Piya Rangrezz Moment 07.04.15 - Khamoshiyaa Ek Raaz Hai..

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello! I am back with my post for today! Feeling extra happy today! the reason is because of Sher Singh's presence on screen 😳

Tonight was a pretty good episode.. I really enjoyed it but my wait is still for the PRECAP! I cannot wait for it! Plus, Sher Singh seems like he has something BIG in store for his mother and wifey πŸ˜›. Lets wait and watch!

Anyways moving onto tonights 'Piya Rangrezz Moment'. I definetly enjoyed seeing Sher Singh making Shraddha jealous! That was quite cute! Also, when Shraddha was applying balm on his back, he asked her to come and sit in front of him.. You know what that means? He could not spend another moment without seeing her😳! How cute! Also, the ending, his pyaar and his amma ki maar face to faceπŸ˜†!

Therefore the song for tonight is: Khamosiyaa ek raaz hai.. tum sune toh ayo zaaraa.. (The title song from Khamosiyan) - I believe this lyric suited Sherdha today as they both talked each other through thier eyes with alot more emotions buried in them!

Thanks for reading and please leave comments!
yes their expressions was the one to watch. Its the perfect song I just cant wait for Shardha to start thinking about Sher.. waiting for more of this moments
Poor shraddha...kya kare kya na Kare ye kaise mushkil haayee...one thing that she understands that sher is not that bad as his own mother is describes him...
Originally posted by tickhamirchi07

yes their expressions was the one to watch. Its the perfect song I just cant wait for Shardha to start thinking about Sher.. waiting for more of this moments

That may happen from Monday :P
Finally Sher Singh will express his thoughts tomorrow!
Originally posted by manikka

Poor shraddha...kya kare kya na Kare ye kaise mushkil haayee...one thing that she understands that sher is not that bad as his own mother is describes him...

I guess that is what will keep her going!

Hi, I'am  aaliya. May I call you miss Rangrezz. Awesome moments of the day.

Now can some one please tell me  why i'am not able to type anything until I press post and then edit post, that  is when it lets me make a post. Kiya kharabi ha mujh mai.😭
Edited by yoyo2 - 8 years ago
Yes totally with agree with u , that scene was soo hilarious, cute n adoring, loved the way he made her jealous, more on his expressions was sooo awwiees angry expressions with lots of cutenesss...

Btw in todays episode sher keeps taunting his mom for sher n shraddha's marriage, wah kya tikhaa dialogues he use to say his mom...superb Sher πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by yoyo2

Hi, I'am aaliya. May I call you miss Rangrezz. Awesome moments of the day.

Now can some one please tell me why i'am not able to type anything until I press post and then edit post, that is when it lets me make a post. Kiya kharabi ha mujh mai.😭

Hehe! Miss Rangrezz is a nice title πŸ˜†
That's weird. Maybe logout and log back in again?
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

Yes totally with agree with u , that scene was soo hilarious, cute n adoring, loved the way he made her jealous, more on his expressions was sooo awwiees angry expressions with lots of cutenesss...

Btw in todays episode sher keeps taunting his mom for sher n shraddha's marriage, wah kya tikhaa dialogues he use to say his mom...superb Sher πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Definetely! Sher was the actual Sher for tonight's epsiode!
Yes that scene was good...poor sher took so much efforts to make bhulbhul put lepπŸ˜‰