Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Amar ne JM Chacha ko paath padhaya& upshakun! (Page 2)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaana

Originally posted by Blazemaster

Nice analysis Rati..I think Pratap's strategy is to weak Akbar's army before all of those 10,000 soldiers join Akbar. And if you have read Mp's Story you can see that this incident really happened as Pratap really wanted to fight Akbar but the court nobles of Mewar for the sake of the future of Mewar did not want Pratap to fight. But i personally agree that Pratap should not be a brave fool. As fighting Akbar's 16,000 army straight ahead is foolishness. It is best to vacate the fort and fight an other day than to stay in the fort and die of starvation.Dead If you have read about the Battle of Panhala Fort the battle between Shivaji Maharaj and Sidi Jojhar Shivaji Maharaj decided to vacate the fort at night and fight another day and he was successful to. I think the Rajputs should plan more strategy than just staying in fort and defending..Wink And ohh DB is becoming more positive i don't know what plan she is cooking in her evil brain..D'oh

Hi Blaze master, I love your pic of MP. Thanks, its nice to see this brave face while discussing :-)
And well said about Shivaji Maharaj and vacating the fort. But here US had brought in more people, as Rati said vacating them all is a challenge. I think US should have thought of this before while wAiting for Akbar to attack. Somehow no one seem to try to figure out the possibilities behind such a delayed attack from Akbar.

you are right, this move by akbar was sort of unheard of in that time, you didnt see armies standing outside of forts for months on end! so US thought ok for that time but in hindsight we can talk of the possiblities and what could be done and all, but in that dark time they could only think in that way i guess!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlazemasterKaana

Blazemaster Groupbie
Blazemaster
Blazemaster

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Nice analysis Rati..I think Pratap's strategy is to weak Akbar's army before all of those 10,000 soldiers join Akbar. And if you have read Mp's Story you can see that this incident really happened as Pratap really wanted to fight Akbar but the court nobles of Mewar for the sake of the future of Mewar did not want Pratap to fight. But i personally agree that Pratap should not be a brave fool. As fighting Akbar's 16,000 army straight ahead is foolishness. It is best to vacate the fort and fight an other day than to stay in the fort and die of starvation.Dead If you have read about the Battle of Panhala Fort the battle between Shivaji Maharaj and Sidi Jojhar Shivaji Maharaj decided to vacate the fort at night and fight another day and he was successful to. I think the Rajputs should plan more strategy than just staying in fort and defending..Wink And ohh DB is becoming more positive i don't know what plan she is cooking in her evil brain..D'oh

Hi! long time no see! 
thanks! yea pratap would weaken akbar's army but now that the army has increased in number, it would be wise not to attack! yup you are right, its best to vacate the fort but since they are going to be surrounded, it would be hard to hold the fort down for everyone to escape! 

Marathas are more shrewd and strategic than Rajputs in my opinion but US did the same, the royal family left to fight another day because you need a leader to be alive at the end of the day! so i think it was a good move on US's part to leave! 
Yea Rati it's nice to be back in the forum interacting and as always it's nice to read your episode analysis...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Blazemaster Groupbie
Blazemaster
Blazemaster

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Hi Blaze master, I love your pic of MP. Thanks, its nice to see this brave face while discussing :-)
And well said about Shivaji Maharaj and vacating the fort. But here US had brought in more people, as Rati said vacating them all is a challenge. I think US should have thought of this before while wAiting for Akbar to attack. Somehow no one seem to try to figure out the possibilities behind such a delayed attack from Akbar.

you are right, this move by akbar was sort of unheard of in that time, you didnt see armies standing outside of forts for months on end! so US thought ok for that time but in hindsight we can talk of the possiblities and what could be done and all, but in that dark time they could only think in that way i guess!
You are right Rati. I guess during that dark time they could only think in this way..Cry But it is very sad such a bloodshed was 2nd time in Indian history.The first time being the Kalinga war. Today also the same thing is happening terrorist killing many innocent people..Hope one day we live in a peaceful world..Smile

Edited by Blazemaster - 07 May 2015 at 9:25pm

Intrepida

Blazemaster Groupbie
Blazemaster
Blazemaster

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks Kaana. Yea its really nice to see the pic of the great freedom fighter and a brave legendary warrior Maharana Pratap while talking about his story..yes you are right US did bring so many people in the fort so vacating it will be a difficult task. But i guess he did his dharam as a king to protect his subjects from the enemy's attack. When it comes to US decision to wait for Akbar to attack. I think in those times it is very difficult to interpret the enemy's moves and arrange a huge army to defend your kingdom in such a sudden attack when nearly all of your friendly states are taken by the enemy.. If look at the situation in those times from Delhi, Gwalior, Ajmer, Bundi Mugals have dominated and had taken it in their control so it is also easy for them to reinforce to for the Seige of Chittod..Unhappywhich led to such a bloodshed..

Edited by Blazemaster - 07 May 2015 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanaIntrepida

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Rati!!!!

I enjoyed the epi yesterday especially AS - bacche ne dil jeet liyaBig smile
So we the war prep has begun and everyone is getting ready- we will get to see the siege pretty soon then.
Praja: It was nice to see them though Ajabde- she is worried about the safety of her family and her husband specifically because everyone knows that he is the only hope they have at survival but I would have loved to see her a bit more strong I mean AS is more stronger than her and he is a kid - though he is passionate and impulsive but shouldn't we see the same from Ajabde?

Everyone is ready and then the blowing off diya and teh dust storm(I sympathise with them as dust storms are a huge mess- I live in an area where they happen regularly so I know) - which leds us to more Praja scenes- Is it me or are the CVs really giving us Praja scenes more now - whatever they can continue doing that for the time being

Akbar: This guy shows strategy by deciding to surround the fort from all sides but the trick with US - I don't think that ever happened - I mean though Akbarv was ambitious- he wouldn't stoop that low like PM did with Jaimal would he?
So this would be the reason of fight amongst US and Pratap (which later on will be used by DB to make JM king)
It was good to see the family together and I saw Rawatji!!!! - unko unki wife ke saath dikhao na CVs
So no news about Shakti and Patta as of yet

Have a nice weekend  Rati

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annei123KaanaIntrepida

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis Rati. 

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Hi! long time no see! 
thanks! yea pratap would weaken akbar's army but now that the army has increased in number, it would be wise not to attack! yup you are right, its best to vacate the fort but since they are going to be surrounded, it would be hard to hold the fort down for everyone to escape! 

Marathas are more shrewd and strategic than Rajputs in my opinion but US did the same, the royal family left to fight another day because you need a leader to be alive at the end of the day! so i think it was a good move on US's part to leave! 

Yea Rati it's nice to be back in the forum interacting and as always it's nice to read your episode analysis...Big smile

nice to see you back! i think the coming episodes will be interesting to watch!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged

You are right Rati. I guess during that dark time they could only think in this way..Cry But it is very sad such a bloodshed was 2nd time in Indian history.The first time being the Kalinga war. Today also the same thing is happening terrorist killing many innocent people..Hope one day we live in a peaceful world..Smile

ohhh ok, Kalinga war- i didnt know about that, and I think records of the war probably werent introduced to the rajputs! 
yea sucks to see such violence, i swear terrorists need a real job, like a 24/7 job- khali dimak shaitan ka! but till the end of this yug we are not going to see any non-violent world, thats my opinion!Ouch

Go to top