Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

CV's, Comparing Ranveer and Shikar

strings123 Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Although it was good episode, enjoyed Ranveer and Shikar scenes but I immensely felt that CV's you are trying to degrade Ranveer in front of Shikar.  All their discussion pointed towards this one idea.  
All of us know that nobody can love Ishani the way Ranveer does and he will always love her no matter what then why showing such scenes.  I felt really bad for Ranveer.  Shikar is a really nice guy but I didn't like him speaking to my Ranveer like this.  Frankly, you cannot compare the two because Shikar do not know Ishveer's history and Ranveer's Aashiqui.  Shikar has just started loving Ishani in a few days. Then, why comparing them? He cannot question Ranveer for anything.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post   Smile Clap

Stupid CVs , it is so wrong of them to compare them Ouch   Really Shikhar has no idea of what these 2 went through and how much they love eachother , he does not know Ranveer 's aashiqui and the pain he has been going through all his life but still smiled so long Ishani was happy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Shikhar nor certain people here have a clue what RV has gone through for Ishani.

I can't even compare their love. It's quite pathetic tbh but I don't want to say much

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Thankyou for your this i have someone thinking like me..Tongue...and i think this thing needs to be discussed on...just bcz they gave us a hot Ishveer precap...we can't brush aside where the rest of the story is going..

here is a portion of what i posted in another thread

"But dunno why i got very bad vibes from the episode today...especially the Shikhar-Ranveer conversation..the conversation in itself was good and acted well by both...but somewhare it felt like the CVs and writers were effectively trying to degrade Ranveer's love...Angry...and prove that Shikhar is better lover for Ishaani...dunno...i felt that way..Confused

I really don't know where all this is heading...i am still not convinced about Ishkar wedding not happening...will only trust anything when i see it.."

you know the attention that is being spend on Shikhar's character by the CVs...even the dialogues he gets to speak nowadays are better plus how normal and more realistic his family has been shown...i am wondering if this much attention was ever paid to the characters of Ranveer and Ishaani...

And all this points k kuch to hai jo chal raha hai...i would really really liked to be proved wrong but i feel like the egoistic and stubborn kekta upon not getting her multiple marriage formula work with RaRi is trying to push it with Ishkar...she is still hoping to make this drama KZK part 2 or KTH part 2...

I hope that all this only turns out to my fear...but still what happened today seemed to be giving different vibes...i mean why would you in a way make the audience question Ranveer's love in the way it was being sought today through those dialogues of Shikhar..

Well lets see what lies ahead..

P.S: and yes there is no comparison and it was really bad on the CVs part...i too didn't like that..

Edited by Mahi_ve - 09 May 2015 at 10:36am

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
RV isn't the goody good guy. Has Shikhar been through the hell RV has? This is what's frustrating me. He has no idea and then he's questioning RV's love for Ishani.

Ekta will keep playing with our minds like this. That's what they do.

RTPMS Senior Member

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH IF-Addictz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i am sure shikhar does not have the strength to get half the heart aches ranveer has got 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
They're making even comparisons on twitter/facebook too. The CVs are stupid and dumb. So dumb that they don't realize what they're doing as we are obsessed with Ranveer and won't tolerate anyone taking his place here. Haha.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top