Posted: 8 years ago
Start soon and pm if possible πŸ˜Š
really looking forward to read it...πŸ˜ƒ
plz pm me if u can darling
Edited by niki2 - 8 years ago
⭐️PART 1 - 

Who the hell is calling me up sooo early ! I looked at my phone and Aaarghed mentally. The onscreen clock was stricking at 8 .Ohkay!! Maybe not that early but still I have never been a morning person and late nights at work don't help either. Anyways I glance at my phone. Oh! It's mom. I pick up the phone.

"Hey Lakshmi ! Itni early kyun call kiya??" I ask in a sleepy tone.

"Hey bhagwan Nishu ! Tum abhi tak so rahi ho? Kab badi hogi tum? "

"Lakshmi-Relax me ! I had a late night at work."

"Accha woh sab chorho. I wanted to tell you that I found my future son-in-law ! " And 
then the chat I had with mom yesterday evening came back to my mind with a 
sudden jolt. When after a lot of coaxing to get married by mom I had finally given in and 
asked her to find me a guy whom she finds suitable for me.

I groaned in my sleep-induced state. "What?? Itna jaldi ? Kal hi toh humne baat ki thi. Anyways 
who's the unfortunate guy? " I asked. My curiosity piping in.

"Aree. You know him very well, bachpan se janti ho tum usse !"

"Oh really? Who's it?" I got more curious.

"Guess karo ! "

"You are playing games with me now ? I can't ! Chalo jaldi bata do na ma ! "

"It's Kabir !"

"KABIR ! As in KABIR SINGH RATHORE ? "

"Haan beta. Nice choice na? "

"Mumma ! Nice choice? Have you gone mad? You know very well mumma, I'm not gonna marry him even if he's the last guy on planet earth ! Got it? " I literally screamed.

"Stop being stupid Nisha !! I know tum dono ek doosre se chidhte the bachpan mein but now both of you are adults. Grow up for once , you're not a kid anymore! " My mom was obviously not gonna back off.

"But..."

"What but? He's the best guy for you. He's doing exceptionally well in his jewelry business. Our families know each other so well from such a long time and you know, his parents were the ones to bring in the proposal. We had gone for dinner at their place yesterday and had told them about your decision to get married finally and then they had come up with this wonderful idea of both of you getting married. I have been dying to tell the news to you !"

"That's why you had been calling this early?? Anyways I still can't marry him ! "

"Aree but why?? Stop being kiddish, accha tell me one good reason for not marrying 
him? "

"Because...Because, haan. Simply because he's Kabir Singh Rathore ! Is'nt that a good enough reason itself ?"

"NO IT IS'NT ! So what if he's Kabir ??? Kitna pyaara baccha hai."

"Baccha nahi hai woh ma! "

"Mere liye toh tum dono bacche hi ho! " My mom was a lost cause, I had realized it by then.

"By the way, uss gadhe.."

"Nishu!!"

"Okay!! Sorry mom, 'Kabir ji', better mom??" I couldn't help taunting. "Anyways 
aaplogon ne usse poocha about this marriage thing? "

"Abhi nahi Vasundhra(his mom) will talk to him today."

"Oh yes ! Ab woh khud hi mana kar dega."

"So finally main unlog se kya kahoon ? Tumhara jawab I mean"

"Well you say YES..because when uncle-aunty will ask him...he'll say 'NO' surely..and Rudra uncle(his dad) will not feel bad either ki I said no. "

"Great! Chalo bye, I have to go now and give Vasundhara the good news! "..she told me chirping with joy. I couldn't help laughing at her silly excitement as I cut the call.

Well, you see I'm Nisha Gangwa, .actually Dr. Nisha Gangwal. I'm a gynecologist, I'm 27 and Happily Single but my mom has been after my single status for ages. It's not her fault either. You know this Indian society and how people are like 27 is so late for marriage, pakka ladki mein kuch gadbad hai and god knows what ! As we all know, how every mother wants to see her daughter get married as soon as possible and same was the case with my mother. So finally, after a heated discussion yesterday on phone, I had given in to my mom's regular lectures and had asked her to find me a suitable guy. I had thought that it will take her at least a month to find the guy she thinks perfect for me and till then I can have some peace of mind.

But alas! My plans had backfired. Here she was, just the very next morning with the last guy I wanted to marry. Well this guy, I mean Kabir. I know him from the time we were kids. Our dads were school friends and were very close and they still are. They were also in the same family business of jewelry so they had the same social group also. But me and Kabir hated each other since the beginning. He loved fighting with me and we used to fight like cats and dogs and I mean it. You would have known if you had seen one of our fights, Phew !

