghar ani job evedhach dakhavat aahet, dance class ch koni kahich ahi bolala...
dipalimanish thumbnail

Now tawali Vs Chamya

1. Tawali was haramkhor..she was in love with dadhivala as she claimed, married him still had an evil mind whereas chamya is young boy, unmarried and it normal to get infatuated by a beautiful looking woman

2. Tawali and AD equally were wrong in physically touching each other though thr intentions were nt bad esp ADs..but stilll!! Chamya and MD have not indulged into such gestures so far!!!

3. Tawali was attention seeker, ek number khotardi and swaarthi haramkhor baii...whereas chamya atleast till now is just to himself..

4.Tawali being from village still was chaalu in all respects..annala fasavna, desais na topi lavna, barobr AD MDcha vel ghena muddamun...chamya tht day called MD bt was apolegetic saying sorry me tumcha vel ghetla

Nowww my protest was against PM, not MD, reg dance scene...she is such a good dancer and she has to do all these stupid scenes with chamya type people!! Secondly long back I wanted Sar Sukhachi repeat dance between AD MD and what I get to c MD and chamya!!! Not done!!!

Nachiket, masta vatala na baryach divasani Tawli var bhadas kadhun. 😆

What you are saying reg Chamya is right. In fact aaj kaal shaletlya porana (from 4th / 5th std also) pan GF asate, te pan ase dreams baghatat, mag ha Chamya tar navin navin college madhe gela aahe.

@ Bold - That was total character assassination of AD. AD was very careful not to touch his own wife before confession. Even after confession, AD gave enough time to MD. I remember two episodes 13th June when he requests her to sleep on bed and MD is not very comfortable abt it, in fact she is scared. The way he talks to her in middle of night to divert her mind, when she suddenly wakes up and shocked to find herself on bed beside AD. It was very beautiful scene. Another scene was 18th June, when they return from Jejuri. AD finds MD fast asleep when he comes to bedroom after freshening up. Even if he wants to go near her, AD just puts comforter on MD and wishes her good night.
AD who has been this careful with his own wife, will not do such things with any female (valvalnare haat, I mean). 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Kamal I dnt think Chamya will be worse thann Tawali..ha bt whenver MD realises his intentions...dnt expect MD to slap him its not her nature...if it would have been she would have kicked tawali...bt tawali was treated like phoolpakhru...tar ethey tar teacher student relationship aslyamule chamya will be treated like a caterpillar ðŸ¤£ karan ajun tyacha phoolpakhru vhaychay!!
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jasmin_4

Ya track madhe AD cha role jast important dakhavatil ani toch dakhavayala hava...MD cha mahanata mode aata bore hoil...
AD la real husband chya role madhe baghayala jast aavadel, jevha he gets to know about Chamya's infatuation towards MD.

Ani ho Dance cha mhanshil tar, MD cha dance class purnach band jhala aahe ka??
Coz barayach episode pasun fakt ghar ani job evedhach dakhavat aahet, dance class ch koni kahich ahi bolala...

Jasmin, mala pan aata MD mahaanta track nako aahe. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

MD full day college madhe asate, tar dance class la kashi janar ? Tyatun gharachi jababdari aata tichayvar ani Viajayavar aahe na. Ajun dance class la geli tar kiti damel bichari.
dipalimanish thumbnail

Kamal I dnt think Chamya will be worse thann Tawali..ha bt whenver MD realises his intentions...dnt expect MD to slap him its not her nature...if it would have been she would have kicked tawali...bt tawali was treated like phoolpakhru...tar ethey tar teacher student relationship aslyamule chamya will be treated like a caterpillar ðŸ¤£ karan ajun tyacha phoolpakhru vhaychay!!

@ Bold 🤣. Mhanje parat MD mahaanta track. He bhagwan, tya kathavistaar kade mahaante aivaji kahi dusarya idea nahi aahet ka. Ata Anjali track madhe pan mahaanta asanar aahech na.

And MD telling him pratyek goshtikade bhavanik drushtiney nahi baghaycha...mag hicha ka evdha dayecha dhabdhaba wahat hota when tht Marathi Naik sir kind of gave a professorish attitude to chamya when he comes in staffroom...

Kya baat hai Nachiket, aaj chakka tu MD chya viruddh bolat aahes. BTW, tya velela tila Nana je bolale hote reg mulanchi mane japana, nahitar orakhada uthato manavar, te aathavala asel.
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago