Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Proud of kp (Page 11)

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does. 

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.

lol I doubt that is why he is doing it. bhai is genrous but not generous to pick off random television actors and give them a movie just because they showe support. lik many people out there, karan is blind fan who does not know where to draw the line. which is quite unfortunate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansweety_10Hayaa.mAutumn.

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does.

Well I agree about Bhai being generous

But I won't like to comment on kp motives for supporting him

Still support for salman whatever the reason is morally and legally wrong

Honestly, if he's doing this for the movie, I'd feel less bad about him. I'd know that at least he's not thinking straight because of career prospective, otherwise, it's just downright insult to the law and of course the death and misery of those who Salman ran down that day.

Hmmm

Lets see
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I like Salman khan but m happy that judiciary has taken a decision on this issue n I completely support our Legal system in this case.

As far as KP n other people goes (who r supporting Salman Khan) - to each their own. I think m nobody to advise Actors or other people what to do or not to do!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramPanoramicMehak_KPianK.S..Ranju.sweety_10Badtameez_Dil

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

lol I doubt that is why he is doing it. bhai is genrous but not generous to pick off random television actors and give them a movie just because they showe support. lik many people out there, karan is blind fan who does not know where to draw the line. which is quite unfortunate.

This seems near the truth

Or maybe he just he does not care a person died

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDivianTanz_Divz

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Megha--

Frankly speaking I like Salman khan but m happy that judiciary has taken a decision on this issue n I completely support our Legal system in this case.

As far as KP n other people goes (who r supporting Salman Khan) - to each their own. I think m nobody to advise Actors or other people what to do or not to do!

No one is advising

It is their choice

I am saying

I feel that choice is not right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram--Megha--

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaimaV

Originally posted by peace..

Haat jodkar saatshaat pranaam aapko. 
PEOPLE SLEEP ON ROADS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE, NOT BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO/ THEY DO NOT RESPECT THE LAW. Just imagine urself in a situation like that, and atleast thank god for what u have.

Many people steal things not because they want to but they have to as they are in dire need.
Don't put emotions here if you wanna talk about law and judgements. Law and court don't see it.
The law is broken, no? That is all fuss, the law must be upheld at any cost

you cannot compare foot path dwellers, to thieves...a thief is stealing something that doesnt belong to him...a foot path dweller isnt harming anyone, he is just resting after a hard days work...

if only he knew that some celeb is gonna drink, loose his balance, still try to drive a car and run over him, then he wud have done something more terrible maybe like stealing to own a house...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peace..

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

you need to control that atrocious mind of yours.
please dont be so judgmental. You dont even know WHY someone is supporting whom they are supporting, Salman Khan is a criminal, fair enough, but please dont judge someone because they think that the 5years jail on him is harsh, its THEIR POV!
i too feel the same. I love him, but hes committed a crime, should be punished, but being a fan and having an emotional connect i would want the sentence... the quantum to reduce, and why not? dont judge people here. Everyone mourns the dead! noones happy about the deaths, KPs one chance of making it into bollywood? Like salman is checking out what TV actors supported him and RTd this tweet, ehh? and then each of them get a movie offered Big smile
Clap
i rather think, like has been the case for sometime, but this is well, ANOTHER chance for you to come bash KP and make him be felt low-ly :) as usual id like to add...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianK.S.sweety_10Hayaa.m

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Leo I understand ur point. But can't comment on legal issues but KP bathers r going to hav a grt time.
LOL
Anyway how much ever v debate on these things, change seldom happens u know why.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--

Go to top