Marathi TV

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 25

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nachiketj

Kamal I have always liked the simplicity of this serial...smetimes they just show a daily routine of a marathi middle class household for an entire episode..I like it...sme may think mais motibindu operation..wats a big deal...but I liked it...thodey over protective astil characters I didnt c those episodes...

Kaal mala sagle desais almost disley ani anandi...and babaji and erandel too...so I loved it!

Vishesh mhanjey Anjali and MD phone scene...when MD asked her will she visit desais in the eve...and Anjali said nahi sagli dhavpalach hoeel...ekda college set jhala ki kadhihi yeta yeil...this is real and I like it nahitr ti tawali eka payavar tayaar asyachi hyanchya gharaaat shirayla sakalcha ker kadhnyapasun te sandhyakalcha cup bashya visalnyaparynt te thet ratri ushti kharkhati kadhayla satat padik hyanchya ghari...

I dnt think Anjali will be a torture to c...and mala purvagraha karnyachi savay ahey..he vaeet ahey ki changla te tumhich tharva...pan since I gt to knw she is Akshars wife I have accepted her as a part of JYRG 😳

@bold, I agree. From the time she has come she has been very balanced and sensible in acting as well as expressions. Not like the agavu Chitra type. The actual fact is her acting capabilities (underacting rather than overacting) match with the rest of the JYRG cast so she gels well with the story. Vichitra stood out like a sore thumb because of her non-acting and non-expressions. Hope to see more of Anjali and Sahil (now that we seem to have forgotten about  Mayu, Pallav etc) without being too prominent. Yes the serial is progressing quite well so far in this new phase of AD -MD's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Just read Zoey's heartfelt views on Chitra prakaran and fully agree on all the points. It was necessary to have some negativity thrown in to bring the serial down to earth after being virtually flying in the air. I think our problem was more out of fear that the serial would descend to very crude levels (I really was alarmed that it would descend to ashlil levels) than anything else. However JYRG is one serial, which I have been saying from the start, is most decently presented aur who jaldi savanr gaya. They limited themselves to some amount of valvalnare hath and khandyavar doka. That is far far OK by the standard of cheapness that is visible in many serials being aired presently. The second problem was the acting (or non-acting) capabilities of Chitra. She was extremely irritating and that was one of the main reasons why viewers revolted.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Chitra character failed and was hated coz she was introduced by the serial makers to come between AD MD..and this was gng against JYRGs soul...also she was not a good actress...and we always had that hatred in r mind for her so we refused to accept her In JYRG in any form.
Jasmin_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Off topic -

Any idea on which channel " Quantico " is telecasting and the schedule?
mishkil88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jasmin_4

Off topic -

Any idea on which channel " Quantico " is telecasting and the schedule?

i m also wondering. It could be *world ?
kamalsh56 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dipalimanish

Chitra possibly was most hated character because of the actress. SD didnt just lack any acting ability but just could not gel in with the other characters. So mostly the scenes featuring her were a torture to watch. If they would have chosen some good actress, then maybe we all would have enjoyed this track.

AN though was third person between AD-MD, was not hated because he was good actor. His scenes with AD were always a treat to watch.

@bold    and that is why I wish he comes back and has a happy ending before the serial finally ends. During the pre-confession episodes I used to sometimes get worried that CV's may twist the tale and show AN fighting AD for MD's hand but that didn't happen. Graceful interactions between AD - AN  before they knew about their MD connection and after they knew about MD's connection to each other were a treat to watch. I really felt sad when he walked out of MD's life after he realised how much AD loved MD and how AD was the man who would keep MD happy. Hats off to the JYRG team for presenting it in such a mature and sensible manner. That's my POV.
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

i m also wondering. It could be *world ?

Its gonna run in fall so its like ages away.. we will come to know until then..
gs34410 thumbnail
Looks like they are introducing a new angle / track of student infatuated by MD on her first day in college 😊
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gs34410

Looks like they are introducing a new angle / track of student infatuated by MD on her first day in college 😊

Yayyy
gs34410 thumbnail
They have literally showed college staff room and 4  additional lecturers who have significant dialogues!!
 Wow, I am impressed with the budget increase by production house 👏