Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
up dated on page 1...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
and super sonic speed maine bhi tum super hit post likhati ho yaarrr...πŸ˜†

aja bahot dino bat Manik ke muh say Kaise Karleti hu sonaa... dil khush hogaya... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Smiley_23

EveRani...Lobeee u yaaraa for giving into our demands ...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

For you from Me and Masoommm...

as soon as episode was over me and Masoom were discussing it on the phone and we both said the same thing... Eve ka take chahiyeee pure week ke episode par...😎 and here u come today...

coming to the episode... I just just loveeeddd the way Baba makes Baby sleep.... switching off the lights one by one while he hums and expressions his emotions to that beautiful heart touching song... so apt... 

and we have such a heart to heart connection hehheheh i was telling Masoom the way Manik sings that song and tenderly and lovingly makes her sleep it felt as if baby ko sula raha haine...πŸ˜†

awww it was such a sweet moment when Baby opens the door and he falls back right into her lap...  the way he tells her u don't need to be so brave... takes time to heal... once again proven what a understanding these two love birds share... 

he is so obsessed with her earrings ... ek din nahi pehanti haine wo toh he becomes so restless...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

please don't go missinggg😭😭😭

πŸ€—πŸ€—...and I missed you so so much!! I love you for just being yourself...bus ab rulaayegi kya pagli...Cry!!

Awww...flowers...thanks a ton...love them...and masoom n the heart...EEE...sho adorable...I likey my gifts...if I disappear every day...will I get more gifts..laalchi eve!! πŸ˜ƒ

I know u guys are lucky..discussing stuff on the call...can't do so...thousands of miles away at work...sob!! But hey just happy to be here and super happy to be wanted and missed by friends...blessed!!

Baba putting baby to sleep...unforgettable!! I always thought nothing could beat the sexy Manik Malhotra but you know what...the loving and caring Manik is no less!! Simply adore the way he loves her and show and expresses it at every turn of life...!! Magical setting...ethereal moments...

Great minds think alike...and we are toh super great...koi shak!!πŸ˜ƒ Yup...he was so gentle...so tender...like he was taking care of a new born...sigh!

The morning scene felt so good...a touch of romance after a shocking night...!! He is so under her spell...but still he understands her so well...no words needed here...they both understand each other so well...

Yup he is obsessed with her earings...so crazy about her and her twin stars...and she thrives on his craziness, relishes his possessiveness...

I wish I can promise...but its been so crazy lately...but I will try my best...coz I miss you all too...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley_23

up dated on page 1...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and super sonic speed maine bhi tum super hit post likhati ho yaarrr...πŸ˜†

aja bahot dino bat Manik ke muh say Kaise Karleti hu sonaa... dil khush hogaya... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pata nahin kya likha hai yaar...will go n read now...πŸ˜†.she never fails to impress him na...his girl is full of surprises...always!!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelakshi.swain

U were missing for past few days...was wondering why..missed ur daily post

crazy busy with work and travelling...but its nice to know I was missed...thanks!!😳 
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Res

finally I am back "home" here
missed uuu

πŸ€— Welcome "HOME"!!
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
wow m shocked 😲 seriously eve tum hi ho na 😲 past three or maybe four epi se tum gayeb ho tmhe pata v hai maine tmhe kitna miss kiya oh god finally u r here missed u terribly 1st ek tightwala huggy πŸ€— welcome back HOME fear don't dare again to disappeare like dis 😊
coming to the post u to knw that i m a great fan of ur writings so for me u r n will be alwys an amazing writer today's epi was pure bliss to watch actually manan is alwys a treat to watch the way manik fed her dat milk den sang song to sleep her n holding hands n lastly the kiss which was full of tender n care lobed it loved it loved it the trust n assurance btwn dem was clearly shown today n thn ur post is like cherry on the top of the cake
do come dear even u r not able to post length i knw ur very busy but i missed u so much love u so much dear 😳 Edited by aminahin - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my parnters in crime does thing in super sonic speed n i am exact opp...donno when will i unres..bt i hv lots to say..definitely abt this entire week..πŸ˜†

bt its so good to see all 3 together in our adda again...evey...ky2 awesomeness of this week is FINALLY complete with this post of urs for ppl lik me n my gutter stud..πŸ˜³πŸ€—
faizaskhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANK GOD u r back πŸ˜ƒ everyday i desperately waited for your updates about such amazing episodes. they aren't the same without u so don't u dare disappear again. β€οΈ
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you are awesome bus...i am always  in aww..whenevr i read your post..ur post ..they make me ...to love MaNan even more..u analyse  so well..πŸ‘
N MaNan ..they define love..i wasn't romantic types but i fall for MaNan badly..and in every epi they prove it again and again..Manik being so caring so loving yet very realistic..
i was just today discussing this stuff with my friend that unlike other serials kyy is showing reality ..this is exactly how a girl reacts ..in the case of nandani..everything was perfect today..
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missing u dear...
awesome ...

The way they show small small things between Manik and Nandini...Parth and Niti come out perfect onscreen presentation...
When Manik broke down Druv's case...Nandini told him ..I am there for u...
today Manik told her I m there for u...so simple or nice conversation...
its so natural...so beautifull..

the shower scene...the haldi milk scene,,,now the earingwala scene..
simple gesture wid lots impact..
The girl dont allow anyone to put her earning...gave her man to put her bruised ear bcoz she wanted to make him feel good...

each and every time Manan scenes make me surprise...

How are you doing now?feeling well?