Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
U are no to measure depth of sum1 love jst because RV ishani k god knows kab se pyar kerta hai ur no one at all to say shikhar doesn't loves her
bluesobti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No arguments darlings. Today's precap made me stunned.  Ishveer moment after long long looong time. Kal episode deko aur enjoy karo. 
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neither Parekh Family nor Waghela family gave respect to Ishani. She received respect ONLY from Shikhar and his family. Despite knowing she came from jail, they accepted her as such, gave hope and gave new meaning to her life.

Also, the so called Casanova turned to become a gentleman for his love. And the Ranveer so called Ram began playing daddy game to the unborn child, shared bed with another woman..  Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think shikhar has emerged as the beautiful person...

A person who not only loves yet can go to any extend to protect her rather thn siting n watching...

his words to ishani in ends made him as Ishani said evrytime... sach aur acha insaan ...

Swadhinta07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey ! Its never not about who loves you the longest.. I know RV is in love with her since his childhood days but shikhar's love cannot be questioned on that basis ! 
And I totally agree with what he said to RV today .. That if his love was true he would have never believed that Ish could do something like that .. Shikhar hardly knows her ..then also he's not ready to accept it .. So, how could RV? 
So lets not get into this comparison please ! 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Shikhar was introduced after 200 episodes... Let's wait for another 200 episodes to find out the depth of Shikhars love...may be then we can compare kaun pyaar mein kitni gherai mein hai

Well my point being...if Bachpan ka love wasn't enough to make ranveer trust ishani...Am not sure how ranveer would trust her...i know ranveer is hurting... But that in no way justifies his words... 
And shikhar respects n trusts ishani... Shikhar ka pyaar a tak unconditional hai...
U have to give him a chance instead of jumping down to conclusions very conveniently

lay log shikhar ko bus next wk yeh yeh wala wk bye bye tata ker chuky tu 200 episode agay lay gi...re mari re🤣...

i wonder koi time scale hai... measuring scale hai... kaun sa instrument invent hua depth measure kerny k
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also, the so called Casanova turned to become a gentleman for his love. And the Ranveer so called Ram began playing daddy game to the unborn child, shared bed with another woman..  
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

lay log shikhar ko bus next wk yeh yeh wala wk bye bye tata ker chuky tu 200 episode agay lay gi...re mari re🤣...

i wonder koi time scale hai... measuring scale hai... kaun sa instrument invent hua depth measure kerny k

Arrey dil maange more...jitna shikhar mile...Am happy 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
han tu mein ny kam mana kiya humain tu shikhar se kaam hai...

bhi point is topic k yeh hai k agar hum chahy tu bht achy se kis per fingers point ker sakty hain ... islyn donot question shikhar's love...
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rad75

Neither Parekh Family nor Waghela family gave respect to Ishani. She received respect ONLY from Shikhar and his family. Despite knowing she came from jail, they accepted her as such, gave hope and gave new meaning to her life.

Also, the so called Casanova turned to become a gentleman for his love. And the Ranveer so called Ram began playing daddy game to the unborn child, shared bed with another woman.

@Bold   strongly agree with u.👍🏼