Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer isn't a vanilla lover

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I see people comparing the so called conditional and unconditional love of the 2 men. I won't speak for Shikhar but I can speak for the man called 'Ranveer Vaghela'. The man who started living from the day he saw Ishani.

The man who loved her intensely since childhood, everything about her but he hid that within him for years. Unconditional? Hell yes and for two decades and counting. She fell in love with someone else (replica of RV) but he helped her, saved her, got beaten up for her but never left her. Unconditional? I think so. He got kicked out, went to jail and was battered physically and emotionally but even after that his love didn't go. He just got a little confidence that this drivers son could maybe have a chance of standing up for his love for Ishani but alas she hated him to the very core. Did he stop loving her? No.

Where there's love, there's trust. That's a phrase people often say and in reality I would say its 100% true but in Hindi serials it's all about the turmoil of love. They have both mistrusted each other, both believed others over each other BUT the love is so intense that they come back together somehow. Just see the effect he has on her.

Ranveer isn't perfect. He isn't meant to do everything right, you know why? Because he's got the author backed role. He's not your good vanilla boy! He is Ishani's passionate lover. One who breathes soul in to her. They can hurt each other but they also crave each other at the same time.

It honestly ANNOYS me when those who haven't actually seen what RV has been through for Ishani all of a sudden are questioning his love. He doesn't frikkin exist without her! Do you not see that?

Don't expect him to be gentle right now. He's on another tangent altogether and I AM LOVING IT!Edited by *Reemz* - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all thank you so much for this post πŸ€—

I am really tired of people not understanding Ranveer , but your post made me so happy πŸ˜ƒ 😳

I have nothing to say , because you said it so perfectely πŸ˜‰

I love the way you understand Ranveer /RV so well 😊
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post and well said. 
Wow Reemz awesome post...😊
It was really needed.. u said it all, exactly it his unconditional love that he never asked anything in return from her what he want is just her happiness, and those who are saying Ranveer didn't trust her, was not that Ranveer who was trying to extract truth from her before leap he did not trust her words that time of what she said in police station about him and his parents, but what he can do she did not tell him the truth and sign those divorce papers that was only last option for him using which  he can extract truth from her, but she signed the papers, even he sign the papers but what he said he is doing this because he loves her.. sorry to say this but here Ishaani did not trust Ranveer he told her that he didn't killed Chiraag but she still thinks that he killed chiraag while fighting...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Reemz for this post..

Very much needed...

You are doing what i feel that even the CVs are failing to do nowadays..
I love ur thread titleπŸ‘πŸΌ, it itself defines all...
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

I see people comparing the so called conditional and unconditional love of the 2 men. I won't speak for Shikhar but I can speak for the man called 'Ranveer Vaghela'. The man who started living from the day he saw Ishani.

The man who loved her intensely since childhood, everything about her but he hid that within him for years. Unconditional? Hell yes and for two decades and counting. She fell in love with someone else (replica of RV) but he helped her, saved her, got beaten up for her but never left her. Unconditional? I think so. He got kicked out, went to jail and was battered physically and emotionally but even after that his love didn't go. He just got a little confidence that this drivers son could maybe have a chance of standing up for his love for Ishani but alas she hated him to the very core. Did he stop loving her? No.

Where there's love, there's trust. That's a phrase people often say and in reality I would say its 100% true but in Hindi serials it's all about the turmoil of love. They have both mistrusted each other, both believed others over each other BUT the love is so intense that they come back together somehow. Just see the effect he has on her.

Ranveer isn't perfect. He isn't meant to do everything right, you know why? Because he's got the author backed role. He's not your good vanilla boy! He is Ishani's passionate lover. One who breathes soul in to her. They can hurt each other but they also crave each other at the same time.

It honestly ANNOYS me when those who haven't actually seen what RV has been through for Ishani all of a sudden are questioning his love. He doesn't frikkin exist without her! Do you not see that?

Don't expect him to be gentle right now. He's on another tangent altogether and I AM LOVING IT!

Brilliant post..πŸ‘ U just spoke my words.. I don't why i get this feeling like not just shikar fans but CV's r also rooting for IshKar n their marriage.. πŸ˜‘

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good post

I have to say that there are times when partners need to question their relationship,conflicting thoughts will take a turn for good and it was time that Ranveer had one push to get him out of the misery which he is put into by Ishani.This could have been from any other person too but it was from shikar,I am not taking shikar's side here but it would do good for ranveer.I guess he wasn't questioning his love today but his maturity in loving his counterpart.

Again people are not perfect every other person is bound to make mistakes and RV isn't God so he will commit and mature as a person.πŸ˜†
Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
perfect post
i love ranveer as he is 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ramz, this is absolutely nice post. i would only like to say 1 thing that people those have forgotten RV's prior hardship condition for sake of ishani, his unconditional sacrificing n love for ishani's happiness n those r newbie as viewers of MATSH shouldn't ever show audacity to compare b/w the love of RV n Shekhar for Ishani.