Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Amar ne JM Chacha ko paath padhaya& upshakun!

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Welcome everyone!

title: Amar ne JM Chacha ko paath padhaya& upshakun!

it was nice to see everyone gearing up for war, was real, this is just the beginning! we will see this a lot more!

so our AS is giving a lesson to his uncle JMalini! JM is not getting ready for war like Pratap and the rest and AS tells him that his wound is bigger than JM's and that for a warrior, their wounds are like jewelry to them! very smart kid! but our Pratap tells him not speak to elders like that! I guess sometimes the adults need to hear it from someone young to put things in perspective! But of course we cant always do that other wise it would be insulting but i personally dont see any harm in letting adults kknow if something that is happening is wrong! But i love that kid, so much tevar lol! 

ok Ajabdeh has become dialogueless and total softy because her hands were shaking when she gave the sword to Pratap, ok is this the same woman that used to wield a sword like a belan? lol! CVs have totally made her a timid woman, more like VB grrr! In some ways i guess I understand that even the strongest of women become a little weak when the safety of her family is at stake!

About DB- she likes to be great or seen as great so she will play the part and then when its peacetime she will go back to her real self!

Diya - so we see our classic bad omen of the diya blowing away and Ajabdeh is tensed up and tells Pratap not to go! we all know that Ajabdeh has premonitions and we saw that when she was a child and we see that again today! in any case extinguishing of the diya is bad luck, or is considered bad luck, because the diya lights up the darkest of rooms, and brings warmth and hope, when it blows away, it brings darkness, which is symbolic of evil and misfortune! But in my opinion, darkness can also mean intrigue or mystery and every dark path will lead to light, there will be a light at the end of the dark tunnel as they say so temporary darkness should not be considered a sign of dooms day lol!

so here we see akbar getting more troops! grrr! and chittod side decides that its not wise to attack! but senti pratap is in sacrifice mode, but seriously if you go out and fight, you will more weak than if you stayed united in the fort at least your energy is concentrated in one area and not dispersed!! 

akbar is going to surrround the fort from all sides! oh dear! harsh days are ahead of our mewaris! 

precap- msg from akbar to US that he doesnt want to fight, he just want to meet and akbar is going to make US a prisoner if he comes! what is akbar thinking, does he really think that he will come out of his fort?!

so the fort is like a hiding hole, as long as those walls and fort doors are there, Chittod is safe but the minute any of that fails, the city will fall!:(

you all have a lovely weekend, today was a good episode in my opinion! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BlazemasterJaz_rinallKaanaFatima_QShaNak_RagNa

Jaz_ Goldie
Jaz_
Jaz_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Why are they making Ajabde timid? Angry cvs are on crack!! Amar Singh is a rockstar! Thanks god war prep has begun. Looking forward to the action!!
Thanks Rati for the review. Muah! Have a lovely weekend Smile Hug Embarrassed

Edited by Jaz_ - 07 May 2015 at 6:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlazemasterIntrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaz_

Why are they making Ajabde timid? Angry cvs are on crack!! Amar Singh is a rockstar! Thanks god war prep has begun. Looking forward to the action!!
Thanks Rati for the review. Muah! Have a lovely weekend Smile  Embarrassed

yea i was like what the heck is going on! CVs are taking bhang for rea lol!
you're welcome firstie! xoxo! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlazemasterJaz_Kaana

Kaana Goldie
Kaana
Kaana

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hi dear, good morning! Or which part of the globe are you in to post do early in the morn. Anyway thanks a bunch, I wake up reading your post :-) will watch today's Epi. But Ajabde - please please CVs bring her back. Right observation, she is treated like VB now:-(

Precap: what is wrong with Akbar. He already got a tight slap for Maan. No one who wants to meet will come with such big troops. So, if he wants to meet US let him come alone to Chittor fort. He knows he can rely on Rajput values and he will not be captured instead treated as a good guest, while everyone knows the Mughal ways of dealing. I really wish US sends a msg back saying he could condider granting darshan;-) and inviting Akbar alone as a guest while his army retreats back further. But when will US and his brave son be shown as smart. They lack no tevar, but seriously lack brains.
Also, Akbar's msg clearly sends a msg that he is worried both to his own men and to his enemy, else ideally only US with lesser army should be requesting darshan.
I wish Pratap sends a msg back for one on one fight again. I wish at least one of these msg goes instead of a emotional reaction. Bravery alone is not quality of a good king, but buddhi is more important. We saw Acharya teaching Pratap even now about this - sad that Pratap the intelligent one is shown such a buddhu. I hate the CVs for this.
Have a great day!

