Nach Baliye 7

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

love challenge- newspaper tabloid webportal news

Archie0405 Groupbie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I liked Shakti from Tere Liye onwards. presently I love him in MATSH but whenever I watched neha and shakti's IV, they always gave that feeling of true love becoz I share same kind of bonding wuth my boyfriend and Shakti obviously proves that he is truly a gentleman. But the part which was best that everyone guessed shakti to be the best. and I lived ut becoz I loved him even when he used to play secondary roles

Love you shakti and neha Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I liked how everyone was enjoying there. But personally, I feel this is not a task. What do they get by digging old graves? It's not right. And one lady had views on everybody. She does not know how to shut her mouth! I felt very bad seeing Amrutha sad. I observed that she is not herself once they got the newspaper.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top