Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A Lullaby!! (Page 4)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyu008

you are awesome bus...i am always  in aww..whenevr i read your post..ur post ..they make me ...to love MaNan even more..u analyse  so well..Clap
N MaNan ..they define love..i wasn't romantic types but i fall for MaNan badly..and in every epi they prove it again and again..Manik being so caring so loving yet very realistic..
i was just today discussing this stuff with my friend that unlike other serials kyy is showing reality ..this is exactly how a girl reacts ..in the case of nandani..everything was perfect today..
thanks Embarrassed!! MaNan are so beautiful that whatever is written about them turns out poetic...trust me...they are really inspiring!!

That's what keeps me glued to this show...unlike others...there is reality here...sometimes sweet n sour, bitter n harsh...but its all real and so we can relate to them. We can empathize with them, understand them, coz they feel like one of us!! I am definitely not the romantic types...but MaNan still appeal to me...its like a dream come true couple!! KY2 is unique...I haven't watched many shows...but still can claim this with full confidence!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faizaskhan

THANK GOD u r back Big smile everyday i desperately waited for your updates about such amazing episodes. they aren't the same without u so don't u dare disappear again. Heart
sorry...LOL...you wait for me...that's so swee!! And thanks for love!! I will try n be around...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faizaskhanSayali_23

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

my parnters in crime does thing in super sonic speed n i am exact opp...donno when will i unres..bt i hv lots to say..definitely abt this entire week..LOL

bt its so good to see all 3 together in our adda again...evey...ky2 awesomeness of this week is FINALLY complete with this post of urs for ppl lik me n my gutter stud..EmbarrassedHug
Teri partner in crime has no choice...either write fast or don't write at all...and if I don't write at all...you will kill me...LOL!! Yes, life finally feels complete...with all of us chilling here at home and discussing and analyzing what we love to...!! About that stud...sick...seriously...he drives me insane...Big smile!! Kya karein iss bande ka...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowerSayali_23Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
eve..i meant our smiley as gutter stud not he..LOL

n yes its realy complete nw

i ws watchin my fav scenes this week nw-shower scene,haldi doodh scene n my most fav-the scene for which u made this heartfelt post-the lullaby sceneDay Dreaming

.anjali.eveline

.anjali. IF-Rockerz
.anjali.
.anjali.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
OMG...i missed your post...Shocked..rushing to read it...Big smile
Will comment in a whileBig smile
EDITED..
Ohhh eveline...i missed your posts...and you are back and howBig smile
Such an emotional post...the episodes make me cryCry..poor nandu...shes goin through soo muchCry...But thank god she has Manik by her side...that is a bigg plus point..
She drinks it all, in a gulp...finishes the whole glass of disgusting facts that life has filled her cup with...why??? Coz she does not want him to drink and suffer with her!! <<--This...Clap...yes nandu knows hes suffering...she knows he cant see her in pain...he had clearly said in the vinegar episode that cant see her in pain...and currently he is shattered because his star is in pain...Ouch and he will do everything to bring back the shine in her eyes..to see that smile...to see his star chirpy again...
The song...ufff wat to say...you have said it all...it showed Nandinis desperation to be with him...to keep him in sight...so that he doesnt leave her alone...she is scared...scared of her nightmares...they will haunt her...and she has no strength to face them alone...she needs him...and he...well he will not leave her alone...not this time...nooEmbarrassed
The next morning scene...i could see a glimpse of the fighter Nandu...yess her wounds are not healed yet...yess there are scars...but she has to be strong...not only for herself...but also for him...as she cant see him in pain...she has to smile...to bear all the pain...so that he sweet monster doesnt feel guilty again...
Does it still hurt...he asks her...not that much..she says...to reassure him..she is healing...his love is healing her...she knows he is by her side...and she will shine...for Manik...no one can stop her...
Plzz keep making posts...was missing your analysis from soo many days...Big smile

Edited by anj_taarey - 07 May 2015 at 2:45pm

evelineNikki_Titli

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Welcome back with another superb post Hug
Beautifully penned Eve Clap

evelineNikki_Titli

IFollower Groupbie
IFollower
IFollower

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Eveline... Nice to see you and your post here, after such a long time. And yes, whenever U come, it is with a BANG. Such a beautiful post and what can one say about the feels you have given, after reading it? The episode itself is way out of the world and you have raised it to another level with your beautiful words and expressions!!
I actually wanted to quote ur post here and highlight few bits. But didnt want to spoil the beauty of it. So good to see your post. It was very much needed. 

Haven't the last 2 weeks been a bliss to watch this lovely couple?!!! 

At the end of every post I have been making for the last few days, I can't but help acknowledge and appreciate Niti and Parth for all the magic they are creating and taking us all to a heavenly land. And not forgetting the whole of KY2 team..Clap

evelineNikki_Titli

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I loved it..beautifully written! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index