Mugs.
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sosweetsumi

glad cabir is with navya right now
she needs him
please do continue
bye sumi

Yes, of course I'll be continuing!

Actually, the first two have been connected. I'm planning whether or not to write a continuation of this night, or to write something completely unconnected.

Either way, #3 is gonna take a while.

Really though, I'm flattered that people are waiting for me to update!

Mugs.
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

I'm really flattered!

But #3 is gonna take a while.

Mugs.

no problem i will wait  for the best to come😳
Sorry to sound impatient, but when are you updating?
Originally posted by White_Flower

Sorry to sound impatient, but when are you updating?

It's going to take a while.

There is a lot going on.

But, soon. Pakka.

And no, it's alright. I'm flattered that people are actually interested. :)

Okay, so #3 is heeere!

I know I've kinda taken a lot of time with this, but my life is quite messed up abhi. So, yeah.

Also, I was initially planning to end this raat-jiski-subah-hi-nai-ho-rahi with #3, but turns out, the scene I had in my mind was too long. And this itself has come to 800+ words!

So, yeah, there is definitely going to be a #4, and maybe or maybe not a #5, if the need arises, yeah?

On to the oneshot then.

If only Navya forces Cabir to cook for her...

Cabir sat on the edge of the bed after handing Navya the water bottle, watching her as she gulped the water down, some of it dribbling down her chin. She stopped, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and then drank some more.

He smiled awkwardly as she handed him the almost empty bottle.

"Ho gaya? Aur chaiye?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Okay..." Cabir started, at a loss for words. "Toh... ab so jao?"

"Nahiii!" She violently shook her head.

Cabir raised an eyebrow, mouth slightly open at her reaction.

"Uh... kyun? Koi... problem hai?"

"Haan! Bohot badi problem hai!"

Oh my God, Cabir thought, aisi kaun si problem hai?! as he waited for her to continue, by raising the other eyebrow as well.

"Humari problem yeh hai..."

"Haan...?"

"Yeh hai ki... "

"Kya hai, Madhubala?! Jaldi bolo! Itna drama kyun kar rahi ho?!" Cabir asked, exasperated.

"Humari-problem-yeh-hai-ki-humein-neend-nai-aa-rahi," Navya said in one breath.

"What?! Sahi se batao!"

"Tumne hi toh bola, ki jaldi bolo," she pouted.

He stared at her, mouth open. What the f**k is wrong with this girl?!

"Navya, " he said, as slowly, calmly and in as sugary a tone as he could. "Mera matlab tha, ki batane mein zyada time pass mat karo. Mera matlab yeh nahi tha ki eh hi saans mein sab bol dalo. Samjhi?"

"Hmph. Neend nai aa rahi humein," she said, visibly crossed at Cabir's tone.

Oh God, I don't want to get hit by pillows again! Cabir thought.

"Okay. Okay, gussa mat ho. Kyun neend nai aa rahi hai? Just try sleeping na? Neend aa jayegi."

"Mujhe bhookh lagi hai."

"Kyun," he said sarcastically, "bure sapne dekhne ke baad bhookh lagti hai hamesha tumhe?"

"Haan! Tumhe kaise pata chala?"

Cabir felt like smacking his forehead. Dimag kharab ho gaya hai iss ladki ka, he thought.

"Jao, phir banao apne liye kuch."

"Cabiiir! Tum humare liye kuch bana do na. Pleeease?"

"Hum kyun banaye?" He said, unconsciously referring to himself in plural the way she did.

"Tum nai banaoge?" She pouted again.

"Nahi."

"Hawww! Cabir, tum ek dari, sehmi, bhookhi, pregnant ladki ke saath aisa kaise kar sakte ho!"

"Arre yaar, itna drama kyun kar rahi ho? Ja raha hun!"

"Melodramatic Madhubala kahin ki," he muttered to himself , shaking his head, as he walked out, hands shoved in his pockets.

"Thank youuu!" She called after him.

He smiled a small smile to himself on hearing it. At least she isn't all freaked out now, he thought.

The smile turned into a scowl as soon as he switched on the lights and stepped into the kitchen.

Now what?!

He rummaged in the cabinets to see if something was available.

Damn, no biscuits, no wafers, no nothing! Ab main kya karun?

Just as he was about to shut the open cabinet door with vehemence, he noticed a yellow packet in the corner, between empty jars.

MAGGI! Bach gaya!

He took out the packet and checked the expiry date.

Good, time hai expiry ko abhi, he thought. And this will make enough for both of us. He scowled suddenly, unless she eats everything, that is.

Ab pan kahan hai?

"Navya!" He called. "Pan kahan hai?"

