Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg! Such a great response! I am actually so overwhelmed! Thank you for all the support! Your positive and supportive feedback has encouraged me to continue!

Hope you enjoy part 4! I have tried to invade inside SherDha's minds this time! πŸ˜†! Oh yes! I have tried to add a bit of Hindi this time.. But if you would like me add translation! I shall do that!

Warning: It's a little bit longer than my other updates πŸ˜†

Humdard
Part 4..
The moment froze for Shraddha.. She looked at the side of his face.. She couldn't see all of his expressions but she surely saw love..

This was interrupted by Ammaji voice - which this time did not make a difference to Shraddha ... As she was in arms of her husband.. Her loving and protective husband..

Ammaji could not take another second of looking at Shraddha.. So she shouted at Sher 'Sher, take this girl to your room. Pack her bags and our Driver Ramu Kaka (couldn't think of another nameπŸ˜†) can drop her. You don't need to bother another minute with this girl'. Saying that Ammaji got up and left for her room..

Sher took a deep breath in and looked at Shraddha who was still in arms smiling at him.. 'Have you gone mad? Pagal toh Nahi Ho gayi?' saying that, Sher bought Shraddha back to reality..

He took her to 'their' room.. And put her on the bed.. And then stretched his arms to get rid of the stiffness.. Shraddha could not help but giggle at his cuteness.. 'Tum sach main pagal Ho gayi Ho? You seriously gone mad?.. Seriously, you are so heavy, mera arms dard kare rahe hai' Said Sher.
'So why did you pick me up? If you dislike me so much, you could of left me like that to suffer and' (after a pause) 'not told Ammaji to let me go my parents house' Said Shraddha.. All Shraddha could do was blush and look away..

Sher felt like he was caught. He had the same feeling a child would have when they are caught eating chocolate without permission... How did she understand, of course, he enacted all this for her.. So she could go and visit her grandma.. Sher was in complete shock .. He did not what to say.. Instead he turned around, facing his back to her.. And saying 'I did not do it for you! Now let me call Gajra, so she can help you get ready and pack'.

Shraddha replies saying 'But Gajra has gone to the market to but vegetables'. Sher thought to himself.. 'Sirf Aaj Ka din mila tha.. Gajra Ko saaman khareed (buy) ne ka liye'. So he turned around to look at his wife, siting on his bed.. Looking at him for hope..
Sher finally said 'Fine! I will do your packing.. Now tell me what sarees do you need?'. 'Any sarees you like..' Replied Shraddha..

Sher looked away and walked to the wardrobe and smiled to himself.. 'Madamji is too cute, that's why I love her' and he packed Shraddha's clothes, especially shalwar suit, as he thought she looked pretty in those.. It brings out her simplicity and innocence. ..

While packing Sher didn't realise he was smiling all along.. But this was noticed by Shraddha who was blushing and smiling whilst watching him.

After, all the packing was done.. Sher came to pick Shraddha up, but she stopped him.. 'I cannot go like this, my hair is messy, please can you fix it?'. Sher was shocked. First time his madamji asked him to do something but How can he do his Madamji's hair? More than that he was shy.. πŸ˜†. Shraddha waved her hands to get Sher out of his thoughts.. 'Dont worry, I will instruct you on how to do my hair..' Said Shraddha.. Bringing some relief to Sher!

Sher sat behind Shraddha with a comb and she instructed him how to do her hair and it was a success.. All though his madamji was prefect in very way.. He believed he did a better hair style than she does herself πŸ˜†.

'Chalo Ho Gaya..' Said Sher.. But Shraddha stopped him.. 'You forgot one main thing.. Sindoor.. You need to apply Sindoor..'..
Both looked at each other and froze.. Sher did not know what to do.. Why did Madamji ask him to do it.. But it was his duty to put sindoor on her as he was her 'husband'.. Meanwhile Shraddha thought 'if he puts sindoor on me today.. It will prove he truly loves me'.

Sher got out of his thoughts and went to the dressing table to get the pot of sindoor.. He came back to Shraddha.. And applied it to her parting.. 'I am only helping you today because you are dependent and helpless.. Don't expect any of this from me ever again'. Said Sher cold heartedly.
'I won't expect anything from you.. Because I know you will do it for me anyways' Shraddha said with confidence.. 'Not as a wife, but you see me as friend and that's why you will always help me when I need it and you will be there for me' Said Shraddha..

Sher was shocked.. His thoughts exploded in his head like a volcano 'Did I hear that correct? Wait.. Can Madamji read people's thoughts.. I'm so confused.. Is she calling me her friend? A friend? What do I say to her? Yes madamji.. I want to be your friend. Shut up Sher. Just tell Madamji yeah whatever and drop her off to her parents house. Yes that's right..do that Sher.' Sher took a deep breath.. And before he could say anything.. 'You don't have to say anything.. Your eyes say it all.. Even the fact that you will not allow Ramu Kaka to drop me instead you will drop me to my parents home..' Said Shraddha.. This just let fireworks off in Sher's brain.. 'How does she know me so well!!'. And he walked outside of the room to get some fresh air and to figure out this..

Meanwhile Shraddha thought to herself 'maybe, inko yeh Nahi pata that dosti ka next step Pyar hai'.. She blushed to herself and touched her sindoor..

Teri Mushkharatein Hai Chahat Meri

That's it for now guys! Thanks for reading! I hope I have not let you guys down! Please do hit the 'Like' button and comment!

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
oh so finally pyaar ho hi gaya !!
sher khud hi bechara pagal ho raha hai yeh chakkar mein...
amazing one ...
cont soon...πŸ˜ƒ
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pyaaar too honaa hi thaaaπŸ˜†
Aaahh, it touched my heart, πŸ˜³β€οΈ 
Really loved it all the way, Shraddha to ekdam mad hi hogyii Sher k pyaar mein byy god!!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow...awesome chapter πŸ‘ i really enjoyed alotπŸ˜‰ 
Waiting for the nxt chaptr!!πŸ˜†
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Soo cute!!!...
Plz do.continue... Waiting for sherdha scenes...thanks :):)
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dinazz

oh so finally pyaar ho hi gaya !!

sher khud hi bechara pagal ho raha hai yeh chakkar mein...
amazing one ...
cont soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Yep. Sher toh Gaya! Like they say.. Hasaa toh phasaa πŸ˜†

Thanks! I will continue it soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Pyaaar too honaa hi thaaaπŸ˜†

Aaahh, it touched my heart,😳❀️
Really loved it all the way, Shraddha to ekdam mad hi hogyii Sher k pyaar mein byy god!!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow...awesome chapterπŸ‘i really enjoyed alotπŸ˜‰
Waiting for the nxt chaptr!!πŸ˜†

Of course hona tha! Jab miya Biwi raazi toh kya Kare Sandy! πŸ˜†

Thanks! I will continue it soon with more SherDha scenes :P!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Soo cute!!!...

Plz do.continue... Waiting for sherdha scenes...thanks :):)

Thank you so much!
Btw what's your name?
Don't worry! In this story.. U will get SherDha overdose πŸ˜†
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MeetPremeer

I am loving it

Thank you!!
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm Superb