Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Obvious prediction...

Hadz Senior Member
Hadz
Hadz

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 687

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Clearly guys, after IshVeer's encounter (yet to be seen) Ishaani will regret what they did, she will then agree to marrying Shikar (he won't catch them in the act even though pre-cap suggests something fishy..) This then will lead to the scene(s) of her walking down stairs in red saree while RV looks up means he is astonished she is going ahead with marrying Shikar.

As a result in angst, haste and retaliation he will ask Ri to marry him!

Yikes we've got one heck of a storyline coming up I think! Exciting, jealousy and vulnerable times coming agead! I can feel it!

My predictions, not official :)

Share your thoughts...

Actually- I change my thoughts! IshVeer encounter will come after Ishaani agrees to marriage cos of RVs jelousy he will get drunk and pounce on her hahah

Edited by Hadz - 07 May 2015 at 3:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesArjittaneja_fanmubasheraHarshaMawraliana2304YD.AH

ytfreak16 Senior Member
ytfreak16
ytfreak16

Joined: 29 January 2015
Posts: 362

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hadz

Clearly guys, after IshVeer's encounter (yet to be seen) Ishaani will regret what they did, she will then agree to marrying Shikar (he won't catch them in the act even though pre-cap suggests something fishy..) This then will lead to the scene(s) of her walking down stairs in red saree while RV looks up means he is astonished she is going ahead with marrying Shikar.

As a result in angst, haste and retaliation he will ask Ri to marry him!

Yikes we've got one heck of a storyline coming up I think! Exciting, jealousy and vulnerable times coming agead! I can feel it!

My predictions, not official :)

Share your thoughts...

Actually- I change my thoughts! IshVeer encounter will come after Ishaani agrees to marriage cos of RVs jelousy he will get drunk and pounce on her hahah


ConfusedI think you're right Hadz! But as usual...like the last time when Ishveer got married...some
miracle will happen to turn things around! But for now...we just have to put up with this crap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hadz

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Joined: 14 December 2014
Posts: 2597

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I think IshVeer encounter comes before the IshKar marriage declaration..

Ranveer and Ish will be caught by Ri. Ishani will realize that she needs to go away from Ranveer to save his marriage and will take the drastic decision of marrying Shikhar even though she does not love him.. Ranveer will burn more and will be hellbent on saving Shikhar.

Of course, none of the marriages will happen !! All 3 will break..
Max they may go till Mehendi aor Sangeet..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009HadzHarshaMawrabbishveerfanktlk

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 67069

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
it can also happen that ranveer on the mandap puts sindoor on ishani
ritika shikhar will be left gaping swallowing open mouthed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesHadzankitabaranHarshaMawra

Hadz Senior Member
Hadz
Hadz

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 687

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

I think IshVeer encounter comes before the IshKar marriage declaration..

Ranveer and Ish will be caught by Ri. Ishani will realize that she needs to go away from Ranveer to save his marriage and will take the drastic decision of marrying Shikhar even though she does not love him.. Ranveer will burn more and will be hellbent on saving Shikhar.

Of course, none of the marriages will happen !! All 3 will break..
Max they may go till Mehendi aor Sangeet..



Agree I can't see these marriages happening if they do I will quit the show for good :)
Hadz Senior Member
Hadz
Hadz

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 687

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

it can also happen that ranveer on the mandap puts sindoor on ishani
ritika shikhar will be left gaping swallowing open mouthed


Now this would be my ideal scenario!! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesshineloveYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 67069

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hadz

Originally posted by .chandni.

it can also happen that ranveer on the mandap puts sindoor on ishani
ritika shikhar will be left gaping swallowing open mouthed


Now this would be my ideal scenario!! :)

mine too Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hadz

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
My prediction for next week

Author: xAaliya   Replies: 9   Views: 1342

xAaliya 9 1342 27 April 2015 at 7:53pm by xAaliya
prediction on future track

Author: shehra   Replies: 0   Views: 909

shehra 0 909 09 April 2015 at 12:02pm by shehra
Matsh's editing blunder or obvious track change in March 11/12 epis

Author: ytfreak16   Replies: 9   Views: 1884

ytfreak16 9 1884 12 March 2015 at 11:16pm by mas123
My Prediction

Author: Harshraaj   Replies: 0   Views: 654

Harshraaj 0 654 04 March 2015 at 8:37am by Harshraaj
Separation -Leap -Prediction Corner

2 3

Author: nebuna   Replies: 19   Views: 2258

nebuna 19 2258 26 February 2015 at 9:04am by nebuna

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index