India-Forums

ABYSMAL COMITY; A Tiny Story :)

Gaya3sb Goldie
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Kutties...Smile

Here is a kutty (small) story...

It's a story which came out of a random thought after watching a movie long back in which the heroine loses her baby and a similar funeral takes place. Rest of the thing is my on imagination wrote in a feminist perspective. No offends!

Ignore typos and grammar/spelling errors.

Not proofread

Enjoy reading... Embarrassed

ABYSMAL COMITY

When the crowd began to pooh-pooh the lady, my eyes fell on her bare arms. She was in a verge of crying. The men were laughing at her plight. The lady is not leaving the bundle which time and again gliding from her left shoulder as if to uncover the concealed. The barely covered shoulder showing her spotless fair skin and its hungry state...the peaking bones! God she is so weak!

I saw her falling down; the monsters still taunting her. Caught in a cyclone of insinuations, squealing silently, tears ceased to come long back, crawled with so much travail to the corner, trailed by those capricious creatures. On the qui vive her hands became the armoury, to desist the brutes. Dissipated, spitting disdainful words, throwing daggers of menacing-look, emitting contempt at the ingenue lying there cuddling the bundle.

"The temptress claiming the King!"

"Seductress's issue to demand kingship!"

"Plagueful interruption to the will of God...!"

Observing the street from the open window, the ambience cascaded by sheer darkness. My feet moved out of the apartment to the transparent gloom adorning the street, tearing its svelte fabric. My eyes wandering, to catch a glimpse of her.

Her ferocious steps pursued by my painstaking ones, suddenly became furtive. After keeping the bundle aside she began to dig the ground wildly as if she lost something there, screaming occasionally, making me timid. Kneeling down there, crying out loud, she opened the bundle to drop the corpse of her baby into the ditch. Once her bundle of joy!

Leaving her sleeping form near the enclosed hollow, I locked my apartment. Chasing the Sleep, adamant that evaded me, at last I stood up to start afresh the day ahead.

My steps halted by an alluring voice, "sir...come to me, I'll show you heavens!"

Her eyes showing a new sparkle, devoid of the effect of the typhoon killed her yesterday. My eyes forgot to blink and watched a man touching her bosom, my jawbones tightened at the sight of her lips curving at the man and I realized that now I'm standing only some inches away from her. She asked hopefully "one hour?" I clutched her arms and drew her away from the prying eyes while she laughed loudly, "You're in haste?"

Once inside the apartment, I threw her to the couch and startled to see her beginning to undress herself. I seized her hands tightly and looked at her puzzled eyes, "I want to marry you." She shrugged her shoulders, indifference evident in her pasty complexion. "Thanks for your courtesy Mr. But I can't afford myself to tie up with a hazardous being, Man." She moved away from me and laughed sarcastically, "You men are same, makes love, ditches when gets pregnant and what about the self-esteem of the woman? I'm not anyone's slave...this is my life..my decisions...I'M MINE." Closing the distance, her hot breath fanning my earlobe, she uttered what I detested, "This is my new job and you're my first customer...I'm at your service."

They were right, she is a temptress, but she is mystic!

What is she?

PS. It may seem like a rash behaviour. But a victim of humiliation and sheer torture can behave in unpredictable ways. Some may think of stopping...some to start...some to show and some to revolt...!
About this woman...you can tag her to any category...!

Do LIKE and COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3

Edited by Gaya3sb - 09 June 2015 at 4:50am

Gaya3sb Goldie
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
----updated----

Edited by Gaya3sb - 09 June 2015 at 4:24am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top