Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

If Only... *CaVya OneShots* [#4 : Page 12.] (Page 3)

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Okay, so, I've just finished writing the next drabble.

And before I get to that, thankyousomuch! I'm really glad the first drabble was liked well! Also, I noticed the first piece is like 750+ words... so that kinda makes it a non-drabble. And I was under the impression it's below 500 words! I checked the number of words on Word and was like "What the f**k?! Itna kab likha maine?!"

Yeah, okay. So apparently, this piece has crossed 800 words. *sigh*

And I'd worked so haaard to keep my words to a minimum! Looks like I'm back to amplification. Oh, well. I think I'll change it to "CaVya OneShots" instead of keeping it as "CaVya Drabbles". Jhanjhat I tell you! So much jhanjhat!

Okay, okay, yes. I'll just post the piece ab.

If only Navya has a nightmare and Cabir comforts her...

Cabir couldn't sleep. He was used to turning to one side, then the other, then flopping on to his stomach, and so on till he eventually fell asleep. But he couldn't do any of it now.

What if I come face to face with Navya once again?!

Her expression was burned in his mind: eyes wide, mouth slightly open mid-gasp. It made him feel all the more embarrassed.

But if he wanted to sleep, he would have to turn. This curling up at the edge of the bed and listening to the clock ticking was getting on his nerves. So he craned his neck as far as he could, trying to peek over his back to see if Navya was asleep or not.

She was.

Or seemed to be, at least. He could make out her still form, her back towards him.

He heaved a silent sigh of relief. At least he could turn on his back, now. And so he did.

The clock ticked by monotonously, and slower than usual, it seemed to Cabir.

Sleep still eluded him.

God, this sucks!

Suddenly he saw Navya turn on to her back, from the corner of his eye.

He dismissed it as being part of her sleeping position.

"Nahi..."

Kya nahi'? he wondered, as he turned to his side to look at her to check if he had imagined it or if she was talking in her sleep.

Her eyes were squeezed shut and there was a frown on her face.

Wha-

Before he could complete his thought, she had woken up and was sitting with her back ramrod-straight, taking in deep breaths, fingers digging into the bedsheet.

"Navya...?"

She didn't respond. So he tried again, sitting up in the process.

"Navya... kya hua... ?"

She turned her head to look at him, slowly. So slowly, that it was almost comical- like a scene from some shitty horror movie where one person becomes possessed and the other gets to know when they turn their head towards them and they see it in their eyes, or face, or both., and-

"Navya, uh, you're kinda freaking me out here..."

Her eyes had a wild look in them and she seemed to be looking straight through him, as if he didn't exist at all.

For a moment he wondered if she was possessed, or if she had some crazy sleeping disorder like Deepika Padukone in Chennai Express.

Oh my God, what if she kicks me too?!

He was just about to jump out of bed when he heard a sniff.

He turned to look at her fully, and saw that her eyes had welled up with tears and her lips were trembling.

"Navya, what happened?!" He asked, shifting closer to her and tentatively putting a hand on her shoulder.

The next thing he knew, she had thrown herself at him, and was sobbing into his chest, hands clutching at his t-shirt.

As taken aback as he was, after a moment's hesitation, he put his arms around her, holding her close. He could sense that she needed it.

He let her cry as much as she wanted to, as he gently rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. After a while, her sobs had subsided, but she didn't move away. Neither did he loosen his hold.

"Kya hua?" He asked, as gently as he could.

"Harshad... Harshad... usne-usne mere baby ko-" And she burst into tears again, burying her face in his t-shirt once more, the wet patch on it growing.

Cabir mentally cursed himself at having made her cry again.

Sshh-sshh-sshh Navya. Tumne bura sapna dekha, I guess. But dekho, Harshad nai hai yahan pe. Woh tumhe ya tumhare baby ko kuch nai kar sakta hai-"

"Par-par usne kuch karne ki koshish ki toh?!" She moved a little way from him, not facing him and wiping her tears with the back of her hands.

"Toh main hun na tumhare saath," Cabir said. "Look at me."

She did.

"Do you trust me Navya?"

She gave a small nod, and looked away. She could feel her cheeks burning.

What had she done?! Hugging Cabir like that?! And the second time, in a short while too!

He didn't know what possessed him then, but he gently touched her cheek to make her look at him. Her surprise was evident.

He didn't remove his hand though.

"You trust me, na? Toh bas. I won't break your trust. I'm here. Tumhare saath."

He patted her cheek, and then suddenly got out of bed, and walked towards the door.

"Cabir, kahan jaa rahe ho?"

He turned to look at her. There was confusion written on her face. He understood, though. So he smiled at her.

"Don't worry. I'm just getting you some water."

She smiled a watery smile back at him, and he then opened the door and went out to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

As he was taking out the bottle, he noticed that the room was empty.

Mom must have taken Navya's mom with her, he guessed.

He closed the refrigerator door and wondered what to do.

Mom aur Aunty nai hai, matlab I don't need to sleep in the bedroom with Navya...

"Cabir...?" Navya called from inside.

But I guess, Navya needs me more right now than I need my own space.

"Yeah, I'm coming!"

Right, so... let me know, yeah? 

Also, I don't PM. So sorry. Might scrap all y'all interested peoples though. (The 's' after people is intentional, mind you. I won't have anyone doubting my grammar.)

Alright, then. See you when I see you. (With another oneshot, whenever that happens. Maybe tomorrow, or day after, or a week later, who knows? I don't.)

Reviews are love! (Never forget that.)

Arigatou!

Indebted,

Mugs.

P.S. Why does I-F f**k up all the formatting all the time, hain?!

