Originally posted by: punam2712

HA HA

THIS WAS FUNNY AND SWEET AND SHORT

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tanuja.siri

Tainar..the first words that came to my mouth by reading the tile are "I hate you like i love you" heheheee...

OMG...im falling in love all over again with the short stories..

good going girl..please do continue jabbing stuff like this..

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: as-Sweet

short and cute...jungli biwi & kameena pati... !!!

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desire6

😊 😛
Hehehe!!!   Dat was sooo cute rey tainu...

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: manna43

Awesome os.I like ur writing style. Plz update shadows of past also .Thanks for pm.

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mikolingam

Hilarious , only our RK can be like that , the real RK I fall in love with awesome beautiful written pls continue

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tavamm

short n cute update. ..love the tittle...awesome.
thanks for the pm.

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
P.S. - Remember Mother's Day, Pati?

Pati,
You have a calendar on your smart phone, right? Sure Buttji keeps track of all your commitments, the Great Superstar RK. But you still know how to read a calendar, right? So my dearest Pati how did you forget that today is Mother's Day? I gave you 3 beautiful children and the 4 of you together eat my brain 24/7. It's always Biwi this, Biwi that, Mom this Mom that. Well today's my day and I expect major pampering. But did I get it? Nooo... I still had to wake up and cook breakfast and then had to clean up after all of you. So since I get no appreciation for being an awesome and SUPER MOM AND BIWI, I shall just take your credit card and go shopping. Buy myself a pretty or two to celebrate me. Who knows maybe I might pick up a family too, one that will know how to appreciate my awesomeness.
Underappreciated Biwi
P.S. - In case you don't know, Mother's Day is on the 2nd Sunday of May. Like telling you will make a difference!
Biwi,
I don't require a calendar to keep track of special occasions. That's why I have you. Admit it Biwi, you love it when the kids and I demand your full attention. You wouldn't have it any other way. *Wink* Biwi you only want 1 day out of the year to be pampered and treated like a goddess? Tsk...tsk. You are a bad negotiator. I have a better offer for you. How about once a month you take time off from being a Biwi and a mom and just be you? That's my final offer!! Superstar RK and his Superkids need their Superwoman undivided attention at all time! Now Biwi you are more than welcome to take my credit card and go shopping. But don't complain when you miss put on the surprise the kids planned for their mommy. Just saying. If you do show up, try to look surprised. I hope you have acquired some dramatic skills from your Superstar Pati! Muster up some acting skills or we will revoke your Supermom/Superbiwi status. *Wink*
Superstar Pati
P.S. - By the way, Father's Day is on the 3rd Sunday of June. No obligation celebrate though. *Wink* Superstar RK is celebrated 24/7. *Wink*
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely!! It was sweet.
Thnx for d pm.
Plz update shadows too. Love all ur writings. 😳