Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
I am again back with silliness..
Which one of the parent-child relationship do u admire the most? πŸ˜³
Which one do u look forward to watch in the JR episodes?? πŸ˜›
You got to select one!! πŸ˜ƒ
I know the second one is a kalank in the name of parent-child
relationship but had to put that too!! πŸ˜†

P.S For me it is DurNi because i just love to see them fight πŸ€£ And when they are emotional it makes me all go "aww" for them!! Their relationship has too many flavours n i enjoy it.. as it is very realistic for me!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
Yaar i'm confused
Hahahaha kya kalank πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ok so decided...SidRa pe lock kiya jaye πŸ˜† Edited by Rasmalai24 - 8 years ago
did u actually put sidran she is kalank on ma beta relation😑
Originally posted by pree8714

did u actually put sidran she is kalank on ma beta relation😑

I know.. πŸ˜† That is why i mentioned it too πŸ˜›
SidRaπŸ˜†

Who votes for sid n simran would be KritikaπŸ˜ƒ
Off course sid n rishini 101 % of fully vote.. Both look amazing tigether
I just love them.. 😊 😊
Originally posted by skinnypal

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990033">I am again back with silliness..</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#0000ff"> Which one of the parent-child relationship do u admire the most?😳</font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006699">Which one do u look forward to watch in the JR episodes??</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990033">πŸ˜›</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#006633">You got to select one!!</font><font color="#990033">πŸ˜ƒ</font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9966cc">I know the second one is a kalank in the name of parent-child</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#9966cc">relationship but had to put that too!!</font><font color="#990033">πŸ˜†</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#3300ff">P.S For me it is DurNi because i just love to see them fight🀣And when they are emotional it makes me all go "aww" for them!! Their relationship has too many flavours n i enjoy it.. as it is very realistic for me!!πŸ˜ƒ</font></font>

ditoo Durni... I just love maa-beti duo...everytime I can't get enough of their scenes specially their fighting (my most favourite part of the show)... just want to see more n more 😊
I am surprised with so many votes.. πŸ˜³ Didn't know there were so many people in this forum... 17+18= 35 πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by skinnypal

I am surprised with so many votes.. πŸ˜³ Didn't know there were so many people in this forum... 17+18= 35 πŸ€ͺ

I was surprised to see the equal votes (17) on both then i voted for my fav durni...πŸ˜† I hope they are the winners now...

P.s: this is the first time to see 35votes..😳
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by rachana10

I was surprised to see the equal votes (17) on both then i voted for my fav durni...πŸ˜† I hope they are the winners now...

Yesterday when i saw this it was 8 and 5.. πŸ˜† Yayyy.. i hope DurNi wins πŸ˜›