Edited by NonComposMentis - 08 May 2015 at 7:54am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinni1foreversmilingJoan4loveshenaz11ky2fan01simply16miracledohappenhusaina_bCupcakeLover99deactivated_byeiluvrainaartiSonia_J16suri2610ZyraArshirox97-LarryGurl-sharon.babumkakkar93Kuushiforeverlazy-CrazyNiru-rev4evasosweetsumishermamaankigeet4evernits_viratholicHumzyOne-Of-A-Kind..Mellifluous...effervescent.iwantitallStupefyBeyondHorizonsonia_1Nikki_Titli

foreverlazy IF-Dazzler
foreverlazy
foreverlazy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Oh my goodness, you have no idea how long I've waited to see a scary, hormonal Navya on the show. But alas, I'll make do with what you've written. better than anything the writers could come up with anyway...
The two moms kill me sometimes. This foursome of Cavya and their mothers is honestly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. 
WOW! You just HAD to post your next drabble right after I finished my comment for the previous one. Thanks a lot. I worked so ahrd to give you my opinions on that one comment and you... You know what, let me just finish reading it.
OH MY GOD, THIS WAS AMAZING.
Cabir's point of view is such a treat to read. It's like it's my birthday... And Christmas!
Lol, Deepika Padukone. Cabir, how about find SRK, and get some advice from him.
Aw, poor Navya... It hurts to see her cry and be so vulnerable. You better be there for her Cabir! 

Edited by White_Flower - 08 May 2015 at 7:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkakkar93NonComposMentis.effervescent.

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by husaina_b

Hey Muggs,
this is one of the best CaVya FFs I've read in a while & this is such a welcoming change from all the MaNan FFs out there (No offence to the authors)
Even I watch the show just because of CaVya these days, so glad I can relate to someone exactly now! hahaBig smile
PS-The characterization was great!
Looking forward to read your #CaVyalicious drabbles Smile
~Husaina

Hey, thank you so much!

I lurve CaVya, like DhruLya. Other characters don't exist for me. 

Hi-5, lol!

Really glad you liked it, Husaina! :)

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Mugs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

husaina_b

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshirox97

This is amazing!!!! I actually wanted to read something on CaVya and Bang on! I found this!
Really interesting!!
Waiting for the nxt drabble!

Hey, thank you so much!

Glad you liked it! :)

Mugs.
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

That was awesome.. loved how u have kept characters charater same as its in the show..LOLEmbarrassedvery niceClap

Hey, thank you so much!

You really think characterization was fine? :O

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
Glad you liked it. :)

Mugs.
yes i believe... bcuz while reading when i was imagining it.. a clear CaVya was infront of me.. cabir caring n navya chirchiri types... so very good part.. Embarrassed

Awwhh, I'm so glad!

Thank you so much! :)
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by White_Flower

Oh my goodness, you have no idea how long I've waited to see a scary, hormonal Navya on the show. But alas, I'll make do with what you've written. better than anything the writers could come up with anyway...
The two moms kill me sometimes. This foursome of Cavya and their mothers is honestly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. 
WOW! You just HAD to post your next drabble right after I finished my comment for the previous one. Thanks a lot. I worked so ahrd to give you my opinions on that one comment and you... You know what, let me just finish reading it.
OH MY GOD, THIS WAS AMAZING.
Cabir's point of view is such a treat to read. It's like it's my birthday... And Christmas!
Lol, Deepika Padukone. Cabir, how about find SRK, and get some advice from him.
Aw, poor Navya... It hurts to see her cry and be so vulnerable. You better be there for her Cabir! 

Hey, thank you so much!

I know, right?! CaVya are so horribly sidelined. But what is one to do when they aren't leads. Oh, well. I don't care what they do. I'm going to think of CaVya and remember them just the way I please, hah!

Hahaha, I'm so sorry I interrupted you in a way, lol!

But thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Really glad you liked both parts. :)

Mugs.

P.S. I'm sure Cabir will be there for her. Kuch aur nai, toh acchi friendship hi sahi, yeah? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverlazy

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rev4eva

Well Mugs, it was awesome to read abt CaVya... 
They are so damn cute together and I can really foresee such delicate scenes popping up between them...

Looking fwd for more from you...

Hey, thank you so much!

OhmyGOD I knooow, riight?! They are A-DORABLE!

I mean, I wouldn't mind even if they don't become a couple. Simply loving each other as very good friends is totally fine with me. They just need to be together, though, somehow, couple, friends, whatever. 

Mugs.

Cavya as friends will be really cool to watch, that's what I initially I thought the track was heading to but with now I feel there maybe a romantic angle to it... Like what you said, Cavya together is a treat to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentissherma

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Well Mugs, it was awesome to read abt CaVya... 
They are so damn cute together and I can really foresee such delicate scenes popping up between them...

Looking fwd for more from you...

Hey, thank you so much!

OhmyGOD I knooow, riight?! They are A-DORABLE!

I mean, I wouldn't mind even if they don't become a couple. Simply loving each other as very good friends is totally fine with me. They just need to be together, though, somehow, couple, friends, whatever. 

Mugs.

Cavya as friends will be really cool to watch, that's what I initially I thought the track was heading to but with now I feel there maybe a romantic angle to it... Like what you said, Cavya together is a treat to watch

It's like, agar banda gay hai, toh get a concrete track for him na? I mean, Raghav gone, and bas? Yes, the whole pregnant-girl-living-with-gay-guy is a track in it's own sense. But I mean, a Cabir ONLY track.

Kuch bhi karke, it's a Hindi show. They might just make him bisexual like, 'I thought I was gay, but ab mujhe Navya pasand aane lagi hai, so...' 

Either way, I just want these two to stick together, married or not married, couple or not a couple.

Also, I'll just add that I don't watch the show. Like watch-watch the show. So I may be wrong somewhere or the other. Feel free to correct me, yeah?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtirev4evasherma

Go to top