Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: raj80

S/F and last years final...KXIP lost a game where they were in a winning position...

Hahahaha are you seriously calling them Chokers based on one Final loss?🤣

P.S.-I'm not defending them.And accept all their failures but Choking for me means consistently reaching the top(KO Stage) and then losing whereas KXIP played well last year and reached Final for the first time and as far as other season are concerned they were never really a team to reckon with.Maybe you have a different definition of Chokers.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
MS Dhoni says: "I was pushed to take the decision (to bring Negi in the 19th) because our fast bowlers didn't bowl well. Negi has bowled well, he was under pressure, no problems that it didn't come through. It was more a tactical error. You will drop a few catches, it's bound to happen. But some fielders were not really in the field, it's important to give your 100%. "
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

Not talking about any single season.What I meant was they did win once but they always manage to reach the KO Stage and then perform badly.Not talking about CL Here.

losing in KO does not mean you are chokers or you want to say those teams which won those season were not better than MI?
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This is Bombay's fifth win in five games. It has been a massive massive turnaround after the horror start. And what a venue to do it in. Super Kings had not lost a game in Chennai for the last two years ( they didn't play here in 2014, though) and let it slip through the fingers. Bombay had an excellent start to the chase, given by a half-century stand between Parthiv Patel and Lendl Simmons, but Super Kings came back brilliantly in the middle overs, drying up the boundaries. And just when it seemed it was over for Bombay, there came Pandya. The 25-run 19th over turned it around completely.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hope MI does not come to play off, but if they do then I don't want them to come to the final. 
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SangArshian4eva

ravi where r u bottle doh poori peeyungi aaj... 

aur mujhe bbhi poison de do
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Dont know why Dhoni use bravo in last 3 overs only. 

Because he is absolutely brilliant. You need such bowlers in that time. Turn to RCB/KKR game in chennai what he did in last. 
raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I dont know what this useless is doing even in team. Never saw this kind of favourism for any player ?? ðŸ¥±

Irfan is warming the bench till now also. ðŸ¤¢

even me...never knw the reason behind his selection...Negi is a better option than him...atleast Dhoni should try Irfan...
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

NO NO NO 

A massive brainfart by MSD to bowl Negi. ðŸ¥±

Single handedly lost a winning game. Any team and i mean any team will hit a spinner in the 19th over. 

dude you got absolutely pawned today ðŸ˜‰
SangArshian4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
areyyy yehh kya ho gaya i still cant believe tht we lost