Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Protest

JB-US Senior Member
JB-US
JB-US

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

As the news has been going around, IKNMP is in for a leap. Many of us are highly frustrated with this. Ragini and Neil have just united and already a separation in store. It seems like we are going to square one again, the same recycled misunderstandings but this time with worse circumstances. We all are expecting the worse.
However it doesn't have to be this way.
How about we all stop watching IKNMP for a while...
No, I know what you are thinking, that this is impossible...but think about it.
We come tired from work and school and we expect to watch a satisfying episode that progresses the drama forward but we end up watching 5 minutes of Neira and remain aggravated and pissed for the next 15 minutes of the episode.
Personally the article about Ronnie has just made me extremely frustrated and angry. I cannot even enjoy the current romantic moments in the show because my mind is too preoccupied thinking about their separation.
We all expected this to be a realistic and mature love story!
Obviously it lacks much realism...and maturity...

So my plan is not to watch IKNMP for at least a month. The leap will be done by a month and all the negativity following it will also have passed (hopefully).

Then we can rewind and watch it all. We don't have to suffer the pain, depression, etc over a prolonged period of time.

Hopefully if enough of us don't watch it for this month, the dramatic decline in their trps will hopefully make the creative heads change the plot. (I said hopefully...)

So please everyone, help me express my displeasure to the creatives by joining me in this protest...Obviously we will watch IKNMP but not until everything is done or there is a change.

Edited by JB-US - 07 May 2015 at 7:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabrcozavisrom

jagrawal Groupbie
jagrawal
jagrawal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha jusss chill bro... N be optimistic... Enjoy the upcoming track
d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
No matter what we do NB will show us her "Creativity" as she calls it, the recycled stuff from Kyunki KZK KGGK etc.  Thats the BT formula for any serial.
As the lady tweeted yesterday leaps happen in all BT serials, and so does separations,  multiple marriages etc and it will be no different here.

Even though we were given to think this serial would be something different "a mature love story" will also be following the same BT tradition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_ss

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3c3nt

No matter what we do NB will show us her "Creativity" as she calls it, the recycled stuff from Kyunki KZK KGGK etc.  Thats the BT formula for any serial.
As the lady tweeted yesterday leaps happen in all BT serials, and so does separations,  multiple marriages etc and it will be no different here.

Even though we were given to think this serial would be something different "a mature love story" will also be following the same BT tradition.

d3c3nt Well Said ya,

from us to Creatives  Face Slap emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)

Edited by Vidya_Bng - 07 May 2015 at 11:27pm
niya_ss IF-Dazzler
niya_ss
niya_ss

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3c3nt

haha so true.  LOL 
mothiaai Senior Member
mothiaai
mothiaai

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
well i totally agree wid d not being able to enjoy d current track bcoz of d fear of d upcoming track...maybe we can protest n all like u said but dat definately for me will happen after d current track is over n neira r abt to be seperated...
anyways all dis wont give NB enough brains to scrap this idea..
if probably the trps fall down maybe she'll use her brains n bring neira together..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index