Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF ~~TB ---- PART 8 on Page 40!!.... 15th January!! (Page 15)

TamannaSethi Senior Member
TamannaSethi
TamannaSethi

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

nice update

Thanks dear.. Embarrassed

TamannaSethi
TamannaSethi

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Friends... 

I know I am very late... Still late comes better with the ENGLISH  VERSION too... 

I am back with the Part 3...

As per some of the requests which I got through pms... I am editing and translating the parts in Hindi dialogues as well as English dialogues also... 

The story is written by my dearest friend AMBREEN... The editing and translating work is done by ME... That's why it takes time.. 

So the readers who all wanted to read the English versions are also welcomed to read FF.. 

Readers are requested to read to the upcoming parts... As it's the first time I am editing something.. 

Hope you all will like it... And do give your suggestions too... 

PART 3 will be updated by tomorrow morning + pms too... On the same page... Page no 15...

Edited by TamannaSethi - 18 June 2015 at 4:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bush123Isha_Patharemamtasingla

TamannaSethi
TamannaSethi

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

PART 3------

Friends please don't get confused... [] bracket is used for ENGLISH dialogues and () is used for the dialogues according to the situations..

After putting Ishu to sleep he goes near his cupboard and opens it... Only Ishu's image was playing in his mind ...He changes into his nightwear... And sits by his bed thinking about his moments with Ishu- their first dance,their first hug and then remembers her slapping him and smiles... The words- Meri Jhansi Ki Rani comes out of his mouth...He looks at Ishu and says nothing will happen to you... I am there don't worry... I love you... And he goes to sleep.

The next day he wakes up and searches around the room for his Ishu... He runs down and sees his wife serving parathas(they are stuffed chapattis) to everyone... a smile comes to his face seeing his wife smile...He hadn't seen that smile since 3 days.

Toshi ji- Aaja Raman putr parathe banaye hai... Tere favourite haina? Ishita ne banaye hai. [Come Raman... Have chapattis... They are your favorite na? Ishita has made them.]

Raman- kya tumne banaya ??kyon ?maine kaha na ki tum...[What you have made them? Why? I have told you not do this...]
(Raman forgets that no one should know about Ishu's condition and Ishu tries to handle the situation)

Ishu- ahm..Raman mein itna bura bhi nahi banati aap hamesha mera mazak udate rehte ho... [Ramam I don't cook so bad that you always tease me and make fun of me...]

Raman understands and says- haan maa !!aapne isse parathe banane kyon diya is madrasi ko toh kuch nahin aata... [Yes mum!! Why did tell her to make chapattis?... This Madrasi doesn't know anything...]

(He says it with a smile and a eye lock with Ishu ...both of them have a moment without anyone noticing)

Simmi snaps out Ishita and says to serve parathas to Raman ...Ishu blushes... Only she and Raman know about their romance in the air...

She goes near Raman and serves 2 parathas and was going to serve Mr. Bhalla... Raman wants Ishu to stand next to her so he says...

Raman- arey kya mujhe bhuka maar dogi kya?[Oh madam will you leave me starving like this?]

Ishita- kya?[What?]
Raman- ahm...sirf 2 parathe?[Only two chapattis?]

Ishita- haan toh?[Yes... So?]

Raman- kabhi punjabi ka pett 2 parathe se bharta hai kya??aur parathe chahiye[Does any Punjabi person's stomach fills with only two chapattis?? I want more chapattis]

Ishita serves him 3 more(oh yes 3 more total 5)and Ishu walks to serve Papa ji... Raman tries to stop her but she doesn't understands his intention...he looks at 5 parathas in the plate...

Raman talks to himself in his mind- arey Raman tu toh gaya!!tu toh Punjabi hone ka shaan dikha raha tha aur ab iss plate ko dekh kar hi teri bhook mit gayi...[Raman you are gone now!!! You were showing your Punjabi prestigious and now by seeing this plate your starving has died...]  He looks at Ishu on the opposite side of the table... Yeh bhi kamal hai... kisi ko 5 parathe khane ke liye deta hai kya?... Paagal madrasan... [She is also different... Does anyone gives five chapattis to eat?...]

Ishu looks at him and asks him to start his food while she is talking to simmi with a smile...

Raman starts eating his parathas staring at her smile and then her eyes many songs play in his mind...before he get to know he eats everything...

Papa ji- Raman(Raman is staring at Ishu... He doesn't hear anything) Raman !!!(Raman snaps out of it looking at him ) arey waah putr!!...tumne sach mein 5 parathe kha liye!!![Wow son!! You really have eaten five chapattis!!!]