BlazemasterrinallIntrepida

Blazemaster Groupbie
Blazemaster
Blazemaster

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Rati..I think Pratap's strategy is to weak Akbar's army before all of those 10,000 soldiers join Akbar. And if you have read Mp's Story you can see that this incident really happened as Pratap really wanted to fight Akbar but the court nobles of Mewar for the sake of the future of Mewar did not want Pratap to fight. But i personally agree that Pratap should not be a brave fool. As fighting Akbar's 16,000 army straight ahead is foolishness. It is best to vacate the fort and fight an other day than to stay in the fort and die of starvation.Dead If you have read about the Battle of Panhala Fort the battle between Shivaji Maharaj and Sidi Jojhar Shivaji Maharaj decided to vacate the fort at night and fight another day and he was successful to. I think the Rajputs should plan more strategy than just staying in fort and defending..Wink And ohh DB is becoming more positive i don't know what plan she is cooking in her evil brain..D'oh

Annei123rinallIntrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaana

Hi dear, good morning! Or which part of the globe are you in to post do early in the morn. Anyway thanks a bunch, I wake up reading your post :-) will watch today's Epi. But Ajabde - please please CVs bring her back. Right observation, she is treated like VB now:-(

Precap: what is wrong with Akbar. He already got a tight slap for Maan. No one who wants to meet will come with such big troops. So, if he wants to meet US let him come alone to Chittor fort. He knows he can rely on Rajput values and he will not be captured instead treated as a good guest, while everyone knows the Mughal ways of dealing. I really wish US sends a msg back saying he could condider granting darshan;-) and inviting Akbar alone as a guest while his army retreats back further. But when will US and his brave son be shown as smart. They lack no tevar, but seriously lack brains.
Also, Akbar's msg clearly sends a msg that he is worried both to his own men and to his enemy, else ideally only US with lesser army should be requesting darshan.
I wish Pratap sends a msg back for one on one fight again. I wish at least one of these msg goes instead of a emotional reaction. Bravery alone is not quality of a good king, but buddhi is more important. We saw Acharya teaching Pratap even now about this - sad that Pratap the intelligent one is shown such a buddhu. I hate the CVs for this.
Have a great day!

Hi Good Morning, I get up early lol! 

yup you are right about the precap! yea i doubt that US would go! 
yea Pratap was smart so i dont know what happened to that pratap, he got lost! Ouch
you also have a great day!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blazemaster

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blazemaster

Nice analysis Rati..I think Pratap's strategy is to weak Akbar's army before all of those 10,000 soldiers join Akbar. And if you have read Mp's Story you can see that this incident really happened as Pratap really wanted to fight Akbar but the court nobles of Mewar for the sake of the future of Mewar did not want Pratap to fight. But i personally agree that Pratap should not be a brave fool. As fighting Akbar's 16,000 army straight ahead is foolishness. It is best to vacate the fort and fight an other day than to stay in the fort and die of starvation.Dead If you have read about the Battle of Panhala Fort the battle between Shivaji Maharaj and Sidi Jojhar Shivaji Maharaj decided to vacate the fort at night and fight another day and he was successful to. I think the Rajputs should plan more strategy than just staying in fort and defending..Wink And ohh DB is becoming more positive i don't know what plan she is cooking in her evil brain..D'oh

Hi! long time no see! 
thanks! yea pratap would weaken akbar's army but now that the army has increased in number, it would be wise not to attack! yup you are right, its best to vacate the fort but since they are going to be surrounded, it would be hard to hold the fort down for everyone to escape! 

Marathas are more shrewd and strategic than Rajputs in my opinion but US did the same, the royal family left to fight another day because you need a leader to be alive at the end of the day! so i think it was a good move on US's part to leave! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blazemasterrinall

Kaana Goldie
Kaana
Kaana

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blazemaster

Hi Blaze master, I love your pic of MP. Thanks, its nice to see this brave face while discussing :-)
And well said about Shivaji Maharaj and vacating the fort. But here US had brought in more people, as Rati said vacating them all is a challenge. I think US should have thought of this before while wAiting for Akbar to attack. Somehow no one seem to try to figure out the possibilities behind such a delayed attack from Akbar.

BlazemasterrinallIntrepida

Go to top