Users

Frequent Posters

NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

I wanted to comment here because:

a) I wanted to
b) Because my comment would get lost in our chats.

On to the comment,

Your fanfictions, rather, any fictions are beautiful because they are so real and simple. The beauty in your writing is that you make even the simplest concepts into something grand, but not overbearing. That is not a quality I've seen in many writers. Also, the fact that I'm reading a KY2 fanfiction, any of it, is huge. Also, I haven't read Hindi show fan fiction without any original characters in a very long time so you, Katniss, are definitely one in a million. 

You've always been one of my favorite writers, my inspiration and in every sense of the word, my mentor and every story of yours just assures me why I was right. Honestly, this whole concept is simple. Pregnancy hormones and the guy knows how to make nothing but Maggi. What makes it special is the small stuff. I love how you subtly added that line with cute, the small smile and him accidentally guessing it right. Though these are scenarios you wish would happen, they are also scenarios which have a high chance of happening because this fanfiction has them so in character.

And I know I tell you this every single time, but your endings have always been the best thing about your fanfictions. Not because of the whole 'uff, it's finally ending' but it's 'uff, kya ending hai, I want to read ahead'.

So, a huge hug to you for writing this beautiful piece, Mugsy. πŸ€—

Oh my!

I'm just sitting here with my fingers hovering over the keys, coz kya kahun main?!

There is so much love in your comment, SO MUCH of it, that I'm very near speechless.

For all of me being a huge asshole, I must have done something right if I have a friend like you. That makes me glad. You cannot fathom how much.

I personally wouldn't call myself either your inspiration or your mentor, because honestly, very honestly (and you know what I'm referring to! XD) I am not worth it. I don't deserve such a huge pedestal.

However, since you do think of me as an inspiration and as your mentor (which is REALLY flattering, I must say), I will tell you that it's an honour.

It's an honour to have you as my protegee. Even though I bully you into editing a lot, at times. I don't know how you can tolerate that, lol! But I'm glad you do. And I'm glad you're here to read my stuff and tell me what you think of it.

It's an honour because you make me SO proud. I can see how far you've come.

In fact, like I said the other day, we've both come a long way. And we've both got a long way to go, specifically writing wise, so let's make that journey together, yeah?

And Best Comment EVER! award goes to you, my adorable little plushie! (Coz in my mind you're an adorable little plushie, lol!) Your comment makes my simple little 800+ words piece seem like something magical.

It makes me feel magical.

So, thank you.

Thank you so, SO much. <3

And a huge hug back at'cha! πŸ€—

All the love, and more of it,
Mugs.

P.S. I'm really glad we re-connected. Really. And I'm so sorry I didn't contact you on my own. *sigh*
Originally posted by: Arshirox97

This was so cute!!!
Amazing shot!!!!
Loved it very much!!!
I've become a complete CaVya shipper now and these updates come as a treat for me!

Hey, thank you so much!

Really glad you liked it! :)

Haha, CaVya are just SO much lurve! <3

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Mugs.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it was superb,just love cabir-he is so cute.i so want to see dis scne coming up in the show,
do write more,simply loving cavya more after reading all d ffs
Originally posted by: sherma

omg it was superb,just love cabir-he is so cute.i so want to see dis scne coming up in the show,

do write more,simply loving cavya more after reading all d ffs

Hey, thank you so much!

Really glad you liked this! :)

Haha, I hope aisa kuch ho, as well! <3

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Mugs.
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aw, poor Cabir! Pregnant ladies are hard to deal with. Especially if they're drama queens like Navya... 
Lols, Cabir cooking?! God save Navya!
Honestly, this was such a cute update! 
Originally posted by: White_Flower

Aw, poor Cabir! Pregnant ladies are hard to deal with. Especially if they're drama queens like Navya... 

Lols, Cabir cooking?! God save Navya!
Honestly, this was such a cute update! 

Cabir is very secretly enjoying it. (So secretly, that he doesn't know it himself, lol! )

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Really glad you liked the update! :D

Mugs.
-LarryGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ahem.

Excuse me for a moment, I need to step out.

TO GET SOME EFFING OXYGEN BECAUSE DAMN, DID THAT TAKE MY BREATH AWAY. I DIDN'T KNOW ADORABLE-NESS (that a word?) COULD BE LETHAL. 

I'm so dramatic. Why do you even tolerate me? 

Mugz, I've said this before and I'm going to repeat it, Your writing is absolute pyaar. You don't use these big-ass words which send the readers hunting for their Merriam-Websters, but I feel that your writing conveys so much more than people with aforementioned big-ass words ever could.

It's like, your stories are so well planned and executed. And you write from the heart, that's what I love most. There's fluff, and humor and an overall airy feel to the fic that makes one feel all warm and fuzzy. Like cotton-balls.

Waking up and reading an update of this really makes the day full of packing (GROAN) seen less.. horrid. xD

I've thought a lot about how to summarize this whole story and my jet lagged brain came up with this. 

Understated Elegance. 

'Nuff said.

All the love. xx

P.S- I would've signed off with my name but you still haven't told me what you want to call me, so. :P

P.P.S- AHHH. There's going to be more! Can hardly wait! I need more of CaVya love in my life. They are bae.

P.P.P.S- You are now officially, my spirit animal. *cue applause*
Edited by -LarryGurl- - 8 years ago
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello girl..πŸ˜› (I'm addressing you as girl because I really don't know how to call you..πŸ˜†)
Well, today morning, I logged onto IF and found your scrap about the update. And trust me, you really have no idea how happy I felt. I was on cloud nine. For a long time, I have been waiting for some people to write on CaVya. To be precise, to write on any character of KY2 but MaNan. Well, CaVya is my personal favorite though. And you know what, it is so good to see people shipping CaVya.πŸ˜ƒ And thanks, thanks a lot for writing on CaVya.😳

Coming to the update #3, I just LOVED it. I wish it happens in the show as well. The best thing about this update is that it felt so real, so close to reality. When you are living with a pregnant lady, you are suppose to deal with her tantrums. And in most cases, guys just know to make a maggie. I liked the way how you kept it simple and sweet. And I liked the way how you explained the smile on Cabir's face. I could really picturize it in my mind.😊

Loved this update. And I love you for writing this.❀️ (Well, I guess you are special. Because I never say this line to anyone except Ash. But you are the second person I'm telling this.πŸ˜‰)

Take careπŸ€—

And make sure you update as soon as possible.πŸ˜›
-LarryGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT! I didn't get no scrap!
This is discrimination! I protest!

And I love this story. 

(No, I'm being honest. WHY do you tolerate me.)

All the love. xx
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -LarryGurl-

WHAT! I didn't get no scrap!

This is discrimination! I protest!

And I love this story. 

(No, I'm being honest. WHY do you tolerate me.)

All the love. xx

She tolerates people because she's awesome and she's used to tolerating crazy people. xD