Confused and unhappy

sammukh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have been reading posts that IKNMP is heading for a leap...does not make any sense to me.
It took creatives such a long time to unite Neira
..separating them so fast makes no sense...anyway the creavites can't find better plots...so why do they not concentrate on Neira solving and resolving the problems of problems ...Ragini and Ranbir's relationship is still unexplored...Arab is about to get into trouble...Bishop n Jignesh has gonemissing from the show already...RK n Pam...is yet unexplored... what r the creatives planning...how can they just take a leap like that...
I also wonder how are we so sure that there is going to be a leap so soon????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nivedita Basu confirmed it on Twitter..
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
NB completely failed to understand her lead pair Neira.
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sure that after leap, ya neil married to nevadita.
ya phir ragini get married to aman ya madav.
goldstar678 thumbnail
Originally posted by: verma.nisha151

I am sure that after leap, ya neil married to nevadita.
ya phir ragini get married to aman ya madav.

The main essence is gone once they show anyone married post leap.
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldstar678

The main essence is gone once they show anyone married post leap.

No Pavan,

I dont see any marriages happening... But yes , I can see Ragini sacrificing Nachiket for  Suhani and her custody drama... yesterday at restaurant i felt, that thr is much more to what was shown during Pam -Ragini dinner date... Need to Wait !! as in Wait... 😳 
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
goldstar678 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

No Pavan,

I dont see any marriages happening... But yes , I can see Ragini sacrificing Nachiket for  Suhani and her custody drama... yesterday at restaurant i felt, that thr is much more to what was shown during Pam -Ragini dinner date... Need to Wait !! as in Wait... 😳 

I too felt it Vidya,though Ragini is happy and blushing but i feel the  real reason why she is not expressing her feelings for him openly yet is some reason.She actually is not the person who hides her feelings and its open secret that post the dinner on Mondays epi,its always Neil who is expressing and showing all his feelings and she is receprocating it but in a very controlled manner.I dont know is it because of Pam 0or nay other reason behind it..

On the other hand,Neil will get to know about it and i dont think creatives can take the liberty to show Pam getting exposed so early as first they will expose FL2 and hence i doubt what actually is the issue involved here.

Whateverbe the rason but it really feels sad that 15 years they both suffered and still our NB thinks,its not enough,she is creting more separation,more pain for them.

will they ever get happiness in each others company?

Only NB can answer.
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

No Pavan,

I dont see any marriages happening... But yes , I can see Ragini sacrificing Nachiket for Suhani and her custody drama... yesterday at restaurant i felt, that thr is much more to what was shown during Pam -Ragini dinner date... Need to Wait !! as in Wait... 😳

I think the same.. she might have asked some time from pam.. she will do this for nachiket and her children.. she will sacrifice her lover for them.. trust me then the story will be amazing and they will have the best re reunioun...
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZainabSidd

I think the same.. she might have asked some time from pam.. she will do this for nachiket and her children.. she will sacrifice her lover for them.. trust me then the story will be amazing and they will have the best re reunioun...

Yes Zainab,

Pam is emotionally blackmailing Ragini... But how ? little difficult understand ðŸ˜³ can be a very stupid one like "I'm suffering from ****** and i wanna spend the rest of my life with kids " kind of..
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too felt that something more is there in pam ragini dinner meeting let's wait and watch