Anyways that was a decade ago, actually after our boards he had been packed off abroad. I think he had barely managed to pass and Rudra uncle was extremely angry with him and had sent him overseas. He hadn't come to India for five years till he had finished his studies, not even to visit his family. He was probably angry with his dad for separating him from his family and friends. I had never bothered to keep in touch and neither had he ever tried to do so. After coming to India, he had settled in Delhi like me and was handling uncle's expanding jewelry business down here. He was considered one of the most upcoming entrepreneurs. I had recently seen an article on him in one of the leading business magazine. Despite our lack of contact, I had felt proud to see my childhood nemesis's name printed in bold there.

In schooldays he was always the mischievous kind, not at all interested in studying. Always up with some prank in his sleeve and irritating people with his favorite target being ME ! Sourav(Our mutual friend, son of another of our dad's close friend. He was Arnav's best friend back in school and they are still close. He is also my best friend Kirti's brother and regards me as his own sister. He was always the one who would separate us when we got into one of our infamous fights) had told me that he had changed a lot. He was no more the erratic boy I once knew and loved to hate. He had matured extensively and had become a 'No Nonsense' kind of a person. Quoting Sourav - "He had become khadoos ! "

Even I had seen his changed attitude when I had met him a few times. Once at Viraj's(his elder brother) marriage and then at Kirti's marriage and a few times more at some family functions
and parties. I had noticed that his eyes which always had a comforting warmth in them 
had become hard. It felt as if he had woven a rough exterior around him. Even though, I hated him in my teens, he was my friend once and god knows why, I  always had this strong urge to do something and get the old carefree Kabir back.

It seemed that he only used to let his guard down in front of a few people he actually loved and trusted like Viraj bhaiya, Sourav, Suketu( My younger brother) and sometimes Aliza but not even his own parents. Possibly  because he considered himself wronged when he was sent abroad. I had seen how uncle-aunty tried hard to get Kabir's attention and make up for their fault but it seemed like he didn't care for them or maybe he did care but he wanted to give them a silent punishment for keeping him so far from themselves for so long. Whatever it was, I still loathed him for treating his parents like that because it was beyond my intellect that how can anyone hurt their own parents like that with such cruel indifference ?

Furthermore, his parents were real darlings and they loved me a lot. Rudra uncle spoiled me endlessly with love and attention as he had no daughter of his own and Kabir used to despise that when we were kids because uncle always supported me over him whenever we had some argument. Same was the case with Vasundhara aunty. She is a shopaholic and whenever she used to find some really pretty dress, she used to buy it for me without even thinking about the cost. Her most usual complain was that why didn't God adorn her with a daughter. She is one of those people who truly has a heart of gold. They were the ones who had supported me when mom-dad were in second thoughts about sending me to a medical school. So I owe them a big one and that's why I didn't have the heart to say a direct NO to the marriage proposal as it would have hurt them a lot and Kabir was enough for the hurting part.

I was in the hospital looking through a patient's file when mom called me at around 5 in the evening. I picked up the phone excitedly to hear about how Kabir had declined for the marriage. I smiled gleefully. "Yes mom! So he said no ?? "

"Well for once you're wrong darling ! He said YES! "

"WHAT ?"

"Yes Nishu, he's ready to marry you! Accha bye for now. I have to tell everyone the good news about your marriage and how my daughter has got a gem of a husband finally. Awww ! I'm so happy for you !"

I was too dumbfounded too even reply and didn't even realize when mom went offline. Ohkay! Sooo, sooo he has said YES ! How...how can he? Has he lost his mind? We hate each other, don't we? Then WHY?

Whatever the case maybe, one thing is very clear to me - I'M NOT GONNA MARRY HIM AND I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS ROYAL MESS REALLY SOON !

⭐️   

So that was it for the first chapter ! Thankyou for the encouragement ! You guys are such sweethearts ! πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you people like this chapter. It was more like an introduction one and gave an insight about their backgrounds. I'm sorry that I won't be able to include much of the cousins but I will try my best as the future chapters shape up ! πŸ˜Š
Please leave your comments below and your likes as it will motivate me to update this Fan fiction jaldi-jaldi ! πŸ˜†
Infinite love from me to all of you ! πŸ˜›β€οΈ
Edited by vedika_275 - 8 years ago
Nice one...please continue soon...!!!😊Edited by premc - 8 years ago
Wow..this is such an amazing story ...
Wow wow wow ..
Loved it sooo much...
I am little curious about Kabir and became sad too after reading his story...
So plz post the next part "jaldi jaldi"...As i will not be able to wait... Continue it soon...
Nice start dear loved itπŸ‘
Totally different concept nishu the gynecologist and kabira the rude n silent kind of a guy😲
Thanks 4 the pm dear
Continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
Hahaha 🀣
loved i t a lot !
Especially the names nisha called for kabir πŸ˜†
Amazing story..continue soon. .
"Every thing is bitter at first...when u taste it u will find ur self wrong"
Bichare nisha...try to follow it darling..πŸ˜‰
Awesome vedika do continue soon...