Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

veera vs geet (Page 4)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImpossibleGirl2

Originally posted by anjs

geet is super pretty...and i feel given a chance she wud turn out a loving wife...
but Manju is horrible...pathetic woman, pimping her own daughter in law for the sake of property...

i feel, something will happen between RAnvi n Geet, and to save gunjan from any hurt, Baldev will take it upon himself...and agree to marry Geet...

NOOO! I hope that never happens.
I'm shipping VeeBa again ConfusedLOL, PLUS they can't have Baldev agree to marry another girl YET again. before was different as he was unmarried, but now its a completely different story.

What if, Ranvi follows in his dad's footsteps and does the dirty with Geet and they have a child, now that would be interesting to see LOL

You shipping veeba ????

IConfused

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
poor geet, to have and abusive MIL, is one thing, but one that pimps you of to another man, is just sick.  geet is so scared of her and jumpy all the time how on earth is she going to use her charms to win baldev. and even thought Baldev and veera fight it is quite obvious he loves her deeply and she him. baldev will never fall for anyone else as he is so in love with veera.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-vatika_r

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divyasn

Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

maybe geet n ranvi end up together in a closed room...baldev also reaches there, conincidently or sent by manjeet...and the village people are at the door...so to keep gunjan from hurting, baldev makes it look like he was in there with geet...or maybe people see only him n her n make their own assumptions...and coward Ranvi keeps mum

actuallyi know this idea is ridiculous, but then mash comes with ridiculous ideas everyday

I can actually see this happening.LOL

Veera se peecha chota tho badi baat hogi DancingDancingDancing

actually i dont have problem with Gunjan...she does mistakes but atleast acknowledges them...and tries to rectify, she doesnt think she is god n always right...

the only problem i have is that Veera doesnt give due respect to Baldev...for her Baldev is her toy boy, she doesnt mind if someone, anyone insults him...she doesnt support him as his wife...

she doesnt think she is doing anything wrong...she is always right, always mahaan...same way she feels that only Ranvi is right...others are all wrong...

She has superiority complex - which needs to be treated ...  Angry

the problem is MaSh is never gonna treat it...

the way she was smirking today when Balwant was insulting Baldev...i felt koi isko ek slap kyu nahi de deta...i wud love bandsuri to do the honours some day...

i agree that balwant is baldev's father so its ok, if he says something, but then there are outsiders sitting there...manjeet n geet...atleast she shud feel little bad for baldev, that he is getting treated this way infront of outsiders...what a horrible wife she is...
@bold wish someone could give her one slap aur akal theekane laga de. hated when she was smirking while deepu refuse to go with baldev. Some much happened bcuz of veera she is still act normal and annnoyes baldev. They even made little deepu a Ranveera bhakt. Dead

Edited by TeriGalliyan - 08 May 2015 at 4:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vatika_ranjs

ImpossibleGirl2 Senior Member
ImpossibleGirl2
ImpossibleGirl2

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

maybe geet n ranvi end up together in a closed room...baldev also reaches there, conincidently or sent by manjeet...and the village people are at the door...so to keep gunjan from hurting, baldev makes it look like he was in there with geet...or maybe people see only him n her n make their own assumptions...and coward Ranvi keeps mum

actuallyi know this idea is ridiculous, but then mash comes with ridiculous ideas everyday

Veera se peecha chota tho badi baat hogi DancingDancingDancing

actually i dont have problem with Gunjan...she does mistakes but atleast acknowledges them...and tries to rectify, she doesnt think she is god n always right...

the only problem i have is that Veera doesnt give due respect to Baldev...for her Baldev is her toy boy, she doesnt mind if someone, anyone insults him...she doesnt support him as his wife...

she doesnt think she is doing anything wrong...she is always right, always mahaan...same way she feels that only Ranvi is right...others are all wrong...

She has superiority complex - which needs to be treated ...  Angry

the problem is MaSh is never gonna treat it...

the way she was smirking today when Balwant was insulting Baldev...i felt koi isko ek slap kyu nahi de deta...i wud love bandsuri to do the honours some day...

i agree that balwant is baldev's father so its ok, if he says something, but then there are outsiders sitting there...manjeet n geet...atleast she shud feel little bad for baldev, that he is getting treated this way infront of outsiders...what a horrible wife she is...
@bold wish someone could give her one slap aur akal theekane laga de. hated when she was smirking while deepu refuse to go with baldev. Some much happened bcuz of veera she is still act normal and annnoyes baldev. They even made little deepu a Ranveera bhakt. Dead
I noticed the smirking too.
Like the fug? Theres no need.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Manjeet is a horrible woman. he also treated her DIL badly & is using Geet to capture Balwant's property.

The only positive thing about Veera is that she didn't marry Baldev for property. If Baldev gets a genuine proposal, he should leave Veera.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_sf-GrilledCheese-divyasnanjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharoon3210

Manjeet is a horrible woman. he also treated her DIL badly & is using Geet to capture Balwant's property.

The only positive thing about Veera is that she didn't marry Baldev for property. If Baldev gets a genuine proposal, he should leave Veera.

I seriously want him to leave her, no matter what... .. the way she was smirking in yesterday's episode, when deepu chose her pyare veerji, over him... she doesn't deserve him...period..

Another idea of getting ranvi with geet... gunjan realizes that deepu makes ranvi happy, so she sacrifices her love n run away from home, creating a bad picture for herself in ranvi's eyes...then ravi marries geet n adopts deepu... but hates gunjan...slowly falls for geet... n then after a leap, when gunjan has become a big star in Bollywood, they meet n he comes to know bt her sacrifice LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnTeriGalliyanvatika_r

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharoon3210

I seriously want him to leave her, no matter what... .. the way she was smirking in yesterday's episode, when deepu chose her pyare veerji, over him... she doesn't deserve him...period..

Another idea of getting ranvi with geet... gunjan realizes that deepu makes ranvi happy, so she sacrifices her love n run away from home, creating a bad picture for herself in ranvi's eyes...then ravi marries geet n adopts deepu... but hates gunjan...slowly falls for geet... n then after a leap, when gunjan has become a big star in Bollywood, they meet n he comes to know bt her sacrifice LOL

If Ranvi happens to marry Geet, what about Baldev?LOL

Nikki36

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged

yes I can see this happening.

...-Riya-...

Go to top