Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

7/5 Episode 99 -- Family Dinner -- (Pics) (Page 14)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by sun29

yup for once the girl decides to have a celebration and enjoy it and this is how you kill it...they would plan to announce it on her birthday and this happens...i really hope neil did not have any relationship whatsoever ,,,it would kill his character...i think all the truth will be shown after the leap as to why ragini did what she did ...i would be more than happy if champa actually finds her conscious and tells him the truth and settles with aman...they really look good together and he does care for her 

He won't.. 
then there will be nothing to root for.. 

this leap will have their relationships with kids hit rock bottom.. 
then only it makes sense.. 

exactly and it would kill the title of the show as well...this time it is not going to be mu...but sacrifice from one side...either neil will take the blame to keep suhani safe and ensure that ragini hates him so much that she moves on..or ragini will sacrifice to keep suhani safe and pam ka nautanki and ensure neil does not lose his family..like she did with ranbir ka case...aarav most probably will go with him...wonder if neil would allow it???

yes the relationship will hit rock bottom only then can it rise...as i said there needs to be finality hence it is necessary that next time he comes but forever and when they are getting together ...it should be not fogged with the guilt and issues of past at all...they need to let go of roopali completely

Agree.. 

This time there will be no excuses for anyone to hold them apart because they will make it to each other completely on their own and not because people bring them together and they apologize and makeup..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzesun29

Go to top