Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him (Page 5)

Poll Question: What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [59.76%]
33 [40.24%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Accident or not! He deserved this punishment. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mepharm IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

people here are master of twisting others words.

I guess NO ONE, not even his fans, are justifying the act or condemning court's decision..I yet have to read a comment like this here on IF.

What most fans are saying is that it was NOT a PRE PLANNED murder, there was NO INTENTION behind was an ACCIDENT, irresponsibility, YES, but  ANY person BE IT SALMAN OR ANYONE should NOT be ridiculed, mocked, insulted and what not by a bunch of haters (here on IF) for a very unfortunate incident/accident for which he and his family went through a never ending series of trauma and distress since last 13 years, and now he got a jail sentence of 5 years...

THINK, and try to be human, for a change.

He stood a chance if he had accepted his mistake in 2002... Then it would be a mistake..

But lying for 13 years twisting law fudging witnesses and giving ludicrous defense in the court makes him a criminal and it ceases to merely be a mistake...NOW ITS A CRIME

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cougarTown IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

salman haters practically proved on these forums since yesterday:
they are not even basic humans , and can turn total barbaric-inhuman on someone's tragic and unfortunate life crises, that stems from an ACCIDENT.

they are extremely judgmental antisocial highly bitter beings, having no proper life of their own.

and its SAD.

Still not as barbaric and inhuman as salman who CHOSE to run after crushing some one badly under his vehicle

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I think a lot of the people who are reacting against people who are happy about the verdict

are big-time, BIG TIME forgetting that Salman has earned an amount of wealth in the past 13 years that...

lets be frank, will be more than most of us will earn in half our lifetime.

He earned shitloads of money, attended a plethora of god-knows-how-lecherous parties, had a few wild public fights, threw and enjoyed a lavish-as-f**k wedding, and has spewed an enormous amount of shit in the time after he committed the crime (which is now officially the truth).

People are citing that he had to face years of mental torture and punishment and uncertainty about his pending punishment...

why are we supposed to feel pity for that?
If he KNEW he was actively running away from what he did, why exactly is it so heinous to know that people are happy he's gotten what he's deserved?

He'll never have it bad, even in jail. Heck, if he will ever even GET to jail is still a mystery.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-Phoenix Senior Member

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Both r bad.. but nothing goes above taking a life and willfully destroying many more lives like that policeman..

So Salman's crimes rank way higher than some dim witted misguided idiots' ranting crap!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Salman's crimes r just crimes...not better or worse.. Crime can be measured only on bigger or smaller level. 
But the fans and BW (some justified, some totally outrageous).. reactions actually call for a "cult followers" syndrome experts. 

Not that Im surprised but still amused "how can ppl be so stpd to fallin love with some celeb that they cant see any wrong in them?". 

I even cursed my biggest "hero" Sachin Tendulkar when he asked and got to waive his "3 crs tax" to bring his gift car "Ferrari" to India... but when i learnt the details, I took my words back. 

So,I am at a loss here. I cant fathom.. whats going on. 
vib. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Edited by -SparklingVibz- - 07 May 2015 at 9:18pm

Go to top