Marathi TV

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 21

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jani, Not fair...u should be on forum regularly πŸ˜­ even if u watch the serial or not...plzzz πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@IT G n Nachiket
I really loved ur replies πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Seriously. This is the best forum I've ever visited. I've seen forums where people get soo personal if someone says something about their lead pairs. But this was such a Mature n polite way of putting itπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ.

Coming back to ZM awards. Well I m not saying AD-MD lack chemistry. But JYRG has always been portrayed as a family oriented serial. It focuses more on the whole Desai family. And how good the whole family is. And how well they all co-exist even though it's a joint family. Not taking anything away from LP-PM. They have done a fabulous job as a couple. But if u compare one on one I feel SK wins hands down in front of LP as an actor. And TP n Pm are too different. I mean TP is at times too OTT and PM is at times too soft. So may be that's where as a couple SK-TP score better?😊 Also as Nachiket mentioned may be the Director matters??

But hey that's my opinion. Not everyone likes them. 

Anyways lemme mention something. I really love this forum. I love reading the posts. And especially after such mature posts. I'm ur fan forum wasisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β€οΈ
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ananya16

@IT G n Nachiket

I really loved ur replies πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Seriously. This is the best forum I've ever visited. I've seen forums where people get soo personal if someone says something about their lead pairs. But this was such a Mature n polite way of putting itπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ.

Welll Ananya...dont count me in 'mature' people..πŸ˜ƒ
I am a problem child over here who throws tantrums if ne1 goes against PM or MD πŸ€£... so bach ke rehna ha πŸ˜‰ Infact I have been successful in creating a daraara over here for going against PM...🀣

Jokes apart, I like Shashank, I like Tejashree too but as a pair I find LP PM the best...and am nowhere challenging ne1s acting skills here...they r doing thr job and thy r loved that means kuch to jadu hai sab mein...
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JaniBande

NJ- agree with your posts abt AD MD best pair. their chemistry is truly awesome. i am also for AD MD and no pair comes close to them right now. 
whatever i have seen of HSM, i didnt find it good at all. the lead pair chemistry especially sucks.

I have bid bye bye to serial and havent watched since last week. I wont be able to watch it regularly from now on as my schedule has changed. I wont be able to be on forum much either. i would sparingly keep reading forum but not sure if i will post anything. I will have to catch up with serial and forum on weekends only, if possible. 

Bye everyone. and have fun on forum and keep watching the serial. I feel bad to miss serial but I will miss forum the most.  I would have made every effort to watch the serial if it were interesting. but because its going downhill, no point in investing in it. 

Jani, @ Bold - Agree with you here.

Will really miss you Jani. But pl drop in to say hello whenever you can. 😊
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ITgirl

Hello Friends..

Here are updates from today's episode..

I liked today's episode, there was no mention of Anjali at all.
Entire episode was based on Desais at least  πŸ˜‰

LOL,ITG...I remember at some point post-Chitra's entry,such statement was made and rest is a history.πŸ˜†...Kya yeh toofan se pehle ka sannata hai.πŸ˜†

Btw,have you noticed Y'day AD pronounced 'multinational' wrongly while talking to Nana?Director's fault,hai na?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ohh Jani,you will be certainly missed.Hope you drop in here every weekend.😊 
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey all..thank you very much for such warm words, ITG you rock!
Nachiket, tu maar khanyasathi tayaar rahaπŸ˜‰

But you all made me smile.. Coz you all are really die hard fans of JYRG, whereas I keep shifting, I keep shifting a lot. Taripan you took my (and Ananya's) opinion very kindly..

As for the age factor effect, I was talking about the whole setup and story, not the lead pair's chemistry or acting. While I am at it, I like Shashank Ketkar - and funnily enough my another favourite is Shashank Vyas ( Jagya of Balika Vadhu). And this after Shashank being not a too common name.😊

Kho Kho movie madhe PM has done a ( female lead but very small) role, and I found her not as good as in a serial. Maybe she should lose a lot of weight for movies.

JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

NJ, Dipali-  Thank you.

Will definitely try to be here whenever I can. Its so hard to stay away forum.

GN

Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mumbai Pune Mumbai came after ELDG. Actually it was planned after the success of ELDG.
BeeAnKa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Going little off Topic-
I have stopped watchin JYRG and any serial on Zee Marathi for that matter except D3. Bcz no serial has good track currently IMO. So tried to shift on other marathi channels. I noticed one thing...
No channel has good looking Male leads!!!!!! I mean come on.. Acting to sabhi karte hain.. But if u r a lead.. U shud look good.. Haha!!
Jokes apart.. Bt seriously.. As I am used to watching Good faces of Male leads on Zee marathi, I found it littke weird. Female leads are Ok ok if nt better.. And this Colors Marathi seriously needs Good looking leads!! In fact my sister who is 14 years old said that "Asa Kay distoy ha?? Hyachyapeksha to Kanyadaan vala changlay!".. I was trying to understand wht is happening in the serial Called "Sakhi" at tht tyme.
In my opinion.. Zee marathi varche saglech hero Changle distat.. And after watching other male leads..hats off to Zee casting director! Akhir sirf Hero ki acting dekhne ke liye kaun ladki serial dekhti hai!!!Edited by BeeAnKa - 8 years ago
Ananya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeeAnKa

Going little off Topic-
I have stopped watchin JYRG and any serial on Zee Marathi for that matter except D3. Bcz no serial has good track currently IMO. So tried to shift on other marathi channels. I noticed one thing...
No channel has good looking Male leads!!!!!! I mean come on.. Acting to sabhi karte hain.. But if u r a lead.. U shud look good.. Haha!!
Jokes apart.. Bt seriously.. As I am used to watching Good faces of Male leads on Zee marathi, I found it littke weird. Female leads are Ok ok if nt better.. And this Colors Marathi seriously needs Good looking leads!! In fact my sister who is 14 years old said that "Asa Kay distoy ha?? Hyachyapeksha to Kanyadaan vala changlay!".. I was trying to understand wht is happening in the serial Called "Sakhi" at tht tyme.
In my opinion.. Zee marathi varche saglech hero Changle distat.. And after watching other male leads..hats off to Zee casting director! Akhir sirf Hero ki acting dekhne ke liye kaun ladki serial dekhti hai!!!

@BeeAnka: Soo true. Other channels have pathetic people in the lead. I've seen a serial called Majhe Mann tujhe zhale. D female lead is so goddammnn annoying πŸ€’😑. Her voice is always like she's shrieking. And not talkingπŸ˜•. That makes me feel even Vichitra is better than herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†