Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Tfs the article and pics friends.😳Hope show shooting will start in june atleast.
Why it's taking so long to cast many actors ?
Star cast is good Huge bundle of talents it's that it's getting delayed because I assume they wait for ipl to wrap up so when it's realized its in a big range happy with the cast all are awesome actors now really exciting ( bored of waiting yet wait is on )
All good projects in movies getting postponed now TV started it anyways hype is cool it's raises excitement day in day out
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So many news floating about the show, but waiting eagerly for the shoot to start, waiting for Drashti to come back.  Missing her badly.
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
my fav😳 credit-DD AT
Originally posted by: Snehal23

my fav😳 credit-DD AT

atlast dd neeraj 😳cute pix together with ❤️simple couple no showoff nothing but  natural .
tfs dd is so classy in sa👏ree
Edited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Friends,i have made a thread for MB 3rd Anniversary,😳let's celebrate.🥳

||**Happy Third Anniversary Of MB-EIEJ-Saga of Ishq and Junoon**||Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys i made this how's it
RM14 thumbnail
@Snehal,#DDNK looking fab,tfs.⭐️

@Little_Mermaid.,
Its awesome.👏
Snehal23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithi12

Surekha Sikri to be part of Zee TV's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani?

Surekha Sikri, is a power-house performer and every time she appears on screen, she compels the audience to appreciate her acting prowess!! 

That's the level of acting that the woman puts into her scenes... 

Well, as Kalyani Devi of Colors' long-running show Balika Vadhu, Surekha has won millions of hearts. And we saw her in a different avatar in Life OK's Mahakumbh - Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahaani

Now, Surekha is on the verge of signing up for yet another successful show in the making...

Well, if all goes well, Surekha will be seen playing the sophisticated dadi to protagonist Siddhant Karnick in Zee TV's upcoming show, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani (produced by Sphere Origins and Nilanjana Purkyasstha). 

As per a reliable source, "Surekha is presently in talks, and she will be seen in a stunningly different avatar in the upcoming show."

We tried contacting Surekha, but did not get through to her. 

As we know, the show will have Siddhant Karnick and the popular Drashti Dhami as leads. 

tfs this ph is looking very rich⭐️ badiya h😉
Snehal23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

atlast dd neeraj 😳cute pix together with ❤️simple couple no showoff nothing but  natural .
tfs dd is so classy in sa👏ree

very true yaar😳