Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@both bhais 
Kya baat hai aj tou barey barey logon ki liking mil rahi hai. 

Anyway kp is wrong and I can see same fan in him which I see here in this forum who have dil ka connection with their fav and whether their fav r right or wrong they will worship them so in that sense kp s extremely immature blind fan. 

However his tweet has not angered me this much as what abhijeet, farah and Ayaz wrote. Calling footpathers as dogs. Shame on the, ...height of nonsense😡
Edited by Hayaa.m - 9 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peace..

Salman Khan is a criminal, he has killed a person and injured 3 others.  Moreover he has been given d minimum of punishments he deserves under d category of offences he has done.

I wonder why these super-rich celebs are all out in support of a criminal, do they even understand wat kind of an image are they portraying in front of the general public? Wonder what makes them completely overlook the plight and suffering of the poorest of d poor!
They should atleast respect the law and better keep their mouths shut. Personally dint expect this from Karan Patel.

Exactly what I wanted to say..Thank you..!!
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
editedEdited by peace.. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Actually

He was free till now

He might be in trouble atleast position wise

Position ..does it matter now

He has earned Money...which actually is quite HUGE..
Its like...jab tak satta mien ho , kama lo...kyaa pata kal ho na ho...
Srini Chacha ne bahot paisa kama liya hain...kaafi hain uske liye...
Baaki saare Business hain hi support karne ke liye...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
A scene of jolly llb played out in real court yesterday

Boman irani ;footpath sone ke liye nahi Hota

Arsad warsi :footpath gaadi chalane ke liye bhi nahi Hota

Eerily similar
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Serious...the way Salman's Lawyers are finding out reason to extend the case is  HOWLARIOUS...

Our Judiciary system has lot Flaws and These celebs hire such Lawyers who know to play with it.
The reasonings are just...ermmm... chaddo...not worth..

Arre Bhai kyun mehnat kar rahe ho...aa jayegaa do teen hafton mien Bahar...#SabKaBhai

lol.. even when he will be in jail for few days.. he will have a luxurious stay, he will have A.C, TV & what not.. I still recall how Jayalalitha happily enjoyed her jail term, it was 5star stay for her in the jail..

its not just celebs yaara.. its the Rich who get away scot-free even after proven guilty, look how many times Sanjay Dutt is out on bail, while some of them who were booked in the same sections haven't got bail in years .. that's how our judiciary system works, nothing will change.

the funny part is .. instead of getting away with 2yrs jail, Sallu got himself 5yrs jail term, by appealing in high court, he's giving a chance to score the 10yrs jail term... of course that verdict will b out in anothr 15 yrs.. so he will b in 60's r 70's.. will prove bad health in court & will stay in hospital... case closed.

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

@both bhais 

Kya baat hai aj tou barey barey logon ki liking mil rahi hai. 

Anyway kp is wrong and I can see same fan in him which I see here in this forum who have dil ka connection with their fav and whether their fav r right or wrong they will worship them so in that sense kp s extremely immature blind fan. 

However his tweet has not anger me this much as what abhijeet, farah and Ayaz wrote. Calling footpathers as dogs. Shame on the, ...height of nonsense😡

Abhijeet's comment was sooo...Grrr...😡

All the Bshing He is getting...He deserves...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why cant these celebs just keep quite ..?? you know why..That Salman Khan is scared by everyone..He is like Demi God..If you dont show him support..no one gives work...Well I dont want to even talk 
Leo...Johny LLB was classic Satire on whole Salman Accident case...😆.

BTW ...are they gonna re-open his Black-Buck case too???
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

A scene of jolly llb played out in real court yesterday

Boman irani ;footpath sone ke liye nahi Hota

Arsad warsi :footpath gaadi chalane ke liye bhi nahi Hota

Eerily similar

Jolly LLB iitself is inspired by a real life event.