Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

   
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

7/5 Episode 99 -- Family Dinner -- (Pics) (Page 6)

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Joined: 09 February 2015
Posts: 4384

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by metoyou

I am in love...Mujhe Nachiket se pyaar hai Embarrassed

Ragini kab bolegi Nachiket I love you LOL

Aur Nachiket ko kiss kab dogi? 

Leap ke baadLOL  Sandals welcomeBig smile

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Joined: 23 October 2004
Posts: 46638

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMoon8

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by metoyou

I am in love...Mujhe Nachiket se pyaar hai Embarrassed

Ragini kab bolegi Nachiket I love you LOL

After 15 years .. for sure ..ROFL

What ya LOL
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Joined: 31 December 2008
Posts: 27066

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

Neira conversations were the best part obviously...especially the chopstick part...won ek lambe noodle ko noodle khana nahi romance kehte hain Embarrassed
 I liked the precap too...they are finally talking about their future course of action. Both have different views and both are right also. I know they will not tell and leave the place, so I hope they at least show them going somewhere else and continuing the date

The first 5 mins only made sense. Remaining were fillers. Now a long wait till Monday. 
xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 708

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
And of all the things Neil appreciated the red lipstick...lol. I thought he would ask for kiss there and then, but alas!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaginiJoshi

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 11601

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by metoyou

I am in love...Mujhe Nachiket se pyaar hai Embarrassed

Ragini kab bolegi Nachiket I love you LOL

Aur Nachiket ko kiss kab dogi? 

Come on Ragini don't be shy LOL

Don't test my patience ...mujhe zaroorat hai...tumhari 
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 11601

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by metoyou

I am in love...Mujhe Nachiket se pyaar hai Embarrassed

Ragini kab bolegi Nachiket I love you LOL

Aur Nachiket ko kiss kab dogi? 

Leap ke baadLOL  Sandals welcomeBig smile

Eggs, tomatoes bhi ready hai 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaginiJoshi

xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 708

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by xyze

Neira conversations were the best part obviously...especially the chopstick part...won ek lambe noodle ko noodle khana nahi romance kehte hain Embarrassed
 I liked the precap too...they are finally talking about their future course of action. Both have different views and both are right also. I know they will not tell and leave the place, so I hope they at least show them going somewhere else and continuing the date

The first 5 mins only made sense. Remaining were fillers. Now a long wait till Monday. 
First 5 mins or last 5 mins??? First 5 mins was toh Pam and Neil scene...


Edited by xyze - 07 May 2015 at 12:00pm
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Joined: 23 October 2004
Posts: 46638

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

And of all the things Neil appreciated the red lipstick...lol. I thought he would ask for kiss there and then, but alas!

Well the fact that he mentioned the lipstick is the first step Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dinner with Ragini :) - Part 6 - Page 14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: ronitfan   Replies: 149   Views: 22505

ronitfan 149 22505 07 November 2015 at 12:58pm by AsEnAth
Precap Pics, More Pics Added Pg 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: goldstar678   Replies: 56   Views: 8306

goldstar678 56 8306 02 May 2015 at 10:47am by Vidya.CV
Dinner!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ronitfan   Replies: 40   Views: 5688

ronitfan 40 5688 29 January 2015 at 4:05pm by DiscoDhokla
News : Itna Karo na MuJhe Pyar : Nachiket to Convince Jigesh's Family

2 3

Author: maaneet_ff   Replies: 23   Views: 5287

maaneet_ff 23 5287 26 January 2015 at 10:20pm by poetic
Khanna Family Photo (Shadi) Updated

2

Author: o0heer0o   Replies: 12   Views: 5015

o0heer0o 12 5015 04 January 2015 at 4:39am by Pretty_me

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index