Everyone looks at Raman and his plate... Raman looks at his plate which is empty he can't believe that he ate that much but still carrying his pride and says...

Raman- Iss mein kaunsi badi baat hai papa... mein aur 5 parathe aaram se kha sakta hoon aakhir punjabi hoon mein...madrasi nahi (winks at ishu)[Papa what's the big deal in this... I can eat five more chapattis... I am Punjabi... Not Madrasi]

Ishu blushes...and goes to the kitchen Raman gets up with his full belly and goes to his room and closes the door..and starts jumping with his hand on his tummy...

He mutters- kya museebat hai yaar...mera pett itna full hai ki kabhi bhi burst ho sakta hai...meine kaise 5 parathe kha liye?...[What problem is this now... My stomach is so full that it can burst anytime... How have I eaten five chapattis?...] (he goes into flashback of him eating them)...oh ab samjha us madrasi ko dekhte dekhte 5-5 parathe kha liya...pata nahi ki iss pagal Madrasan ne kya jaadu kar diya mujh par mein bas usi ke baare mein sochta rehta hoon... [Oh now I get to know by seeing that Madrasi I have eaten five-five chapattis... I don't know what magic has this mad Madrasan done on me that I always think about her...] (sudden grin came on his face...and again his stomach starts aching) ahh amma...

Just then... Ishu walks in the room with a smirk on her face...She says...

Ishu- amma? aap kab se amma ko yaad karne lage ho? aap ko yaad hai na ki aap Punjabi munde ho?,...aur Punjabi munde maa kehte amma nahi!!!!!...[Amma? When did you start remembering Amma?  Do you remember you are Punjabi boy?... And Punjabi boy's call Maa not Amma!!!!...] (she starts laughing on his face)

Raman- bahut maza aa raha hai na? haso...haso...yahi hasi ke liye main 5 parathe kha liya meine!!! [You are feeling very funny na? Laugh... Laugh... For this smile I have eaten five chapattis!!!]

Ishu- maine aapse kaha ki agar aap paanch paratha khaenge toh mein hassungi ?...nahi na?...toh meri hasi ka kya lena dena? [Have I told you that if you will eat five chapattis then I will laugh?... No na?... So how my smile is concerned?]

Raman -issi hasi ko dekh kar kha raha tha aur pata nhi kab mein itne parathe kaise kha liya...tumhari hasi ne mera pett mein dard kar diya hai...kuch karo tumhari is hasi ka... pari jaisi lagti ho tum haste huye.. [I was looking at this smile and eating and I don't know how I ate those many chapattis... Your smile has ached my stomach... While laughing you just look like an Angel...]

Raman was appreciating her with her taunts which brings a huge grin on her face...and her eyes look down with shyness...Raman held her face with his hands and kissed her forehead...she instantly hugged him...

There was no need of any explanation of their hug it was simply love... Even with the smile...

In Ishu's head- I'm gonna miss u very much...mein bata nahi sakti ki mein aap se kitna pyaar karti hoon... [I can't tell you that how much I love you...]

In Raman's head- I'm not gonna let u go anywhere because  I Love You... very much... I can spend my whole life with you in my arms...

This finishes Part 3...

Sorry for the errors.. I have tried my best to edit and translate it... Hope you all liked it...

If there is any problem regarding it... Do give your suggestions also...

Do like and Do give your valuable comments..

Thanks,

Tamanna Sethi (Guri)

Ambreen's Story 

Edited by TamannaSethi - 18 June 2015 at 4:45pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21bartleyrashmiarorabunty1962simplipu123Nishmadhuyhm11122sonambush123ekta979Indie2121shutrohinimaneeshaHESHINI--Yashvi--sony1990sininhpsham24Shre28PravalliVENBAimabinayarnarayanchandu1234Isha_Pathare12Singmeenusnehaseshansireesha76SuryaIshraholicrk654jaya1867Ishra2015...Forever...rufana10nafnafshravani_2311swathinavni_19janani_divankrasnitii-76gargpoo..sush..

TamannaSethi
TamannaSethi

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Part 3 updated above.. 
Hope you all will read it... 

Do like and give your valuable comments.. 

Thanks, 

Tamanna Sethi (Guri)
Ambreen's Story  

Edited by TamannaSethi - 18 June 2015 at 4:44pm
prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TamannaSethi

...Forever... IF-Rockerz