||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rockstar29

Ha yaar deepti not many good movies but this one looks promising vidya awesome actor yaar and one more in south nitya menon they play so well that we forget they are acting only remains is there character .
Why ppl comment on vidya weight she has immense talent yaar people in social media bi na always commenting on physics than the chemistry they create on big screen ( PPL didn't spare dd in mb times constant bla bla on weight .dd is perfect body those who comment better check out fat head first )
We need women power types of bw movies these days .
But ya kahani climax I had goosebumps .

I also like Vidya alot Shailu and it doesn't even matter for me,that she looks fat or what,they are actors and we have to see their acting and chemistry rather than figure,and she's a natural performer,always focused,⭐️and ya media and ppl are always after Vidya and DD,and about DD,she has the perfect figure 😳and she knows how to maintain it,i wonder how she does it,so all in all,kuch toh log kahenge wali baat hai,unhe toh kuch kahna hi hai,but i love to watch a show or a movie with unusual story line,and with good actors.
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenElsa

vidya one of my favorite actress... Khahani was one of best thriller film ...gosh the last part was fabulous it gave me shock during durga sindur khel in calcutta ...she was too good man the way she kicked him pull out her fake bump i was in another zone ...fab actress and fab story though i got to knw latter they copied it from Hollywood

Wow,same pinch queen,πŸ˜ƒdon't knew,it was copied but i was amazed by the climax,agree with you,fab actress,fab story.πŸ‘
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Haan,i wanted to see what you have updated,bt sorry,miss ho gaya,awesome hai yaar sign,and hope with your updation,ETR2 ki bhi kahaani adhuri se poori ho,and we'll see our Rani DD on screen soon.😳

pata nai wo din kab aayega
ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow,same pinch queen,πŸ˜ƒdon't knew,it was copied but i was amazed by the climax,agree with you,fab actress,fab story.πŸ‘

i love the way she made a fake name vidya bagchi and fake story to get police help ... Last Nawazudin's face was treat to watch he couldnt able to slove the mystry coz there is no vidya bagchi ...one of best thriller i have seen..

Yaar deepti climax was taken from " taking lives" Angelina Jolie movie she was good too ( later media made fun of copying it in kahani but even though it was but vidya rocked
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehal23

pata nai wo din kab aayega

Jaldi aayega,your highness.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenElsa

i love the way she made a fake name vidya bagchi and fake story to get police help ... Last Nawazudin's face was treat to watch he couldnt able to slove the mystry coz there is no vidya bagchi ...one of best thriller i have seen..

Exactly,you spoke my words,loved every bit of it and loved this outstanding thriller.πŸ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

Yaar deepti climax was taken from " taking lives" Angelina Jolie movie she was good too ( later media made fun of copying it in kahani but even though it was but vidya rocked

Oh accha,ab pata chal gaya,πŸ˜ƒbut kya fark padta hai,i haven't seen that movie aur dekhi bhi hoti toh bhi,in Kahaani,you are right,it was Vidya who rocked and made the climax special by her performance.⭐️
RM14 thumbnail
Gd,ngt,sd friends,tk cr.πŸ€—

Gd,ngt,sd friends,tk cr.πŸ€—

πŸ€—