Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

   
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

did arjun leave sam alone there??? (Page 4)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaherifiedMe

Today's episode was really good!

Neil and Chasni bike scene was so cute and funny! My love for them is increasing day by day!Embarrassed 
But again that Saral! From the look of today's episode its quite obvious he will come to Mumbai and create problems in Radz life! Angry 
SamArj scenes were super hot! Loved the sari draping and lipstick part! Embarrassed Kash looked stunning and Aham looked super handsome in the blue blazer! Day Dreaming But again I'm still confused on what Arjun is planning to do. Now I'm really curious to know Arjun's really motive behind all this! 
 
The precap was once again confusing. What is Arjun planning to do by leaving Sam behind?Confused
And so Radz may get kicked out from the joint family! Read somewhere on this forum that maybe Sam might offer Radz to stay with her and that's how SaRa friendship would begin. I'm hoping that happens.

radhika soon ll be kicked out and i hope she ll stay with sam. maybe sam ll too find anothr place to live. so they ll become roomies and then best friends. want to see sara friendship now
arjun looked stunning same with sam. they actually looked husband wife. but god knows what is arjun upto. though i feel the birthday party was a set up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kri_19_

Kri_19_ Goldie
Kri_19_
Kri_19_

Joined: 17 January 2015
Posts: 1359

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by TaherifiedMe

Today's episode was really good!

Neil and Chasni bike scene was so cute and funny! My love for them is increasing day by day!Embarrassed 
But again that Saral! From the look of today's episode its quite obvious he will come to Mumbai and create problems in Radz life! Angry 
SamArj scenes were super hot! Loved the sari draping and lipstick part! Embarrassed Kash looked stunning and Aham looked super handsome in the blue blazer! Day Dreaming But again I'm still confused on what Arjun is planning to do. Now I'm really curious to know Arjun's really motive behind all this! 
 
The precap was once again confusing. What is Arjun planning to do by leaving Sam behind?Confused
And so Radz may get kicked out from the joint family! Read somewhere on this forum that maybe Sam might offer Radz to stay with her and that's how SaRa friendship would begin. I'm hoping that happens.

radhika soon ll be kicked out and i hope she ll stay with sam. maybe sam ll too find anothr place to live. so they ll become roomies and then best friends. want to see sara friendship now
arjun looked stunning same with sam. they actually looked husband wife. but god knows what is arjun upto. though i feel the birthday party was a set up
Ya it would be awesome if they become roomies! Big smile 
Even I feel the birthday part was a set up but I wonder why something like a birthday party?Confused 
Arjun is super confusing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
he and his kaka only knows what is he up to.. but i think is sure that he wants bs or wants to destroy bs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kri_19_

Kri_19_ Goldie
Kri_19_
Kri_19_

Joined: 17 January 2015
Posts: 1359

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

he and his kaka only knows what is he up to.. but i think is sure that he wants bs or wants to destroy bs
Ya it definitely has something to do with BS cuz the way he was looking at the BS sign on the building when Sam went in made it quite obvious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ndp102Ri21

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Joined: 30 June 2009
Posts: 5771

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
So looks like Arjun is  going to disappear again LOL Episode was heavy with Arjun-Sam scenes! The draping scene was quite sensual. Could really feel the heat there! And omg that scene of Sam with the baby was freaking cute!<3

Neil scenes are always the best! I think the character of Neil should be given his own spinoff show lol. Dang! Shravan? This guy has some major acting chops. His scenes with Radhika always bring a smile to my face tho there were too many interruptions today from outside sources. These Saral scenes are starting to get on my nerves. Two calls in one day, seriously? Why doesn't she just change her no so that idiot doesn't call her again! And then that police dude interrupting again =/. Ok I demand a scene tomorrow where he cheers her up with another one of his one liners =P

Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 07 May 2015 at 7:43pm
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaherifiedMe

Originally posted by Ri21

he and his kaka only knows what is he up to.. but i think is sure that he wants bs or wants to destroy bs
Ya it definitely has something to do with BS cuz the way he was looking at the BS sign on the building when Sam went in made it quite obvious.

i dont want him to come btw neil and sam's friendship Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kri_19_

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

So looks like Arjun is  going to disappear again LOL Episode was heavy with Arjun-Sam scenes! The draping scene was quite sensual. Could really feel the heat there! And omg that scene of Sam with the baby was freaking cute!<3

Neil scenes are always the best! I think the character of Neil should be given his own spinoff show lol. Dang! Shravan? This guy has some major acting chops. His scenes with Radhika always bring a smile to my face tho there were too many interruptions today from outside sources. These Saral scenes are starting to get on my nerves. Two calls in one day, seriously? Why doesn't she just change her no so that idiot doesn't call her again! And then that police dude interrupting again =/. Ok I demand a scene tomorrow where he cheers her up with another one of his one liners =P

o yes the baby part was so cute. the way she asked bindi achi lag rahin hai naEmbarrassed
we ll get neil radhika bike scene again so i think he ll cheer her up but i badly want a neil and sam scene now. this time neil should be angry with her and sam making up to him.. 
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-
Joined: 03 June 2005
Posts: 12243

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I really liked the Neil-Chasni scenes and the way Neil was just there for her while she was crying her heart out. Even all the way in Rishikesh, Saral still managed to be an annoyingly, possessive jerk. I look forward to seeing Radhika kick him to the curb in the future. He just doesn't respect her/dreams/what she wants to do with her life at all.

The chemistry between SamArj is truly electrifying and I enjoyed their scenes. However, I've had a change of heart, I'm actually really looking forward to Arjun breaking Samaira's heart. I haven't watched their shows previously, so I pedaled with trepidation before, but seeing the way the episodes have gone this week have given me hope that they can do this right without making it an ugly mess.
I did feel for Neil as Sam canceled heir movie plans without an explanation. Especially, because he had made the plans for her in the first place. I hope to see a Sam manaofying Neil scene now.


Precap: I think we're getting ready for Radz to get kicked out and I think Sam will move out of Neil's house pretty soon too and so we may get SaRa becoming roommates. Though, Sam took back her phone and car, so I'm not quite sure how they're going to do it.

Edited by soni595 - 07 May 2015 at 10:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arjun to romance Samaira - Telly Chakkar Article!

2 3

Author: Kri_19_   Replies: 16   Views: 1773

Kri_19_ 16 1773 07 May 2015 at 10:03am by Princyz_Belle
what is arjun's mission??

2 3

Author: Ri21   Replies: 18   Views: 1349

Ri21 18 1349 06 May 2015 at 8:39am by Ri21
what are you upto arjun??

2 3

Author: Ri21   Replies: 19   Views: 1298

Ri21 19 1298 05 May 2015 at 8:05pm by Ri21
my take on arjun: arjun & sam's brother are related??

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 7   Views: 723

..preethi.. 7 723 05 May 2015 at 1:32pm by Ri21
Arjun's bgm ...

Author: Nalayak-baccha   Replies: 4   Views: 411

Nalayak-baccha 4 411 05 May 2015 at 1:10pm by Ri21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index