Highlights of 7/5/15 episode

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
from today's epi it seems Neil-Radhika jodi is in the making. they make a cute pair...he took her to the airport and was sweet with her..like pakad ke baitho warna main tej nahi chala payunga..then at the airport when she was crying he was so good with her..even when the guard was talking to him he was like she is crying ..so please leave..

one thing which i didn't like about Sam today is she cancelled her plan with Neil for Arjun..i know she she has liking for him but Neil made the plan for her as she was sad..but then she cancelled her plan with her 'idiot' friend who was always with her

Edited by .Tanya. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arjun presented a perfect reason so she can cancelled. First she indeed told him she won't cancelled but when he mentioned a child needing treatment, she was not able to refuse.
Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Neil and his Chasni are the cutest thing ever!  Did u'll see that scene when she was crying and he was feeling so bad for her and then her lame ass BF phones and ruins the moment. ๐Ÿ˜ก I think Neil and Radhika will take the most time to fall in love especially for Neil this is a totally different zone for him and Radhika is very career oriented right now with least interest  in boys so I am waiting to see how this girl falls in love. I think when Radhika leaves in 6 months he will miss her and want her bk.

I was really upset with Sam today. She leaves her bestie for a guy she doesn't even know (who is using her)and that too when Neil does so much for her๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by Forever_mine - 8 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Autumn.

Arjun presented a perfect reason so she can cancelled. First she indeed told him she won't cancelled but when he mentioned a child needing treatment, she was not able to refuse.

yes..but how can u trust someone so blindly..u met him for 2/3 times and Sam being so smart how can she believe what he says...did she try to find out what he said was true...

and when she is so good friends with Neil she could have said the truth instead of just saying that she can't make it

Edited by .Tanya. - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just want to see neil angry with sam and sam manofyng him. its high time now sam should make up thngs btw them.. 
but ya sam actually said she wont leave neil for him but arjun made a good excuse of the kid might die.. 
neil radhika is just cuteness really waiting to see more of their scenes now