Navya had been happily lying on the bed, imagining Cabir getting her a great meal, and quickly too. Uff, she thought, as she heard him call.

"Neeche wale, side ke drawer mein hai!" She shouted back.

She heard sounds of drawers being shut and something falling with a loud CLANG!

Yeh ladka! Kuch nahi ho sakta iska, she thought.

"Navya, kahan hai?!"

"Aa rahe hain hum. Ruko!"

She got up, and went out to see what the hell Cabir was up to.

"There you are!" Cabir said, as she came to stand beside him. "Ab batao pan kahan rakha hai?"

"Humne bataya tha na?"

"Haan, par mil nai raha na."

"Tumne sahi se dekha hi nai hoga!"

"Oh please! Har jagah dhunda maine. Nahi mila."

"Tumse na ho payega, Cabir. Rehene do."

"Oye!"

She didn't reply and simply bent and opened a drawer to get the pan.

Having found it, she straightened and held it up triumphantly for him to see.

"Dekha? Kahan tha na yahan rakha hai."

"Haan, toh... theek hai na. Mil gaya, bas."

She giggled at his embarrassment.

"Hass kya rahi ho, pan do idhar."

He snatched the pan out of her hands, and got out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Arre fridge ka thanda paani kyun use kar rahe ho?!"

"Dekho, chup raho. Main bana raha hun, na? Toh mujhe banane do. Tum jao aur TV dekho, ya kuch karo."

"Aww, kitne cute ho tum!"

She pinched his cheek, a huge grin on her face.

Before he could react, she ran away to get comfortable on the couch, and then switched on the TV.

For a second, he stood there dazed, then started with his preparation.

The smile never left his face.

Okay, so, let me know, yeah?

@mkakkar93 Apologies! I hope you liked this. And thank you for being such an ardent reader! It means a LOT to me!

Also, to everyone else who has been waiting for #3, thank you so, SO MUCH! that my work is appreciated and waited for is like THE greatest thing EVER to me!

So bear hugs to all y'all ah-mazing peoples!

I'll be seeing you next week, in all probabilities.

Until, then, sayonara!

And arigatou, once again!

Indebted,
Mugs.

P.S. I-F, f**k you. f**k YOU, OKAY?!
Edited by NonComposMentis - 8 years ago
thats amazing omg 😳😆it was hilarious navya asking cabir to make food for her and then saying him cute and then naughtily went quickly to watch tv all things are just WOW for me just WOW.
it was an amazing update though i disturb u a lot to get this one but a big THANK U for uploading it 👏and well now will see u and all the best😳
take care 

and one thing more that cute smile on cabir face which was still there brought a big smile on my face too thanks for making me smile😳😃
Edited by mkakkar93 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by mkakkar93

thats amazing omg 😳😆it was hilarious navya asking cabir to make food for her and then saying him cute and then naughtily went quickly to watch tv all things are just WOW for me just WOW.
it was an amazing update though i disturb u a lot to get this one but a big THANK U for uploading it 👏and well now will see u and all the best😳
take care 

and one thing more that cute smile on cabir face which was still there brought a big smile on my face too thanks for making me smile😳😃

Hey, I don't even know your name! :O

And thank you SO much for not taking offence and giving this lovely review!

I'm really glad you liked this! :)

Mugs.
I wanted to comment here because:
a) I wanted to
b) Because my comment would get lost in our chats.

On to the comment,

Your fanfictions, rather, any fictions are beautiful because they are so real and simple. The beauty in your writing is that you make even the simplest concepts into something grand, but not overbearing. That is not a quality I've seen in many writers. Also, the fact that I'm reading a KY2 fanfiction, any of it, is huge. Also, I haven't read Hindi show fan fiction without any original characters in a very long time so you, Katniss, are definitely one in a million. 

You've always been one of my favorite writers, my inspiration and in every sense of the word, my mentor and every story of yours just assures me why I was right. Honestly, this whole concept is simple. Pregnancy hormones and the guy knows how to make nothing but Maggi. What makes it special is the small stuff. I love how you subtly added that line with cute, the small smile and him accidentally guessing it right. Though these are scenarios you wish would happen, they are also scenarios which have a high chance of happening because this fanfiction has them so in character.

And I know I tell you this every single time, but your endings have always been the best thing about your fanfictions. Not because of the whole 'uff, it's finally ending' but it's 'uff, kya ending hai, I want to read ahead'.

So, a huge hug to you for writing this beautiful piece, Mugsy. 🤗

This was so cute!!!
Amazing shot!!!!
Loved it very much!!!
I've become a complete CaVya shipper now and these updates come as a treat for me!